#81 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 February 2022 - 05:02

Mehteh Snow Fields (Edge) and Ymirheim Mountains (Base) have really poor color contrast. Can either of the colors be darkened slightly for these realms? Also, where the realm design uses a gif (for example Nis Port Center), is there an option in the preferences that those realms appear static?

There are plenty of maps like that - and ones where you can barely see "footprints", which kinda negates the point of having them. Some color palettes on maps leave a lot to be desired

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#82 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 19 February 2022 - 05:51

There are plenty of maps like that - and ones where you can barely see "footprints", which kinda negates the point of having them. Some color palettes on maps leave a lot to be desired

you know you can change the color of footprints, right?
or was that a FSH thing?

Edited by BadPenny, 19 February 2022 - 05:51.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#83 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 February 2022 - 06:03

or was that a FSH thing?

You can ? - I can't see any option to do so ? - course that could be my ancient eyes but ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#84 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 19 February 2022 - 07:18

I know it used to be an option.... I always made mine a bright pink.... Pointy may have taken that out though, it's been some time since I used FSH

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#85 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 19 February 2022 - 07:21

I've never even tried FSH  :lol:

uvG2ReE.jpg

#86 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 February 2022 - 08:39

or was that a FSH thing?

it was an FSH thing. it was an old map thing.

it was removed from FSH when HCS implemented it on the new map.

#87 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 February 2022 - 09:14

it was an FSH thing. it was an old map thing.

it was removed from FSH when HCS implemented it on the new map.

Is there anyway of adding an option to change the color so that footprints are more visible on all maps ?

#88 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 February 2022 - 14:39

Is there anyway of adding an option to change the color so that footprints are more visible on all maps ?

It is theoretically possible. Looks relatively difficult though.

#89 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 February 2022 - 05:38

It is theoretically possible. Looks relatively difficult though.

Oh, never mind then :)

#90 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 07 March 2022 - 07:06

I can't view the sent messages.

• j3k likes this

uvG2ReE.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: