#41 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:58

WOW, 2 more new titans. Can't wait to get some kills in, although I usually am missing the spawn by an hour or so.

As for the titan hunting / gvg debate with solo player guilds, its simple. GvG it is meant to test your best members against their best members in a pvp duel. You can't really do that if you only have one person. I'm of the notion that you should have 20 or more members to do gvging. 4 is way too low in my opinion.

As for titan hunting, it is mean to test individuals efforts against a strong monster. having more members is to your advantage with how the top 5 bonus TKPs work.

#42 ladyjudith

ladyjudith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:17

:D nice work glad to see new titans out very good job

#43 laptribe

laptribe

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:36

am i missing something here :|

Posted Image

either the scout tower is bugged or a new titan that nobody is killing thats been stuck for hours now

#44 Zorann

Zorann

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:36

I would very much like to see two additional low-level titans that drop level 60 epic ring / epic rune to match Deepwater Choker and also give +1 Stam/+1 XP Gain. This would give low-levels more titans to hunt instead of being limited to Deepwater Kraken and Ogalith. In my case I only login once or twice a week and this week as I was about to hunt the Kraken, I couldn't hit it because it was affected by the 'guild cooldown' bug. Since then I have missed several attempts at the Kraken because of conflict with my schedule and the time it spawns.

Maybe you could also use this as an opportunity to introduce Epic Set Items.

Suggestions:
Titan Name: Subterranean Progenitor (Titan)
• Class: Reptile
• Rarity: Titan
• Level: 60 
Description:  A gigantic tortoise-like earth-burrowing creature fitted with thick armor plating of fused magnetite.

Item Name: Subterranean Magnetite
Type: Rune
Rarity: Epic
Craftable: Yes
Min. Level: 60
Durability: 160
• Armor: 270
• Damage: 150
• Stamina: 25
• Stamina Gain: 1
• XP Gain: 1
Titan Name: Highpeak Rukh (Titan)
• Class: Avian
Description: Enormous legendary bird of prey.

Item Name: Highpeak Endless Loop
Type: Ring
• Attack: 210
• Damage: 210

#45 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:46

I would very much like to see two additional low-level titans that drop level 60 epic ring / epic rune to match Deepwater Choker and also give +1 Stam/+1 XP Gain. This would give low-levels more titans to hunt instead of being limited to Deepwater Kraken and Ogalith. In my case I only login once or twice a week and this week as I was about to hunt the Kraken, I couldn't hit it because it was affected by the 'guild cooldown' bug. Since then I have missed several attempts at the Kraken because of conflict with my schedule and the time it spawns.

Suggestions:

Description:  A gigantic tortoise-like earth-burrowing creature fitted with thick armor plating of fused magnetite.

Or you could level up and hunt more titans ;)

#46 Zorann

Zorann

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:03

Suggestions:

Or you could level up and hunt more titans ;)

Nah I don't want to...I want to rejoin the 150-199 PvP ladder in the near future when I'm relieved of tons of workload ;).

#47 kloper

kloper

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:34

may i ask WHY a level 1131 epic already now when there are 14 people who are able to hunt it? you just make the rich ones richer ;)

#48 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:58

level up and become the 15th. :)

#49 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:03

either the scout tower is bugged or a new titan that nobody is killing thats been stuck for hours now

My bet would be: FFS secured it. Others who can/want to kill it for the epic are waiting for others to clear it, so it can spawn again and they have a practical chance of securing it themselves. Also the fact that the drop is a weapon ... not the most desirable epic item.

may i ask WHY a level 1131 epic already now when there are 14 people who are able to hunt it? you just make the rich ones richer ;)

Not sure what you mean, because there are more than 14 people who can hunt the lvl 1131 titan?

#50 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:26

More than 250 player above 1131.. so please guys stop complaining and just be happy we got new titans.

This titan cost alot to kill thats why not much players farm tkp, 42k att 42k dmg ;)

#51 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:38

I've still got my fingers crossed that you guys will make the Shadow titan and spawn it in dark realms and add a new level reveal potion needed in order to hunt it from the cathedral ways store so its accessible to everyone. Truly Epic Titan :D

That would require some code work I believe. We might look at it in the future though.

We could certainly put a few in Dark Realms though.

A single player attacking others is pvp, not really gvg. Gvg and titan hunting aren't comparable in this sense.

So gvg is a "guild effort activity" so they make it require 2 people to participate. And titan hunting is also a "guild effort activity" and they allow one person to solo it? (Unless my understanding is wrong that titan hunting were not meant to be a guild effort.)

You've been given an answer, with reasons. Other players see the reasons behind it so please drop it. Your idea WILL NOT be introduced.

I believe the difference is; gvg is an exclusively guild oriented activity. Titan hunting is an activity aimed primarily towards guild participation (hence guilds being able to store tkp, the actual hunting being easier with guilds etc) but not 'limited' to a guild only activity, ie guildless players can still enjoy it, they won't have the benefit of being able to add their scores with others or track titan's via a structure, but they aren't completely cut out of the activity. Of course this is simply my take on the situation and not representative of what hcs might think.

Pretty much, yes.

Epic sets will not be appearing. They would be so overpowered there'd be no point ever bringing out new LEs. No one would use them.

Suggestions:

Ideas are always welcome! 8)

We have a thread :

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=108118

for any further ideas you may have!

Because everyone likes new stuff? The lions share of new Titans are likely to be 600 and lower but I'm not gonna cut all the high levels (who have worked hard to get there) out of the new toys!

#52 alexlouis

alexlouis

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:59

Cooldown timer is not accurate. They all end in xx:11 in our scout tower. Also, in the titan kill history on the bottom there are titans listed as not on cooldown while they are listed as on cooldown above which makes things confusing...

#53 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:08

Cooldown timer is not accurate. They all end in xx:11 in our scout tower. Also, in the titan kill history on the bottom there are titans listed as not on cooldown while they are listed as on cooldown above which makes things confusing...

Hrm. Will look into that. Could you provide a screenshot of it for me please? PM it to me if you don't want it on the forum.

#54 kloper

kloper

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 14:07

More than 250 player above 1131.. so please guys stop complaining and just be happy we got new titans.

This titan cost alot to kill thats why not much players farm tkp, 42k att 42k dmg ;)

haha noticed that now :P it was in my "month" top ^^ so there are for sure alot more haha ^^

#55 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 November 2012 - 14:46

Are you using the FSH? That might explain the ordering. We're looking into the timer issue.

#56 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 November 2012 - 15:08

Are you using the FSH? That might explain the ordering. We're looking into the timer issue.

The order is weird for me when I'm not using FSHelper. :?

Fawkes Wickerman (Titan) 4,375 TKP
Tommy Aches (Titan) 4,625 TKP
Deepwater Kraken (Titan) 6,750 TKP
Ogalith (Titan) 8,000 TKP
Cyclonus Storm Lord (Titan) 8,000 TKP
Skaldir the Chill (Titan) 9,250 TKP
Venoxa Wyvern Father (Titan) 9,250 TKP
Fuvayu (Titan) 10,500 TKP
Echiphon the Hydra (Titan) 10,500 TKP
Epidemicus (Titan) 12,000 TKP
Graganath Dragonbane (Titan) 12,000 TKP
Guardian of Elements (Titan) 12,000 TKP
Colossus of Gurgriss (Titan) 12,000 TKP
Tsukiyaomo (Titan) 12,000 TKP
Krakaradon (Titan) 12,000 TKP

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#57 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 November 2012 - 15:37

By TKP and then Level. Looks about right to me.

Saying that, they look a little odd on my page.

#58 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 15:45

I don't think its a big problem tho
any titan above 500 will be 12k tkp i guess

#59 alexlouis

alexlouis

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 18:26

Timing issue appears to be fixed :)

The titan kill history on the bottom of the scout tower is definitely a FSH issue.

#60 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 November 2012 - 21:39

By TKP and then Level. Looks about right to me.

Saying that, they look a little odd on my page.

In my opinion, it would make more sense if it was by level first and then TKP.

But it wasn't completely by TKP and then level as all are from high level to low level except Ogalith - Cyclonus Storm Lord, but somehow now they have changed with the latest titans around.

Now it looks like this:
Fawkes Wickerman		(180) 	4,375 TKP
Tommy Aches  			(300) 	4,625 TKP
Deepwater Kraken		(60)  	6,750 TKP
Lestus 					(60)  	6,750 TKP
Cyclonus Storm Lord	(125) 	8,000 TKP
Ogalith					(100) 	8,000 TKP
Skaldir the Chill  	(260) 	9,250 TKP
Venoxa Wyvern Father  (250) 	9,250 TKP
Fuvayu 					(250) 	10,500 TKP
Echiphon the Hydra 	(450) 	10,500 TKP
Krakaradon				(1131)	12,000 TKP
Epidemicus				(1200)	12,000 TKP
Graganath Dragonbane  (1101)	12,000 TKP
Guardian of Elements  (900) 	12,000 TKP
Colossus of Gurgriss  (700) 	12,000 TKP
Tsukiyaomo				(550) 	12,000 TKP
Shezmu of King Sothad (600) 	12,000 TKP

I see how it's based on TKP, but there is nothing based on level. The 8,000 and 9,250 TKP titans are listed from high level to low level. The 10,500 TKP titans are from low level to high level. And the 12,000 TKP are just random.
Probably all are random but only the 12,000 have more than 2 titans to show it's random...

It's not in alphabetic order either. So my best guess is random order. :roll:

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: