• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 LeeMonca

LeeMonca

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 14:17

Hello!! im playing ranger and i like it alot, there is only 1 suggestion as ranger by me! Please put talent that increasing critical damage!! Because i noticed that there is no talent like that in all talent tree by any class!

Ty and good job guys with this game!

#42 DungeonRider

DungeonRider

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 22:37

The prophet "in the light" status (from "Everything the light touches"), which have to increase

healing spell's output at time when its in effect, does not apply its increase to all prophet healing skills.

healing spells which i found (tested) to not receive output increase even while "in the light" is active are

- "rejuvenate"

- "deliverance" (applied from redemption)

These skills (especially rejuvenate) are available to everyone as healing spell,

however the prophet as a talented healing master in this matter, should apply

his class bonuses to his healing spells which make a prophet to be prophet.

Unfortunately some prophet (healer) talents are not applied to his healing spells as mentioned above.

Please check out, if additions from talents are chained properly and applying its bonus when in effect.

It is very important for talents (especialy higher ones in talent tree) to work properly / efficient,

as its not only a thing where player devote a lot of his hard work and time to gain talent points to unlock it,

expecting to be equaly rewarded, but its also what differ one class from another,

and define a class to be class not just by its name.

The game is very good, keep up a great work !

Edited by BPlayer, 17 March 2014 - 22:42.

,      member of Valhalla guild      ,

#43 Keldray

Keldray

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 13:23

Just another matter that i wish to add to my previous assassin post in the older thread, what is the point of specializing them into criticals if almost all their attacks are damage over time that cannot critical hit? I also wish to point out that an assassin is a master of poison and hard, vital strikes, like a backstab or an heart strike or whatever you wish to think of, it would make more sense to have them have a couple dots and some major attacks.

#44 Steelfalcon

Steelfalcon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:43

The prophet "in the light" status (from "Everything the light touches"), which have to increase

healing spell's output at time when its in effect, does not apply its increase to all prophet healing skills.

healing spells which i found (tested) to not receive output increase even while "in the light" is active are

- "rejuvenate"

- "deliverance" (applied from redemption)

These skills (especially rejuvenate) are available to everyone as healing spell,

however the prophet as a talented healing master in this matter, should apply

his class bonuses to his healing spells which make a prophet to be prophet.

Unfortunately some prophet (healer) talents are not applied to his healing spells as mentioned above.

Please check out, if additions from talents are chained properly and applying its bonus when in effect.

It is very important for talents (especialy higher ones in talent tree) to work properly / efficient,

as its not only a thing where player devote a lot of his hard work and time to gain talent points to unlock it,

expecting to be equaly rewarded, but its also what differ one class from another,

and define a class to be class not just by its name.

The game is very good, keep up a great work !

Hello, I agree rejuvenate can critical heal on the first second it is activated and should be regarded because the spell can save during boss fights or if surrounded by mobs. I use it as a ranger for grinding so useful.

#45 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 March 2014 - 13:04

Hello, I agree rejuvenate can critical heal on the first second it is activated and should be regarded because the spell can save during boss fights or if surrounded by mobs. I use it as a ranger for grinding so useful.

Rejuv for a ranger?  My healing power at 33 is 757.  I don't know the translation, but at best that would make my healing maybe 75.  I don't see how 25 health every 3 seconds could make any difference, and it takes the time away from other spells.  Anything that makes the ranger more survivable is welcome, but I don't see how this works.  Am I missing something?

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#46 DungeonRider

DungeonRider

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:43

(...) makes the ranger more survivable is welcome, but I don't see how this works.  Am I missing something?

Yes, not really about the ranger, but let me explain...

Im talking about talent from prophet tree which need 12 points to activate. - "Everything the light touches". It promises to increase healing spells (cultivate what prophet is good in) but it does NOT apply to all healing skills, It does not apply to rejuvenate and deliverance, even tho it spawn its icon "in the light" - it does not increase anything.

What steelfalcon was about to say is that he additionaly found that rejuvenate not only, not receive bonuses from talent mentioned by me, but also it lacks additions from other skills/talents as well like for eg.  critical heal ect, which seems also to not become applied.

Therefore we would be glad if devs would like to sacrifice a little of his valuable time to look at rejuvenate and deliverance, and refresh the formulas so that these skills receive his bonuses from talents as well like other skills do.

(well at least im talking here from a prophet point of view who is (?) master of healing,

the skill is deep in prophet talent tree, and everything is about healing spells.

else it could be like the prophet is not any better in healing than any other class,

even tho he use 12 talent points ~ and it does not work. aw...)

Edited by BPlayer, 27 March 2014 - 12:09.

#47 Steelfalcon

Steelfalcon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 19:59

Rejuv for a ranger?  My healing power at 33 is 757.  I don't know the translation, but at best that would make my healing maybe 75.  I don't see how 25 health every 3 seconds could make any difference, and it takes the time away from other spells.  Anything that makes the ranger more survivable is welcome, but I don't see how this works.  Am I missing something?

It makes a difference when kiting a boss and health potion are in cool down stage.

#48 DungeonRider

DungeonRider

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 23:22

Rejuv for a ranger?  (...) Am I missing something?

Yes, very. I dont talk about ranger.

I talk about prophet, its class and the skills from his talent tree which "partialy work".

eg. "In the light" costs 12 prophet talent points - but not increase rejuvenate output even if activated.

As someone before noticed rejuvenate not receive most things (crit healing seems to not be applied too)

Edited by BPlayer, 08 April 2014 - 23:28.

#49 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:28

Mia, I understand what you're saying about the crit and it does make sense.  I wasn't commenting on the mechanics of the spell.

I was asking why Steelfalcon would cast rejuv as a ranger.  I just don't see how it could make any difference, as it barely generates any HP without points in sorcery.  And as a ranger I can't see putting points into sorcery.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#50 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 10 April 2014 - 22:40

i suggest to promote teamwork even further give each class a talent that they can buff others with, you could obviously buff the same class as yourself just you cant cast it on yourself, eg templar could buff others with a 5% increase to healing spell speeds, so a templar in this example is great to have with a prophet, although itd still have limited use on other classes in some cases, sounds interesting to me :)

#51 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 19:25

I would like to see a update on Lethal Concoction.

It lasts 10 seconds but to be realistic you rarely get mobs or even players to stay in one spot to absorb the 10 seconds of damage.I would like ethier to decrease the time to 5 seconds and increase the damage from 15% to 30% to reward us for keeping the target in one place, or making it so that when they walk over the acid pool they are poisoned for 10 seconds and get damaged by 15% of melee dps even when they walk off.(I like the first idea better though, we already have long DoTs we need shorter DoTs with better damage for assassins).If you can make it a assassin only skill in the talent tree,poison isn't really a warrior/templar thing.I feel like this skill should be a key to a assassins build and right now it does not feel like it at all.Just give everyone who purchased Lethal Concoction their money back if you do decide that.

Edited by lester, 13 April 2014 - 19:42.

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Best Tv Shows-Gotham,Flash,Arrow,TheBlackList,TheLastShip. :D

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#52 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:48

i suggest to promote teamwork even further give each class a talent that they can buff others with, you could obviously buff the same class as yourself just you cant cast it on yourself, eg templar could buff others with a 5% increase to healing spell speeds, so a templar in this example is great to have with a prophet, although itd still have limited use on other classes in some cases, sounds interesting to me :)

There's a talent, that gives you a ability to buff all your group members with crit/health-mana regen/att power/haste/move speed/(I don't remember templars). So I don't know if there's space for another group-buff.

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#53 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:05

http://forums.hunted...showtopic=65938

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#54 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2014 - 15:09

91dda0cb19.png

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#55 D4VYJONES

D4VYJONES

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:19

Mage talent that reduce a player's healing power for a period of time.

Edited by D4VYJONES, 31 October 2014 - 05:40.

#56 D4VYJONES

D4VYJONES

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:52

Assassin utilize the power of blood sphere and is the master of blood magic.

I would like to suggest an assassin ability called "Sacrifice" that transfer a portion of HP of the caster to the selected target. It takes  1 or 2 seconds to cast and transfer the HP over a duration. I imagine its animation to be like dogma but red in colour.

This ability may level the playing field in pvp scenario. It would be handy when there's a lack of prophet in your team. Besides, It could also encourage templar to participate in pvp battleground as their massive HP bar instantly turn them into a portable hospital/ blood donor! :D 

From pve aspect, this could lessen the burden of prophet in dungeon. But keep in mind that the caster's HP is reduced after casting this ability so it can only be used tactically.

There could be a assassin talent that upgrade this ability called "Blood Ritual". When player unlocked this talent, Sacrifice now transfer a portion of HP from the selected target to the caster instead, with reduced casting range.

Good idea?

#57 Ood

Ood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:02

Why are there two of this thread? 

Intense Focus

Currently, this talent does not work as advertised, it applies only to base focus (making it far less valuable as well).

Either change the description to:

Increase your base focus by 5%/10%

Or, change the effect to actually work on TOTAL focus, not BASE, and make it:

Increase your total focus by 2.5%/5%

Edited by Ood, 03 January 2015 - 03:02.

#58 Ood

Ood

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 16:34

General complaints about talents and skills:

Make skill descriptions dynamic. Have them update when a talent is applied.

Unify damage increase talents across the board. Make it either % damage increase (multiplicative [for example Storm and Blot out the Sun, 125%*130% = 162%]) or % DPS increase (additive [for example Crystal Blast and Concussion 50%+20% = 70%]). If you do either example the other way around, you get a very different damage output. With both approaches interspersed, it's just confusing which you're actually getting.

Have a 'Tip' (yes very few people ever use them but it will be there) or something show how damage increase talents work, put it as automatic popup or something at level 5 when talents are unlocked.

Edited by Ood, 24 January 2015 - 16:35.

#59 oxye

oxye

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 03:58

Psh, Whatever suits you!
I want the Napoleon Dynamite Dance! WOOT WOOT!

#60 oxye

oxye

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 05:54

Prophet

Radiance
Increased stun to 2 seconds.
Cool down reduced to 30 seconds.
Damage on this ability has been removed.
Serenity
Now only removes 1 negative STATUS effect.
Cool down increase to 35 seconds.
Soothsaying
Now only adds 1 additional effect removal to 'Serenity'.
Added reduction to 'Serenity' cool down by 15 / 30 seconds.
Body and Soul
Increased the Mana Regeneration amount to 40%.
Beacon of Light
Now stacks up to 3 times.
Relentless Magics
No longer affects spells accuracy.

I understand the role of the Prophet skills, Why not add something great to the "Attributes"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: