• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mafiosis

Mafiosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:50

Hi I'm Maf or Mafiosis or whatever you want to call me. I'm hoping to kind of open an avatar shop. I used to make them years ago but I moved and lost internet and computers and now I'm back. I've lost all of my old avatars and examples so all the examples I upload will be what I've made in the last week or two.

I'm pretty average at making avatars so price is whatever you want. If you like it you can pay more and if you don't you can tell me to bin it.

Examples:

DX3.jpg

levelking_copy.png

Slow_Zombie_Glow.jpg

Maf_Av_copy.jpg

Sir_Latin_copy.jpg

Selling:

Maf_Sq_copy.jpg

Maf_G2_copy.jpg

Maf1_copy.jpg

Maf_Av_copy.jpg

I've got a pretty obvious style/pattern. I prefer to do bright cartoony stuff over the dark stuff but I'll always have a go at trying to do a dark avatar if that's what's requested. Also I can do animated avatars if requested.

Never tried to open a shop like this before so any help, tips, advice, suggestions and tutorials are welcome. Hope I did this right and can sell some avatars, thanks.

Edited by Mafiosis, 08 May 2018 - 09:30.

#2 Mafiosis

Mafiosis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 09:35

Updated the list after a couple more weeks making avatars. The hero/avengers avatar text looks better with a shorter name. Also still taking requests for avatars here or through message in game

Edited by Mafiosis, 08 May 2018 - 09:42.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: