3 replies to this topic

#1 SagaTeller

SagaTeller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 15:03

Hello!

Before I begin, let's make it clear: I know that it is just first step for guilds, and this might not fit in schedule, but that is not point. Let HC staff decide what comes in what priority. U just focus on giving critic.

-------------------------

Guilds will be uniting people. I understand that there will most likely be only 3-4 big guilds and others cant even compete (Most likely they can in long run.)

But for people, it is important to have interaction with others, and same goes for the guilds.

U can either yell at EC square that 'my guild is best!' or consider the followings:

1: TA Guild obelisk:

Guilds will fight and try to dominate obelisk, just like domination pvp works, and instead of 6 seconds, u must have it for around 5-10minutes and other tricky stuff like 'no enemies around the obby' or u must have more people  around than any other guild.

When your guild gets the obelisk and dominates it, all guild members would have some kind of TA related reward. (NO attack power/defence. Since strongest guild wins, this would be rather useless) Something like +20% gathering speed, or 100% more tokens or so. This will bring some action towards TA some more, and big PvP days ahead of us ^^

There could be daily/weekly reset. Or couple days. Always same time so guilds could prepare.

2: Guild scores:

Guilds listed somehow. Player amount/pvp kills/skill lvl total/xp gained total.

3: Trial of champion remake:

Instead of team of 5, whole guild can compete. More players = more mobs. ToC is never used due to its bad loot. When doing this as Guild, it would grant bonus xp, or guild points (More about these later)

Amount of waves will determine also amount of bonus xp in minutes (For eg.)

Weekly could also be changed to work with this.

4: Guild points:

Guild related activity. Like participating for TA guild obelisk activity, will grant u some, or ToC remake^

With points u can buy vanities,

amount of Guild points what all guild members have optained, will go in TOTAL Guild points, which can be used to buy stuff in Guild hall  -- This will help people who cant pay EP to buy Guild hall stuff.

5: Flags:

People has been asking for weapon vanities for while now. This could be nice one.

Flag with logo of your Guild.

Otherwise just Weapon with no bonuses. People would love to bankstand with these on <3

6: Cape:

Same than Flags.

7: Guild storage.

To share stuff. Would obv need permission from boss or co-bosses or so to get anything.

Will make easier to help lower lvl people in the

8: City battles.

One of the current cities/villages could get attacked by mobs and guilds would have to kill those. (also would be nice for pvp, but I use mobs here)

When the event ends (Weekly or twice week) after 10-30minutes, guild with most kills will get rewarded, and their guild name would be shown every time person enters that city/village and statue somewhere states their guild name and leader.

Didnt say EC, because I dont think that it would fit the Lore.

Reward could be special shops/better skilling areas for high lvl stuff/eg.

Give idea about them all separated, dont just say 'No time for this stuff'

Please be constructive. I really want this Guild thing to work and giving ideas to make it work. Please help me <3

Thanks.

BUYING ALL EP 6G/ea. Huge amounts of gold. Also buying all high level gear, gems and rares with gold. Will not run out of gold so your offer is always priority. Buying everything.

Head to: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=75969For more information!

-Gold Mine team.

#2 Removed431723

Removed431723

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 15:16

I  like idea of city battles :3

Characters~~~Legolis~~~lvl49

_________ ~~~Legonub~~~lvl13

#3 Removed18058

Removed18058

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 September 2015 - 15:56

Hello!

Before I begin, let's make it clear: I know that it is just first step for guilds, and this might not fit in schedule, but that is not point. Let HC staff decide what comes in what priority. U just focus on giving critic.

-------------------------

Guilds will be uniting people. I understand that there will most likely be only 3-4 big guilds and others cant even compete (Most likely they can in long run.)

But for people, it is important to have interaction with others, and same goes for the guilds.

U can either yell at EC square that 'my guild is best!' or consider the followings:

1: TA Guild obelisk:

Guilds will fight and try to dominate obelisk, just like domination pvp works, and instead of 6 seconds, u must have it for around 5-10minutes and other tricky stuff like 'no enemies around the obby' or u must have more people  around than any other guild.

When your guild gets the obelisk and dominates it, all guild members would have some kind of TA related reward. (NO attack power/defence. Since strongest guild wins, this would be rather useless) Something like +20% gathering speed, or 100% more tokens or so. This will bring some action towards TA some more, and big PvP days ahead of us ^^

There could be daily/weekly reset. Or couple days. Always same time so guilds could prepare.

2: Guild scores:

Guilds listed somehow. Player amount/pvp kills/skill lvl total/xp gained total.

3: Trial of champion remake:

Instead of team of 5, whole guild can compete. More players = more mobs. ToC is never used due to its bad loot. When doing this as Guild, it would grant bonus xp, or guild points (More about these later)

Amount of waves will determine also amount of bonus xp in minutes (For eg.)

Weekly could also be changed to work with this.

4: Guild points:

Guild related activity. Like participating for TA guild obelisk activity, will grant u some, or ToC remake^

With points u can buy vanities,

amount of Guild points what all guild members have optained, will go in TOTAL Guild points, which can be used to buy stuff in Guild hall  -- This will help people who cant pay EP to buy Guild hall stuff.

5: Flags:

People has been asking for weapon vanities for while now. This could be nice one.

Flag with logo of your Guild.

Otherwise just Weapon with no bonuses. People would love to bankstand with these on <3

6: Cape:

Same than Flags.

7: Guild storage.

To share stuff. Would obv need permission from boss or co-bosses or so to get anything.

Will make easier to help lower lvl people in the

8: City battles.

One of the current cities/villages could get attacked by mobs and guilds would have to kill those. (also would be nice for pvp, but I use mobs here)

When the event ends (Weekly or twice week) after 10-30minutes, guild with most kills will get rewarded, and their guild name would be shown every time person enters that city/village and statue somewhere states their guild name and leader.

Didnt say EC, because I dont think that it would fit the Lore.

Reward could be special shops/better skilling areas for high lvl stuff/eg.

Give idea about them all separated, dont just say 'No time for this stuff'

Please be constructive. I really want this Guild thing to work and giving ideas to make it work. Please help me <3

Thanks.

as for ta it's dead nobody really enters ta anymore and this ta obelisk would create a monopoly on the to be formed pvp guild creating irritations among non pvp'ers crying that ta shouldn't be a pvp zone etc etc you know the drill 

guild scores shouldn't be too hard to implement seeing that we already have top ratings adding a couple more should be fairly easy to do and seem nothing but normal that it will be added

improving the rewards would be good just give us tokens gems gold or ep and we're satisfied we really don't want crappy items that will just get vendored. the difficulty as it is right now is just fine don't make it any easier or harder 

will these vanities be bound? because that be nothing but normal else it's the biggest guilds farming guild points to sell the new vanities :P overall vanity meh there's a ton of it not really necessary unless you implement it into some sort of cape with logo for guildies only but no other vanity that would be overkill.

flags meh stick to the capes for now :P

guild storage dunno bout that i mean there will be without a doubt trouble so i'd prefer not to see something like that some sort of ingame guild forum would be nice however question is however will it be used? XD 

city battles sounds a lot like events and we are going to have a ton more  so i'd personally rather not see this implemented since it would probably create a lot of chaos ;)

Fastest asv healer
Fastest rg healer

fastest icc healer in progress

Gotta go fast :P

#4 ordinaryfunguy

ordinaryfunguy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 312 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 29 September 2015 - 08:38

i want a guild storage so guild members can give me stuff that i need ^_^ also city battles are difficult since itll be chaotic in eldevin, new players wondering whats happening XD. i do "[{\/(WANT)\/}]"  guild battles cuz i like that idea.                                             

Also how much people are allowed to join in a guild? or character?

<html>

<head>

<title>WAAAAAA?</title>

</head>

<body>

<p>uPdAtE pLeAsE</p>

</body>

</html>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana