#1 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 June 2015 - 22:27

Not joking...I just started him, and this is where he spawned.  It's a sign...

Q6dIsO.jpg

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

#2 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 23:29

Christopher Lee was the vampire i grew up with via the Hammer films

he scared the poop outta me, more so than Bela Lugosi, and he would have wiped his butt with the current wave of wimpy emo vampires

trivia question: this actor played a James Bond villain, star wars villain, a chuck norris villain, and a lord of the rings villain

Edited by duktayp, 03 November 2018 - 18:15.

#3 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 23:07

He's level 415 now, and I went Vampire Mage with him.  He'll make one hell of an Infernal, I think.  :D

#4 Sadiablo

Sadiablo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 00:46

Definitely, Infernal or Spirit. All the ghosty vampire haunted stuff he did is great for that

hd4r.jpg

http://forums.hunted...e-alts-of-mine/ (Can anyone help?- Missing Alts)

http://forums.hunted...ke-to-see-next/   (Please Revive! Ideas for future updates/content)

#5 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 22:34

Definitely, Infernal or Spirit. All the ghosty vampire haunted stuff he did is great for that

Yeah, I think if he had spawned anywhere else, I might have considered Undead, but hey, that doesn't happen very often, them spawning right near a class-quest spot, and he was on it, and it was too perfect not to do it.  Too bad Doc Sooty's not still here and doing custom Avatars, eh?

#6 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 22:51

Christopher Lee was the vampire i grew up with via the Hammer films

he scared the poop outta me, more so than Bela Lugosi, and he would have wiped his butt with the current wave of wimpy emo vampires

trivia question: this actor played a James Bond villain, star wars villain, and a lord of the rings villian

Did you know that Christopher Lee also played Sherlock Holmes three times?  Sherlock Holmes and the Deadly Necklace (1962), Sherlock Holmes and the Leading Lady (1991 TV), and Sherlock Holmes and the Incident at Victoria Falls (1992 TV).

The irony here is that Peter Cushing also portrayed Mr. Holmes, BBC TV from 1965 to 1968, and we'll have our dear Gandalf portraying him this year.  Both Peter and Christopher were cast as Star Wars villains, and both Christoper and Ian were Tolkien Wizards.

And another irony:  Peter Cushing portrayed Dr. Who twice, Dr. Who and the Daleks (1965) and Daleks – Invasion Earth: 2150 A.D. (1966);  Mark Gatiss and Stephen Moffat both wrote for the Dr. Who series.

Yes, I'm a Holmesophile.  Seriously.  And I'm not ashamed to admit that I developed quite a thing for Mark Gatiss's Mycroft.  First time in history that I've ever liked Mycroft.

Edited by OnionGroove, 22 June 2015 - 23:00.

#7 Heliopause

Heliopause

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 19:49

DAMMIT IF I STILL HAD ASMODEUS THOSE LOYALTY POTIONS WOULD BE MINE!!!

#8 Sadiablo

Sadiablo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 13:07

That doesn't really have anything to do with this thread does it Helio? You don't have the character any more, we all get it. But hijacking everyone's threads to comment about your old character isn't really cool to be doing

hd4r.jpg

http://forums.hunted...e-alts-of-mine/ (Can anyone help?- Missing Alts)

http://forums.hunted...ke-to-see-next/   (Please Revive! Ideas for future updates/content)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: