• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 krypt0n

krypt0n

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 19:01

It would be great to have a logs for GVG. Not only the result if we win or lose. We would like to have the detail of it ( all attackers and their hits ). This will make the payment for GVG easier with that log. The Guild will be able to know wich one of their members have done some hits ans will be able to know who lost their attacks if so.

Another thing will be to introduce GVG medals. This could be something interesting !

Thanks to verify the possibility of it !

KRYPT0N
The Evil Dead

#2 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 June 2012 - 19:30

It would be great to have a logs for GVG. Not only the result if we win or lose. We would like to have the detail of it ( all attackers and their hits ). This will make the payment for GVG easier with that log. The Guild will be able to know wich one of their members have done some hits ans will be able to know who lost their attacks if so.

Another thing will be to introduce GVG medals. This could be something interesting !

KRYPT0N
The Evil Dead

Easier solution - don't pay for GvG ;)

#3 KrypWalk

KrypWalk

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 20:55

KRYPT0N
The Evil Dead

I've seen GvG medals brought up before, then shut down. Can you elaborate what you mean? What would you be rewarded for? (Curious)

#4 krypt0n

krypt0n

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 12:55

I mean that a GVG attackers who participate in GVG and win a conflict should get a GVG win for a medal. Maybe when you took part of 100 GVG win, you should get a medals or something like that. They should also do it for attacker and defender players !

I'm open to anyting else ! :)

#5 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 June 2012 - 00:58

I mean that a GVG attackers who participate in GVG and win a conflict should get a GVG win for a medal. Maybe when you took part of 100 GVG win, you should get a medals or something like that. They should also do it for attacker and defender players !

I'm open to anyting else ! :)

GvG is a GUILD activity and therefore if there are any medals allocated, they should go to the GUILD, not the players. I'd prefer no medals tho - they're hardly necessary..

#6 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 01:39

giving out medals instead of RP might be a good idea

no one creates multis to gain medals

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: