• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ineedavis

ineedavis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 01:16

Would it be against the rules for me to buy someones buffs off the buff market and then remove the buffs from myself and then rebuy them over and over with the intent of draining the other players stamina? Like if I'm titan hunting and someone is fighting me for the titan and I want to eliminate the competition, and I decided to do this, or say, had a friend or guild member do it, would that be against the rules?

#2 Prop

Prop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 01:40

By the time you have done that you would have probably spent more than the item is worth to both you and your guild member.

Kinda futile.

Against the rules, probably not as it's up to the buff seller to set their casts... but you're paying them too each time you do that draining your bank and they can just stop selling when they spot it if they choose.

Give it a go, let us know how it goes!

Edit because according to DC nobody would understand 'you'd' as a word. Even after an argument and dictionary definitions and pointing at screens...

Edited by Prop, 27 August 2019 - 02:11.

#3 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:24

When I was trying to get into my monthly top 10, I reimbursed guild mates that bought buffs from the player directly ahead of me so they couldn't use their stam for leveling.  It was the player's choice to sell and strictly voluntary for my guild mates to buy from them instead of someone else.  Did it make a huge difference?  Probably not, but every little bit helps and it was fun to do it.

PS, you'd have to go a long way around here to find someone that didn't understand "you'd".

Screenshot everything!

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:49

By the time you have done that you would have probably spent more than the item is worth to both you and your guild member.

Kinda futile.

Against the rules, probably not as it's up to the buff seller to set their casts... but you're paying them too each time you do that draining your bank and they can just stop selling when they spot it if they choose.

Give it a go, let us know how it goes!

Edit because according to DC nobody would understand 'you'd' as a word. Even after an argument and dictionary definitions and pointing at screens...

For what it's worth, you are correct.

From the Oxford Dictionary:

you'd

/yo͞od/
contraction

1. you had.
    "you'd better remember it"
    • you would.
      "I was afraid you'd ask me that"

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny