#21 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 19 November 2012 - 20:31

Really? 600 HP on the new titan shield? So its basically an arena item before anyone even owns one yet...lol. not a great way to go with the stats. I don't see this item being desired by many people at all

Aren't most titan items just wanted for their stam / xp gains ? - that's all I'd personally use them for - so, I, for one, see nothing wrong with mixing up the stats like this ...

+1 any new titan and epic is handy. Gets more involved in titans and hopefully with some tweaks to the arena, more epics = more dabbling in the arena with different possibilities.

Good work HCS!

On a side note, Don't forget to show some lovin to other aspects of FS <3

#22 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 21:23

May I ask why you guys removed/decreased the walking speed limit?

It was working pretty well when it was 250ms

Yea, was the delay removed? If so, why?

#23 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 21:26

Few days ago I saw our titan team of 6 being beat by two guys :) So yeah, old problem is back

#24 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 21:34

Nice work HCS... I'm still waiting for my own personal vendetta against a certain Titan I won't name so it doesn't report me, lol

On a side note:

"Note if the top contributors have exactly the same amount of kills, the drop is given to the guild/player who killed the titan first."

Just thinking... isn't that kind of impossible? Grant it... there are way more important things to do... but hey... put it on the to do list for removing from the Titan Kill Log ,oP

Prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#25 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 21:45

Really? 600 HP on the new titan shield? So its basically an arena item before anyone even owns one yet...lol. not a great way to go with the stats. I don't see this item being desired by many people at all

I think its great that HCS are mixing in HP again, would even love to see a epic give 1000 HP :P
Seriously though its good that all stats are been thrown into the mix

#26 rhann123

rhann123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 19 November 2012 - 21:51

Looking for the creature stats for Wazargs Siege Fortress and Echiphon the Hydra. If anyone would happen to have that message me in game or post them here! Thank You! :)

#27 Wiivja

Wiivja

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,175 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 November 2012 - 22:01

When you guys release the new Super elites, could we at least have some quest related like fushi was. It will make it more interesting and fun to do rather than just oh its just another super elite.

I would love that as well, and it seems that there is supposed to be a continuation on the fushi quest

#28 grante28

grante28

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 22:45

I really enjoy the new titans although I have not gotten a chance to hunt them yet. I'm going to be honest when I saw HCS employ the waiting period for titans I thought it would ruin Titan Hunting for everyone, however, seeing the new amount of Titans I think it would be very hard for a guild to not be able to go after a titan every so often.

On a side note (like everyone else seems to be going on) I would personally like to see some new BUFFS especially and also new RP items. With only 3 items for RP purchase I think that you could create new items to be used with new epics and this would make people more interested in another aspect of the game that is AS or even MORE important than Titan Hunting because nearly everyone can participate.
Any thoughts or am I just CRAZY?????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

#29 boeffie

boeffie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 22:50

Few days ago I saw our titan team of 6 being beat by two guys :) So yeah, old problem is back

Yep, today same thing, back to two people being everywhere.

I thought you said you reduced the speedlimit, if so, you reduced it so far it seems same as removing it

#30 laptribe

laptribe

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 22:55

same here i told my guild this

really pessing me off there is no way unless they lives next door to the fs server they can travel and be on every titan on every every time

no delay no nothing even when it was on my square by the second i refreshed it they had killed it :x

#31 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 November 2012 - 23:04

8 titans in a very short period of time. Thanks for the update but try to space it a bit. Most people are still trying to a grasp on monster stats and gear set-ups against the titans.

#32 fs_yashikuto

fs_yashikuto
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:34

Tith Ausos (Titan)

Posted Image

Looks familar :/
Posted Image

#33 FORN

FORN

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,594 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:45

In a way yes it does share the cool arm swords! First i have seen that art :) pretty and pink.

#34 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:02

I still get 100ms movement error with my 1mbh 200 ms ping to FS :lol:

some fast connection players with less than 100ms ping to FS never get this... so theres something wrong with it popping for slow connection like mine !
I think because my computer is super and connection is bad ? maybe they don't fit together and that cause the error to show up alot

#35 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 18:53

Hey HC's when are you going to make attack box auto refresh?

#36 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 18:55

you still would have to click 0 pretty often to see where the titan will spawn :)

#37 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 19:14

you still would have to click 0 pretty often to see where the titan will spawn :)

I think they could make it to refresh titan location too .. clicking 0 gives slow connection players more effort to get kills while its going smoothy for fast connection...

and before all this give us option to remove other players shortcuts on map.. always clicks on players profile's or quick message when titan get killed

#38 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 20:09

and before all this give us option to remove other players shortcuts on map.. always clicks on players profile's or quick message when titan get killed

i don't think they should take the people out, but if i click on the cell(not the icons just the whole box) nothing happens..

my trick now is to try to hold the click(if i catch it in time) and drag the mouse..this way it just highlights instead of clicking the player's cell

#39 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 November 2012 - 20:12

Tith Ausos (Titan)

Posted Image

Looks familar :/
Posted Image

We meet again Kassadin

uwClls8.png

#40 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 20:37

i don't think they should take the people out, but if i click on the cell(not the icons just the whole box) nothing happens..

my trick now is to try to hold the click(if i catch it in time) and drag the mouse..this way it just highlights instead of clicking the player's cell

where did i say take players out?... I said just option to disable/remove players shortcuts to profile , message, attack ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: