#101 Akadria

Akadria

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Badge
  • Estonia

Posted 30 November 2013 - 18:11

The item called "Mandreke's Wifes Amulet", should be an apostrophe in the word "Wife's".

siggy2_zps0bcfeb13.png

#102 Trihan

Trihan

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 18:38

The first sentence of the tooltip for Lime is a bit messy. "This sour fruit should not be overlooked by it's powerful taste for the health and mana benefits."

First of all, it's should be its (possessive, not a contraction of "it is"). Secondly, the sentence as a whole reads pretty awkwardly, especially as you tend not to overlook "by" something. I would change it to "This fruit should not be overlooked because of its powerful taste: it has great health and mana benefits." or something similar.

Tooltip for Weeds: "The common weed may be a nuisance to gardeners, but alchemists have found a purpose for them as a preservative in potions." This is a really minor nitpick, but weed is referred to as a singular in the first clause, but changed to a plural when referring to the purpose alchemists found. It should either be "Common weeds may be a nuisance to gardeners" or "alchemists have found a purpose for it".

When handing in Eldevin Army Trial after killing the wild pigs, Captain Garret says "I can see what Captain Martel was so excited by your potential." should be "I can see why".

Later on in the same dialogue, he says "but they havn't returned" should be haven't.

When trying to click on Fermii's portal, it says "You require Mage Fermii's permission" but the NPC is actually called Alchemist Fermii.

During Scholar Farlin's explanation of past events, he says "he released the nature sphere from it's protective scepter" should be its.

Later he says "Shortly after you entered, the rip grew more volatile before imploding. Temporarily draining the power from all the spheres and trapping everyone inside." The second sentence should be part of the first one, with a comma instead of a full stop.

Later he says "The Arcane Council continue to try find ways to stabilize them long enough to allow safe travel" should be "continue to try finding ways".

When talking to the Apprentice Prospecting Trainer about advanced prospecting, he says "You need a Pick Axe to mine out Copper nodes that are found either scattered around the world." This sentence doesn't work gramatically as "either" is a selective word and needs more than one object associated with it.

When talking to Prince Ryan about what you remember, one of the options is "A glowing Dragon. It's light is blinding." should be "its".

In the quest text for Battle of the Dragons, it says "the dragon will do everything it can to protect it's Sphere." should be "its".

Edited by Trihan, 30 November 2013 - 18:39.

#103 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 November 2013 - 19:22

Just quoting this here:

On the Trial of Champions portal it says when you hover over the portal "tial of champions"

Sam.

#104 GreyWolf5

GreyWolf5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:58

At the Ressurection point in Othalo the Order of Light Priest  says: "Each Point is protected by an order of Life Priest."

Need to make the Order a capital.

#105 Trihan

Trihan

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:05

When talking to Valannus, he says "I'm looking for the Horn's of 10 Shigras." should be Horns.

When talking to Soldier Hixs while handing in The Missing Patrol, he says "get retrieve whatever you can!" should just be "retrieve whatever you can!"

When handing in The Missing Patrol to Major Rothar (after getting the sword hilt) he says "He was a fine example of military man" should be "fine example of a military man".

#106 Lucid

Lucid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:31

upon mousing over the portal behind the arcane sanctum in eldevin city it says "tial of the champions portal"

#107 GreyWolf5

GreyWolf5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 December 2013 - 16:47

Scholar Farlin on Quest Indicators.  Needs to be upper right and the with needs to be when.

questindicator.jpg

#108 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:47

I have attached 3 images. 

I'm not sure if it's a typo but the Draetol and Treya Silver Coins have the same quotes.

For the Major Davias Gold Coin, it says "I enjoy the night, the darkness. Under it's cloak is where I stake my thirst.” It should be "its" (possessive).

Attached Thumbnails

• Draetol Silver Coin.png
  • Major Davias Gold Coin.png
  • Treya Silver Coin.png

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

#109 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:15

Thanks guys, that's me up to date with typos for now. :)

#110 ShadowLinx

ShadowLinx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2013 - 23:36

when i mouse-over the trial of the Champions portal its reads "Tial of the Champions Portal"

#111 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 08 December 2013 - 00:13

Looking at the Achievemnt
Dancing the Night Away
It says to Dance 10,000 times. Then under it, it says Dance 100 times.

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#112 Lazarus

Lazarus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 03:26

In the ressurection point quest in the Eldevin army barracks, when clicking on the army equipment after already receiving it, it should say "I already have the army equipment", not "I already have army equipment"

"We are playing a game where we sit and click. I think we are all lazy" - Norsif

Banner1_C700x250px.png

#113 WowRefugee

WowRefugee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 December 2013 - 12:26

Typos/errata in Abilities and Talents, noticed during talent planner update, needing correction by HCS:

• The Mage Spell "Despair" says Range 4yd.  Shouldn't that be Range 12yd (to center of area), Radius 4yd for the area of effect?
  • The Warrior talent "Adrenaline Rush" uses bracket-quoting for second line showing the actual use of the effect, instead of just in the initial mention part, violating the usual style.
  • No actual line drawn from "Blood Thirst" to "Hunger for Blood" in the Assassin talent pane, even though the space is available and the dependency is there.  (The planner shows the arrows.)
  • The Blood Fang mentions in the dependent Ranger talents "Blood Link" and "Blood Trail" body text are shown incorrectly as "Bloodfang".
  • The Mage talent "Flash Freeze" should have a 's' (seconds) suffix to the '4/8' value.

(List duplicated from original announcement post.)

Edited by WowRefugee, 08 December 2013 - 12:27.

A Text-Based Talent Calculator For Eldevin: http://TalentTheory.com/calc/

Current Characters: Salador, Serculer, Aquinas

#114 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 December 2013 - 20:40

Picture Postcard Quest

Zuen is now the female NPC.  The quest references Zuen as the husband.  I believe the names are reversed on these NPC's.

Also, the quest marker was over her head not his.

Edited by Sage, 09 December 2013 - 21:54.

Gathering:   Crystal Cutting 44 - Farming 32 - Fishing 49 - Foraging 49 - Forestry 49 - Prospecting 49 - Skinning 49

Crafting:   Alchemy 49 - Armorsmithing 1 - Cooking 49 - Jewelry 1 - Leatherworking 12 - Tailoring 1 - Weaponsmithing 1

#115 Pros

Pros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 00:58

Don't know if it's been posted or not.

Captain Phillips Once you've spoken to him a couple of times.

14t10gl.png

zv61ht.png

#116 GreyWolf5

GreyWolf5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:21

Mage Trachis Unsanctioned Magic Quest.

"I will have explain myself more clearly next time."

Need to add "to" so it reads "I will have to explain..."

#117 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:34

While reading about an issue in another thread, I noticed two misspellings from the screen shot.  Unique way to find it :)

"the material turns out to be"

"heres" should be "here's"

Here's the original post.  Can't figure out how to link the picture directly.

http://forums.hunted...355#entry828165

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#118 GreyWolf5

GreyWolf5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 December 2013 - 04:36

Test the Waters Quest.  Khalen says the following about the spring in Rosehaven. "That will be strongest source of the Nature magic."  Need to add in a "the"  "That will be the strongest source..."

#119 Amun

Amun

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:03

Achievement 'The Apprentice' reads: "Gain level 10 in all 14 diffferent professions."

Kill the extra 'f' !!!

#120 Veronique

Veronique

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:01

cooking.jpg

Dynamite is not a cooking ingredient. Please no one try this at home :) 

Find me In game  Veronique (ranger) Vero (mage) Miss_V (warrior)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: