Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Could HCS explain why tickets no longer get response please?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Steve1973

Steve1973

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 12 October 2021 - 10:08

I have heard from many players about their own tickets not being responded to, but I will use my own personal experience for this enquiry.

At the beginning of this year (2021). I had three tickets open. They varied in the time they had been open from 2 months to 8 months old. All the tickets were regarding obvious breaches of the rules or terms and conditions. As a long term player of one of Hunted Cows games, while they didn't affect me directly, I enjoy and feel part of a small community that play the game without the need to exploit it, I felt I should report the violations as they were so blatant or, in one case, openly admitted in chat.

In the middle of February 2021, they were all closed, two with no response what-so-ever. The third had the response;-

"Hello,

We are writing as we can see that you have an unanswered ticket. A new team have now taken over support and we would would be more than happy to help. If you still require assistance with this, can you please reopen this ticket and let us know?

Many Thanks,
****** (Hunted Cow Support) "

(I will not disclose who the sender was as I feel giving names would just encourage the moderators to remove this post. The number of stars doesn't match the players name btw)

As the tickets were not affecting me but the company itself, it was quite obvious that the person who had written this response had not even had the decency to read the ticket before closing it. I did not see any point reopening the ticket as I had done my part and if Hunted Cows were not prepared to take according actions, then it was their loss with regards to lost income.

Forward to today, 12th October 2021. I now have two tickets open on similar topics as the previously unanswered and closed ones (yes I know, I'm a glutten for punishment but I still play the game and want it to continue without exploitation) but for completely seperate violations. These have been open for 7months and 5months respectively and not even an acknowledgement.

Considering you you have a new "team" to respond to tickets (emphasis on "team", not just the odd person), could a member of Hunted Cows please explain why tickets are still going unanswered?

I await your reply in anticipation.

When in doubt. Blame lag ;)

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 October 2021 - 17:18

Hi there.

The Support Team is extremely busy and will get to your tickets as soon as they are able.

Given this thread immediately filled with posts of abuse, I have removed them and locked the thread.

~ Grim

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: