81 replies to this topic

#41 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 20:33

More titans i guess it makes the cool down useless. Because same guilds getting drops HCS seems to be riding fence trying to keep everyone happy. You make a cool down period then make new titans LOL

Are you looking to stop certain guilds from playing this aspect or you want a chance to win ? ;)

#42 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 20:54

giving up on Kantec already the same 2 people i believe are cheating are at it again if they secure this i quit playing!

just because people can beat you doesn't automatically make them a cheater....it just means your slow, i hate people accusing people of cheating because they are faster.

#43 laptribe

laptribe

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 20:58

giving up on Kantec already the same 2 people i believe are cheating are at it again if they secure this i quit playing!

just because people can beat you doesn't automatically make them a cheater....it just means your slow, i hate people accusing people of cheating because they are faster.

I am not the only player that has said it nor am I the only one who has seen it

#44 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 21:04

I've seen it and yes there's super fast players but cant call them cheaters ;)

If you know better about Latency to FS you would know that's what make them run fast on map even take kills before you if you both attack titan box at same time and you had slow connection it will keep spinning while his kill sent to server before yours...

Many players don't know well about this.. that's why you cant see many players from different guilds,the guilds who dominate titans are the guilds who share knowledge... i know some players with 50ms to FS cant get as much as my kills with 200ms to FS while they could do much better

#45 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 21:08

No ones quote on quote seen anyone cheat...they just come to rash descisions.

#46 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 21:12

Keep the titans coming, a few more wont hurt. :P Also just something to point out: Combined Defense/Armor stats in items aren't desirable, it was a failed experiment if you remember that PvP ladder set. So please keep that away from all epics.

If you know better about Latency to FS you would know that's what make them run fast on map even take kills before you if you both attack titan box at same time and you had slow connection it will keep spinning while his kill sent to server before yours...

It is not simply that, it is their reaction times. How fast they get to the titan + how fast they leave. Going for hours and hours straight like that, and I believe the same 2 players they are talking about did it to 3 titans in a row about 2 days ago, makes it hard to believe there is nothing dodgy going on there.

#47 laptribe

laptribe

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 21:14

DDRMAAX yes we are talking about the same 2 players

#48 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 21:15

DDRMAAX yes we are talking about the same 2 players

Same here 8)

#49 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 21:16

Keep the titans coming, a few more wont hurt. :P Also just something to point out: Combined Defense/Armor stats in items aren't desirable, it was a failed experiment if you remember that PvP ladder set. So please keep that away from all epics.

It is not simply that, it is their reaction times. How fast they get to the titan + how fast they leave. Going for hours and hours straight like that, and I believe the same 2 players they are talking about did it to 3 titans in a row about 2 days ago, makes it hard to believe there is nothing dodgy going on there.

Reaction time so helpful for titans ! also i think if someone got around 50 ms latency to FS for sure when they use 0 to refresh they can see next spawn of titan location after kill before higher ping players

#50 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 21:18

The magic is back! I have not had a chance to go against these guys so I can't say one way or another. Hopefully a Titan will spawn when I'm online. Usually it's the 1k+ titans that come out making me sad.

#51 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 21:21

Look up fios quantum and you may see why some are faster then others ;)

#52 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 21:39

Best way to reduce frustration for players to make same titan spawn in different maps

for example
20:00 ST
A 'Venoxa Wyvern Father (Titan)' titan has been spotted in (xx map)!

But (xx Guild) can just Secure one or win TKP from one
if they get 100 kill from each they will just get 100tkp.. and if they get different amount of kills on each like 50kill ,80, 400, 550kill.. they will just get highest one...

This way will give rookie guilds better chance to get win

#53 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 November 2012 - 22:33

No one is cheating. It's a new titan, of course it will be massively hunted. It's competition, not "win button".

Yeah brand new titans tend to be much in demand. Especially on the day of release.

Would prefer if you didn't force spawn them soon after you release them into the game. Kinda dishearting to find out people have already secured a new titan before you even knew about it. I would have a 24 hour hold before actually adding it to the active titans.

#54 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 November 2012 - 22:34

Why are all the old titans on the XX:00 system and the new ones are on XX:XX system. Could we get some consistency? or more inconsistency if you prefer the XX:XX system. thanks.

#55 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 23:05

Verizon Fios Ultimate net package is 300 Mbps download and 65 Mbps upload, that's why you get owned guys.

#56 2119112

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 23:08

we keep getting more Titans when are we going to get Achievements :D

#57 Abdullah89

Abdullah89

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 23:18

help the rookies? doubtful....if u wish keep ur eyes out on the new titans..u will see the guild that are usually the 1st ones to secure the items are going to b the 1st once again...as for the rookies (like myself) we have a better chance on the leftover, sloppy seconds if u will...those like Oggy, or Tsuky..with those older ones we have a chance of at least getting a good bit of TKP to buy the item that way.

and i would still complain if there was a new titan or 2 once a month...now if there was one or 2 new titans once a year...that's something else, or if there was holiday titans like the 2 we have for h'ween...maybe make a xmass titan that comes out for a week or 2 during xmass u know. as for all these new titans...i don't like.

To get better at an aspect of the game, you have to keep on trying. You don't just jump up to EOC, you earn it. You don't just secure a titan because you want to, you earn it..

Enough titans?!?! I was gonna complain that we need at least a dozen more . If you can't beat them, join them. The more there are, the more dispersed the "pro" Titan hunters are, the better the chance to have a crack at it. Don't give up on it. I hated Titan hunting but kept at it and addicted now. Log in every hour even...

I like your spirit. I can agree with this greatly. :P

actually...if i wanted to i could spend hundreds and hundreds of $ on the game and than use the FSPs to hit EoC..seems u can easly get hundreds of lvls in a single hunt...is that "earning it" if u twist it to say you worked hard to earn the $ to buy the FSPs than yea sure it is. but is it REALLY if u don't think about it that way.

#58 Abdullah89

Abdullah89

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 23:21

Enough titans?!?! I was gonna complain that we need at least a dozen more :) . If you can't beat them, join them. The more there are, the more dispersed the "pro" Titan hunters are, the better the chance to have a crack at it. Don't give up on it. I hated Titan hunting but kept at it and addicted now. Log in every hour even...

give up? hardly my friend...it's just REALLLLY hard and discouraging to know u have a ping of like 50 normally but than when u try to go and kill a titan it flys up as high as 169 or higher..makes it hard to keep at it, and harder yet to actually learn from each titan hunt..if every time i go hunt a titan and have the same result of messed up ping, and hardly any kills...and no1 is willing enough to tell me what i'm doing wrong, or how to fix it...than my only option is to buy the item...and i will not spend thousands on an item a few hundred yes i would and have recently even...but thousands? ONLY if i was going to give it away as a gift lmao! and atm....ONLY 1 person on here is getting any gifts of that price from me lmao!

#59 Abdullah89

Abdullah89

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 23:22

Verizon Fios Ultimate net package is 300 Mbps download and 65 Mbps upload, that's why you get owned guys.

u trying to tell me that EVERYONE of them Titan Hunters that gets hundreds of kills is using that? seriously? come on man...a good few yes...but not ALL of them.

#60 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 November 2012 - 23:25

is it possible to have the 750 rune changed from defense/armor to defense/atk or defense/dam? i dont think anyone with a sound mind would object to that and if anyone has the drop yet itd only hasten their sale :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: