• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 18:46

You need to be aware that when Hoof switches the site back to https you are going to lose all your settings and logs. Make sure you have exported anything that you want to keep so that you can import it afterwards. The FSH Settings tab in Character Preferences has "Export or Load Settings!" at the bottom near the Save button. Nothing I can do about logs, sorry.

==Revision 1520 (PointyHair)==

- (major) FS: Change to https

#2 MadameC

MadameC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 18:47

Thanks for working so hard!

#3 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 22:44

Thank You for getting right on this and looking out for us ..

#4 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 August 2017 - 23:12

Awesome :)

Apologies again for breaking it with the change earlier today :(

#5 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 23:32

WhCg7yy.jpg my precioussssss

Edited by duktayp, 16 August 2017 - 23:35.

#6 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 00:45

thank you so much POINTY...you are awesome and i appreciate what you do for me, otherwise, im a blind woman walking the streets of FS, dirty, hungry and not having fun!  xoxoxoo

#7 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 13:25

hey pointy ty for sorting stuff there is a bug though when your at a shop or bazzar anywhere where you can do multple things including the invent screen and you put more then 5-10 in the box it wont buy them i cant invent more then 4 items at a time and i cant buy more then 7 items from the bazaar or shop without having to click buy again

#8 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 22:16

Thanks Hades. I doubt it is actually a FSH bug. I've had a quick look and the only problem I can see is the 503's from the server. I'll run some more tests tomorrow but I think I'm going to have to improve the error handling.

#9 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:16

First time I have ever received this message.. just now ....is that why iIcan not login securely ?

1ZGp0f9.png

#10 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:32

First time I have ever received this message.. just now ....is that why iIcan not login securely ?

1ZGp0f9.png

I was getting that too -  I'm gonna take a punt that you use fallensword.com as your link rather than www.fallensword.com ?

If that's the case, then you had exactly the same problem as I had / have - it seems the redirect from fallensword.com to www.fallensword.com is no longer working.

If you access via www.fallensword.com, it'll all be fine again (or was for me ... )

hey pointy ty for sorting stuff there is a bug though when your at a shop or bazzar anywhere where you can do multple things including the invent screen and you put more then 5-10 in the box it wont buy them i cant invent more then 4 items at a time and i cant buy more then 7 items from the bazaar or shop without having to click buy again

I'm getting that problem too :(

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#11 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2017 - 14:09

We've updated the SSL certificate so that it now also works for fallensword.com (without the www.). You shouldn't see the error in Firefox when you try to go to fallensword.com now :)

#12 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 20 August 2017 - 19:00

I believe I have a fix for this in beta. I need beta testers.

PM me in game if you can help, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: