#81 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 26 November 2012 - 14:38

Nice, don't log on for a while and when I do there are eleventy million new titans! Not that I'm complaining. I do however wish that there was a way to make the actual epic rewards that are dropped from these creatures a little more relevant in the world of FS. Right now all they basically are is shiny objects to be worn while offline, regaining stamina. Not as epic as they once were, regardless of their supposed individual stat-worth.

Shindrak had a nice idea to for possible epics useful for other aspects.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=108118&p=1257538#p1257538

Sahria's Epic: Always active Master thief or avoid pvp(gold) protection.

Osverin's Epic: Adds 5 lvls for buffs

Gurgriss's Epic: gives 5% additional to overall stats after buffs and bonuses

Lindarsil's Epic:Makes you able to wear gears 50 level above your VL

I think Epics with extra % damage against titans, and/or against Super elites, etc, could be fun and useful ( other then the extra stam gain)

Possible Epic that negates deflect?

An Epic that could give a 20% boost to critter xp when leveling? ( you lose the coord attack bonus and possibly a SH bonus as a result of using the epic..so its a risk / reward.)

Epic that gives +200% first strike enhancement? (for GvG/PvP)

Either way I agree , would be nice if epics were useful for other aspects.

#82 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 26 November 2012 - 14:57

Sahria's Epic: Always active Master thief or avoid pvp(gold) protection. (No, just no...)

Osverin's Epic: Adds 5 lvls for buffs (Not really sure how this would work? Adds 5 levels to cast buffs if you're wearing an epic? A better way might be to add .5 of a level 'rounded up' to the levels of your cast buffs per epic worn.)

Gurgriss's Epic: gives 5% additional to overall stats after buffs and bonuses (Yeah, maybe coupled together with the xp boost idea could make a viable alternative to the SH OP system.)

Lindarsil's Epic:Makes you able to wear gears 50 level above your VL

I think Epics with extra % damage against titans, and/or against Super elites, etc, could be fun and useful ( other then the extra stam gain)

Possible Epic that negates deflect?

An Epic that could give a 20% boost to critter xp when leveling? ( you lose the coord attack bonus and possibly a SH bonus as a result of using the epic..so its a risk / reward.) (Was thinking about this idea myself.)

Epic that gives +200% first strike enhancement? (for GvG/PvP)

Either way I agree , would be nice if epics were useful for other aspects.

To avoid confusion, after rereading your post it became clear you were talking about new epics, that's not what I'm thinking though. Another way is via the introduction of new buffs to make older (and newer) epics more viable by adding new (temporary) effects/bonuses to them via activated skills/potions.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: