#281 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 September 2013 - 23:18

Thanks for the explanation Hoof, appreciate it.  I don't know if it will work well or not, but I do understand the process.

#282 Joshrocs

Joshrocs

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 23:26

Automatically guild tagged? Why? Why don't you make it so that if you choose to put it in your inventory, It does not become tagged, and if you choose to put it in the guild store it does. 

Other wise you could be a saving a potion for an event and a guild mate takes it without your permission. 

#283 Joshrocs

Joshrocs

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 23:27

Currently, you can only create a single potion at a time and cannot start another until the previous has been collected.

Perhaps add a player upgrade to increase the amount of potions you can make at once? :)

#284 kimbo

kimbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 03 September 2013 - 23:44

This Look great, You're the Man Hoof :)

#285 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:22

So, I make a potion at my own expense for my own use and wait 5 hours to receive it, then someone recalls and uses it just before I need it?

Way to make composing fail from the off :(

We'll add an option for if the potion should be tagged or not. Note if you don't tag it though, you won't be able to later put it in the guild store (otherwise it would be possible to trade them in a round about way).

#286 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:25

There needs to be an option to either bind it to yourself or bind it to your guild. Having your potions recalled would be very annoying, and there's not really anything you could do about it.

I would also make that decision one-way reversible. That is, if you choose to guild-bind it, it stays that way forever. If you choose to personal-bind it, you can switch it to guild-bound for a small fee.

#287 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2013 - 01:30

There needs to be an option to either bind it to yourself or bind it to your guild. Having your potions recalled would be very annoying, and there's not really anything you could do about it.

You'll be able to pick if the potion is for the guild or not - you just won't be able to change it after it's made :)

#288 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:05

We'll add an option for if the potion should be tagged or not. Note if you don't tag it though, you won't be able to later put it in the guild store (otherwise it would be possible to trade them in a round about way).

Thank-you Hoof.   That's exactly what is needed :)

#289 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:18

hoof, over the last long while ive seen many requests for a gvg medal, it is a significant part of the game with a significant base in which is left un-medalled, if that could be added to the list and a way of showing some skill or effort to gain ticks on it could be devoloped or stolen from a thread i think you would please quite a few fs members :)

#290 milon9999

milon9999

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:32

so, when we actually gonna see this composing live in the game :) ?. can't wait to try ;)

dbzteengohansig_by_zzkurozz-d69715k.png

#291 Antipatiko

Antipatiko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 07:28

Thatz nice... i really want it now...  :D

#292 Dakkon26

Dakkon26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 11:21

Will there be the capability to save and update recipes? Sorta like how the Combat Sets work.

#293 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2013 - 12:30

Will there be the capability to save and update recipes? Sorta like how the Combat Sets work.

Not in the initial release, but definitely something we're going to add :)

#294 JBKing89

JBKing89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 04 September 2013 - 15:19

so, if I want to share a high powered potion with the guild, I choose to guild tag it.  Then, how do we prevent a low level from taking it and wasting it? 

Might be time to implement another layer of recall permissions.

Since you can't send a potion to someone, even a guildie.  That's how we handle this with other high-level potions, just send direct to people if they need.

#295 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2013 - 17:33

Composed Potion in my inventory (on a local test server)!

preview_6.png

#296 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 17:49

Composed Potion in my inventory (on a local test server)!

preview_6.png

Looking great :)

I see there is a lvl200 Adept Learner within in your invented pot, just wondering if you are able to invent at this level form the start, ie Composing Level 1?

Cheers.

wil72

#297 ScarletTestAce

ScarletTestAce

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 19:48

So, I make a potion at my own expense for my own use and wait 5 hours to receive it, then someone recalls and uses it just before I need it?

Way to make composing fail from the off :(

you are in a crappy guild if they do that.

but it seems like a nice gold sink..not sure I like the long crafting time though....

#298 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 20:46

The gold cost is in relation to pot duration and level of buff within that pot. So a level175 Smashing Hammer pot lasting 30 minutes would work out as 175 x 30 = 5250 gold. Smashing Hammer pots are a go go.

Cheers.

wil72

Don't forget to include item costs ,oP

#299 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 21:01

You'll be able to pick if the potion is for the guild or not - you just won't be able to change it after it's made :)

A simple reminder to all the complaints that the above is a response to: There is this thing... it's called a Recall permission.

Hoof... I think you looked before you leaped. I'd personally suggest Guild Registrar level 4: allows recall of potions to the store (via permission).

Grant it... that might affect some Guilds' current process with some potions. But I'm a guild sink maniac. Maybe... "allows recall of composed potions".

If all that is too difficult... simply do nothing and maintain the current Recall permission policy. Duh! lol.

Prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#300 a101011

a101011

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:21

lets hope composing will come tomorrow and not 5 years from today

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana