318 replies to this topic

#121 Lazarus

Lazarus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 14 December 2013 - 18:55

In Guard Duty, after following the thief It says explain in brackets in the wrong spot in Captain Carter's next quest thing.

Edited by Egbert, 14 December 2013 - 19:09.

"We are playing a game where we sit and click. I think we are all lazy" - Norsif

Banner1_C700x250px.png

#122 Lazarus

Lazarus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 20:23

Tooltip for branch staff frame is missing an apostrophe in Trephaer's.

Edited by Egbert, 14 December 2013 - 20:26.

"We are playing a game where we sit and click. I think we are all lazy" - Norsif

Banner1_C700x250px.png

#123 Hatsofftoyousir

Hatsofftoyousir

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:58

The level 15 Leatherworking Achievements description is "Gain level 15 in weapon smithing"

#124 GreyWolf5

GreyWolf5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 December 2013 - 04:32

Conversation with Hugh the Woodsman. My response to Hugh.

"I shall do ask you ask. [Learn Quest]"

Need to lose a "k"

#125 Rydner

Rydner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:56

Level 5 Forestry Daily Quest typo:

Should be "Pynwood" not Pynewood.

Attached Thumbnails

• typo pynwood.png

27 Crystal Cutting | 19 Fishing | 40 Forestry | 43 Skinning | 21 Farming | 34 Foraging | 35 Prospecting | 42 Alchemy | 36 Cooking | 22 LeatherWorking | 25 WeaponSmithing | 20 ArmorSmithing | 20 Jewelry | 16 Tailoring

I am normally on the Zephyr server. Feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums if you need something.

#126 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:03

Okay, that's me all caught up on the typos. I've passed the skill typos along, but they should be getting looked at shortly. :)

Looking at the Achievemnt
Dancing the Night Away
It says to Dance 10,000 times. Then under it, it says Dance 100 times.

That's because "Dancing the Night Away" relies on "You Make Me Feel Like Dancin'". Dancing 100 times is the description of "You Make Me Feel Like Dancin'", which is why it shows up. I do wonder if we should use the dependent achievement name rather than the description, but that's how it's set up at the moment.

Besides, you do need to dance 100 times on your way to 10,000 times. <3

#127 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 December 2013 - 16:31

the quest " clash of the tiametians " lvl 34-35 i think, after defeating the boss it says speak with Joxo. when i clicked on him to speak to him his nam was JXOROTHIAS, is that name correct? or spelling mistake.

#128 Muran

Muran

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:59

I skimmed this thread quickly, so I'm sorry if I missed this already being covered.  I'm also sorry I'm not providing specific examples, but:

virtually all the blocks of text I've come across so far in game include at least one run-on sentence.  It is, for some reason, often the second sentence and the third merged together.  When there is more than one subject and verb separated by a comma, there has to be a conjunction in there somewhere.  In most cases, it would be better to have a full stop and a new sentence.

#129 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:25

For the quest, Up To No Good, at stage 7 of 9... there is a typo.

It should say spiderling eggs, not spider eggs.

50qf87.png

Plus it gives no mention where ectoplasm may be found - which is the Cursed Tower area.

And we do not recieve any quests about the Cursed Tower until level 21... whereas this is a level 20 quest... I, myself, had no idea of the whereabouts of ectoplasm.

Edited by Spirit, 28 December 2013 - 01:26.

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#130 Lazarus

Lazarus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 02:52

In the Northam Church Resurrection quest, the priestess mentions a resurrection 'stone' i stead of a resurrection point. Also, Scar shouldn't be in single quotes the whole time, only the first time he is mentioned.

Edited by Lazarus, 28 December 2013 - 02:55.

Banner1_C700x250px.png

#131 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:02

In the quest, Time Enough At Last, at stage 13 of 14, there is a typo where "misplace" should be "misplaced".

2gtvgc1.png

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#132 Pundrew

Pundrew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 17:37

In the "Up to no good" quest, they ask you to obtain 6 'Spider eggs', when in fact you should be gathering 'Spiderling eggs'.

#133 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 January 2014 - 16:25

Missing a "s" on the story quests achievement.

9poyac.jpg

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#134 Johnyy2q

Johnyy2q

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:32

zjtg.png

O was left out on "btain". Just thought I would give a heads up if this hasn't been brought to attention yet.

Regards, 

Stoned

#135 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:06

Cheers guys, that should be the thread up to date now. :)

the quest " clash of the tiametians " lvl 34-35 i think, after defeating the boss it says speak with Joxo. when i clicked on him to speak to him his nam was JXOROTHIAS, is that name correct? or spelling mistake.

This is correct. His demon name is Jxorothias, his name while he's among humans is Joxo. We use Joxo because that's what you'd known the character as up until this point. :)

virtually all the blocks of text I've come across so far in game include at least one run-on sentence.  It is, for some reason, often the second sentence and the third merged together.  When there is more than one subject and verb separated by a comma, there has to be a conjunction in there somewhere.  In most cases, it would be better to have a full stop and a new sentence.

Unfortunately without specific examples this would mean we would have to go over every piece of text in the game. There's far too much for it to be feasible. However, if you find anything that particularly frustrates you I will happily look at it. :)

#136 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 14:51

Cooking Daily Level 15. 2nd page has trainer asking for "Backed Potatos"

#137 Muran

Muran

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 00:32

Unfortunately without specific examples this would mean we would have to go over every piece of text in the game. There's far too much for it to be feasible. However, if you find anything that particularly frustrates you I will happily look at it. :)

Yes I understand, and I don't mean to make life cumbersome for you and others.  I'll keep my eyes open for examples in game.  In the meantime, on this page in this thread, here are two examples:

50qf87.png

It should read, "A timid one will do the trick.  The Crimson Macabre..." or possibly "A timid one will do the trick, since the Crimson Macabre..."

zjtg.png

Here it should read, "I have talked to Innkeeper Alphonse.  He seems like quite a nice person..."

#138 Mist Furor

Mist Furor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 January 2014 - 14:22

While doing the quest "The fellowship of Varuna" you have to talk to Chancellor Zraeth and you have an option to say "Why would Eldevin need to be be allied with Mythos?". Be is repeated two times in that line.

#139 Lazarus

Lazarus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 14:21

When talking to the eldevin guard who died at darrowvale outlook, he speaks! He says that he is dead.

Also, why is the upload limit so small? I can't attach a screenshot.

Attached Thumbnails

• Eldevin typos 10.png

Edited by Lazarus, 19 January 2014 - 14:27.

Banner1_C700x250px.png

#140 Lazarus

Lazarus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 15:13

Throughout the Envenomed Sting quest, the people refer to Venomous Scorpion "Sting"s instead of "Stingers".

Banner1_C700x250px.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: