Prop's Content

There have been 22 items by Prop (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1008840 Pvp ladders

Posted by Prop on 26 December 2022 - 03:23 in General Discussion

lol. ok boss.

#1008838 Pvp ladders

Posted by Prop on 26 December 2022 - 03:16 in General Discussion

I don't want to be your student or anywhere near you to be honest. It all stinks a bit of sadness.

#1008836 Pvp ladders

Posted by Prop on 26 December 2022 - 03:00 in General Discussion

I dunno, it was pretty funny when you were on the ladder with people that played. Waking up, alarms much? Instant buffing, pots drank very quickly yourself and now this?

Also, can you explain what part of the Dev co-sign is? Which Dev said it was ok, was it regarding the ladder or what you did to boost to 6k?

#1008631 + 8 Stamina gain Epics

Posted by Prop on 14 November 2022 - 06:20 in General Discussion

This aside, the effort put into the look of the recent updates is a joke to be honest. In other games, as things get more epic they get more flashy for the effort along with the stats. As ever Fallen Sword just goes backwards, adding some stats and putting a sticking plaster on it.

First with the new cow epics, then that new spider armour is basically a hot water bottle. Then you couldn't even be bothered to colour all the frames of the previous animated epics on the recent upgrades, you guys have the original artwork. Would it really have taken that much?

When players can create better looking avatars than the dev team you have to ask what's going on.

Milking it springs to mind.

#1008105 Game Update v3.9 / App Update v1.2

Posted by Prop on 06 August 2022 - 08:46 in General Discussion

As a side note to whatever this is, if you don't want to build the Guild Hall and not see the 99 messages box that now appears there all the time without building it. Add the below to your themes tab in preferences.

#notification-guild-hall {display: none;}

#1008072 Legendary Event!

Posted by Prop on 01 August 2022 - 00:55 in General Discussion

so glad i refrained from farming bowl monk set, like Maeh said tho!

You didn't though did you? You threw up the monk robe ff perfect when it wasn't spawning in the caves. Granted you may have had it before, but what's the point of the post?

#1008032 New Potion Idea

Posted by Prop on 24 July 2022 - 11:09 in General Discussion

Where's the 'Get a room' option?

#1007955 New Titan Items!

Posted by Prop on 01 July 2022 - 05:54 in General Discussion

Well they learned a lesson to never take pre-released items serious. Hopefully this will be a precedent, stuff there will just be filler until last day. :D

You do get what I'm hinting at right? As do the rest of the game. Not about me, I didn't bother, nor did I go out of my way to source them.

#1007949 New Titan Items!

Posted by Prop on 30 June 2022 - 23:40 in General Discussion

OK I'll rephrase it then.

The guide got updated with the new items the cow milk would make before their release.

Some players noticed this and suddenly were interested in milk.

They also started listing the chest drops that suddenly appeared as 'used in recipes'

Some players bought a lot of milk and thought they would be ahead of the crowd. Then the cows changed the chest drop items on release, I chuckled at that one.

The items were released, with a big stat increase. Nothing on the temporal front. Some people are now out of pocket, and hoping to recoup a loss.

Now we have this stupid conversation about things not being powerful enough.

Update the arena to EOC I agree with. The rest is just bluster.

#1007947 New Titan Items!

Posted by Prop on 30 June 2022 - 23:23 in General Discussion

I'm pretty sure if temporal shift was on the new epics we wouldn't even be having this conversation since a lot of perceived profit was the goal before the bonfire got put out a bit on their release.

Removing coa/cod makes no sense at all either. Neither does making it work with epics.

#1007863 how do we stop the fsp market being control by 2 players

Posted by Prop on 23 June 2022 - 06:53 in General Discussion

What? Umm it's pretty easy to work out if you search in bands within find player. These ones aren't even difficult :D

As for what they decide to sell for is their business.

#1007840 GvG - The Rejuvenation

Posted by Prop on 19 June 2022 - 07:50 in General Discussion

I'm not sure what you want me to say. I'd rather the cows took it into account than you. Nothing more, nothing less. It's a forum after all, a place for expressing views. That was mine, and that was all I asked.

#1007835 GvG - The Rejuvenation

Posted by Prop on 18 June 2022 - 08:59 in General Discussion

Can't help thinking some of those pots are skewed against the effort of composing or donating. For example titan doubler, teleport and buff enhancer. Not saying everything else is a bad idea but from a guild that's against power creep it seems a tad weird.

Just hope the cows take that into account. :)

#1007694 Epics: Not Looking so Epic

Posted by Prop on 22 May 2022 - 16:04 in General Discussion

Along with all this a new pair of epic boots might be nice too. While these things are doing wonders for my calves and butt they're playing havoc with my toes and ankles.

#1007684 Backpack Folders

Posted by Prop on 19 May 2022 - 07:16 in General Discussion

Without fsh under; character - preferences - user interface

There is a backpack ordering drop down that's set to default. Change it to ascending or descending. Whichever your preference, works for me and I assume that's what you mean?

#1007636 No creatures

Posted by Prop on 10 May 2022 - 07:11 in Game Help

It'd probably help if you told us which map you're in.

Have you been de-leveled and you have 'hide creatures when titan is active' set in your preferences?

#1007560 App Update v.1.0.12!

Posted by Prop on 23 April 2022 - 21:09 in General Discussion

Has the sent table been dropped or something? Some sort of acknowledgment that it's a known problem or being worked on would be nice.

#1007543 Game Update v3.8.2 / App Update v1.1.1

Posted by Prop on 21 April 2022 - 16:52 in General Discussion

The re-roll is great, thank you :)

#1007452 Fallensword VR!

Posted by Prop on 16 April 2022 - 07:08 in General Discussion

As entertainingly useless as this thread is for various reasons outlined. Ever heard of the phrase, learn to walk before you run?

It's like sitting in a meeting with a flip chart with the host scribbling down ideas before explaining how the last point actually feasibly works, then flipping it over to the next page on a different tangent.

Personally I can't wait for the impaled cat missing an ear on a stick.

#1007210 Avatar!

Posted by Prop on 21 March 2022 - 08:55 in General Discussion

For those that didn't see it...

SDXxGyv.png

#1006729 Arena Rules

Posted by Prop on 23 January 2022 - 18:03 in General Discussion

What advantage do you gain by having multiple guildies in the same arena? How is arena a guild activity and not that of a solo activity? These questions have not been answered.

The same that's been going on for ages. You assume that your guild players enter with the most outright gear to win.

Not collude on a % chance that one gets the win over discord etc. and next time the others enter.

#1006570 Fallen Sword App release!

Posted by Prop on 30 December 2021 - 12:38 in General Discussion

Can you check if the initial release on the 14th has done something to the realm chest spawns too? Bit weird nothing has been found since the 13th.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: