#1 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 October 2014 - 17:41

The halloween event is a hit especially with the Agreant Wolf. The loot table is nice. The rate of getting the mount is nice. This should be applied to both the Plasma Lord and The world boss troll. No one does the plasma lord because of rankings and the low low rate of getting the disk and the troll.....kind of the same reasons. For the plamsa lord: get rid of the rankings. Make everyone get a plasma chest. Grantueed drops: gold, prestige points and an items with a chance of getting a flake and the mount. The troll: Make everyone get a Troll chest. Grantueed drops: gold, prestige points, and a gem with a chance of dropping a mount and a high teir gem. Also, the troll and plasma lord could be summoned a bit more fequently.

The world is cruel...as will I....

#2 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 October 2014 - 18:06

GREEDY.

#3 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2014 - 18:11

Plasma Lord is meant to incorporate PvP though. The way it should be done, is you group up go to PL attack it but at the same time defend your kill and loot by killing others.

Not many do that though, or they get butt hurt if people do it the right way.  :P

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#4 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:43

Random sys for PL that suck's RND hate's me no clue waybut never have any luck.

Kill PL every time get chance to killed him 50+ time's still no disc. most as think limited to elite chest won 10 time's at best from time added drop to his loot table. Still have no luck.

As far as troll never get to himbefore group killing him start with sonot worth my time goto him.

As far as loot sys fine at least some to work for at least try and get even thought as annying as it is.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: