• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lalalalalalalala

Lalalalalalalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 16:29

I don't know if the cows is already working on AH for Eldevin and will finish and add it into the game sooner or later. But in case if they haven't working on it, I'd like to suggest this idea which I think it's simple and easy to create.

A non-server crossed AH or an AH that only works for a single server that being managed by a NPC around Eldevin City Square. Works like the other vendors in Eldevin. People put their items into this NPC with a fixed price, no bid. So it's like a player item's vendor.

This picture is an example:

kwpwJI3.jpg

How it works:

1. Search Box. People can find items or seller they're looking for in this box. Each tab/category has a different result, depending on which it's category and seller.

The codes aren't not hard if the cows use Query for this I think.

2. Seller

• Players can sell their items in [Player's Item in AH] tab. On this tab, the Buy Now button changed to Post Item. Any bound items cannot be posted
  • When Post Item button is clicked, it will show a window with a single dimension slot where they can put their items to AH with it's price. So players can put any dimension of items in this slot.
  • Players can post items with it's quantity/stack in 1 slot.
  • When their items has been sold, the seller will get a notification of this and get their money transferred to them instantly.
  • When their items is not sold within 24 hours, the items will go to [Player's Item in AH] tab and they need to take it manually.
  • On [Player's Item in AH] tab, there will be 1 other button labelled with Take Item next to Post Item button. This button works to take player's expired items.
  • Starting slots is HCS's choice. Players can add more slots that cost Gold or EP. Gold is preferred.

3. Any bought items will be instantly transferred to the buyer's inventory.

4. This AH works for a single server only.

Most people is hoping HCS would add AH soon, so there will be no spam in World Chat. Hurray! \ :lol: /

Edited by shoval, 23 January 2016 - 16:30.

#2 Lalalalalalalala

Lalalalalalalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 13:12

bump

#3 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 21:17

I like the idea and hope HC reads these sort of suggestion. +1 :)

I think they would need to add some sort of gold sink thingie (yup I'm so technical here , not~), because it seems like a full AH when implemented would most likely have some kind of fee for using it (hopefully nothing crazy, maybe like 5% of the sold price or something) and even for something like this my guess is you just can't have it 100% free.

also please HC do not consider any EP type of fee for any features of Auction House. should only be in game coin currencies.

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#4 Lalalalalalalala

Lalalalalalalala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 15:13

I think they would need to add some sort of gold sink thingie (yup I'm so technical here , not~), because it seems like a full AH when implemented would most likely have some kind of fee for using it (hopefully nothing crazy, maybe like 5% of the sold price or something) and even for something like this my guess is you just can't have it 100% free.

Yup, I forgot about it! Oops :ph34r:

#5 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 22:31

Yup, I forgot about it! Oops :ph34r:

why we always blaming poor Oops,  seems like everywhere she turns one of us is calling to her !  :P  

<3 Ooopsy ~ hehehee

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: