Alisa's Content

There have been 11 items by Alisa (Search limited from 30-March 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1010381 GRP Update!

Posted by Alisa on 05 February 2024 - 13:45 in General Discussion

I assume the GRP was consumed?

Yes

#1010361 GRP Update!

Posted by Alisa on 01 February 2024 - 20:03 in General Discussion

from last post about discussion was only one person 'fugrnugget' expressed his feedback to increase in pack for this. No one else supported this. I do not see even you asking for increase in fortune packs price increase. 

https://forums.hunte...howtopic=78732 

I'm the first comment and the last(update right after)

Because it is always the same people contributing for future contents, I still encourage everyone to at least try to ask their guild members to join the forums and give their comments because it is always the same passionate players. 

#1010356 GRP Update!

Posted by Alisa on 01 February 2024 - 16:21 in General Discussion

Why the huge hike on fortune packs? At that cost guilds need to be (very) large to make the packs worthwhile. 

Yes, I am from a very small guild so may be a little biased, but why price so many guilds and players out of the market? 

Perhaps 40/80 or 50/100 for fortune packs C/D  would be more reasonable. To be fair 20/25 (from previous discussion posts) did seem a bit of a gift.

LoR

I feel the same. Why so exorbitant prices for the fortune packs? Obviously it would never be worthy unless you have a huge active guild with high stamina and only during double XP events. 

I would like you guys to consider reduce prices to what it was initially proposed 20/25 RP. Or bit higher to 40/50. 

Thank You

I haven't seen any of you contribute to the feedback thread since it was opened and it's still open. Now that the update is released, you now have opinions? Invite the members of your guild to the forums and participate in the discussions.

#1010348 Proposed RP Packs.

Posted by Alisa on 01 February 2024 - 11:16 in General Discussion

Thanks for the update!

Why not add a new exclusive enchantment cap increase for temporal shift and remove teleport from Titan Pack?

#1010249 Proposed RP Packs.

Posted by Alisa on 17 January 2024 - 07:09 in General Discussion

make the fsp from the sale guild bound so cant be spent by single player

after all it is guild vrs guild ,why get an item that can be sold by 1 person 

There are two types of payouts for GvG participants.

1. You get compensated after the RP item is sold and is shared amongst all participants; the guild also gets a portion for the initiation charges.

2. You are rewarded per conflict completion.

Most guilds choose number 2 because it is easier to keep track of everything. Option 2 does not entitle you to any RP compensation if you are already paid per conflict.

make the item guild bound  lev 1 +7 epic ,thay way anyone in guild can wear it 

This would be a major loss to the guild if the item is bound.

this is not the discussion for it.

#1010193 Proposed RP Packs.

Posted by Alisa on 08 January 2024 - 17:05 in General Discussion

I believe that the cost of everything except the Enchant Pack and levelling pack should be half. 400 stalker would be the highest in the game so I guess it is worth 200. Is there higher? I can't remember.

I was hoping for some new inventible RP items. Will there be any in the near future? 

#1009901 Realm Chest Update Ideas.

Posted by Alisa on 29 October 2023 - 03:56 in General Discussion

Is the realm chest the treasure hunter chests? if so I would like to see a new skill potion for artisan like chance to make 2 potions. haven't seen a new artisanship buff for awhile. its usually always a new combat buff. ofc it could only be found in realm chests.

#1009520 Double XP Event!

Posted by Alisa on 28 June 2023 - 15:09 in General Discussion

No one is forced to participate.  Just because you choose not to doesn't mean it should be removed.  Self-centered much?

Late response. Hardly check the forums these days.

-

People will just tell me to not participate, so I inserted the part where I didn't.

Since the double XP is such a unique event that may make you speed through all of the game's maps, I'm actually interested in what people would think if there was only one every year. I do have good reasons for bringing this up, but before I do share, I'd like to hear what others have to say so that maybe I could change my mind. It's okay if you don't want participate in the answering; then don't.

#1009515 Double XP Event!

Posted by Alisa on 25 June 2023 - 19:55 in General Discussion

I'm curious what the community thinks of the double XP event being removed from the game or only happening once a year?

I won't take part in the mid-year event, but I might in December event. I wonder what people's opinions are of it.

#1009463 Double XP Event Incoming!

Posted by Alisa on 07 June 2023 - 18:55 in General Discussion

Awesome

#1008959 Fallen Sword App Update (v.1.2.4)

Posted by Alisa on 08 February 2023 - 10:42 in General Discussion

Can there be a setting to favorite master realms while using portals to reduce scrolling time? Since I sometimes forget the names of the realms, I look for their level. Would be a nice add to browser and app. thanks .

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: