9 replies to this topic

#1 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 May 2013 - 00:54

I would like to implent Auction house facility so ppl can trade what they make with professions and what they loot plus the game would sell Auction house space for Eldevin points...

First of all we merge the huge space in the middle with the market we all gather in and all these shops/ smither are surrounding the space in Eldevin kindome.... instead of the fountain we may put a building with x5 ppl each from a direction who take orders ... ppl talk to them either check what is being sold or offer new ... like FS... that would be a great idea... that will make gold flow over all players.... hmmm, when the item returns after for Example x3 days... the player have to recieve it him self from the AH or pay for a direct delievery to the bank.....

#2 Dave

Dave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:18

Already been a bit of a conversation about this here:  http://forums.hunted...topic=23515&hl=

#3 Necra

Necra

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:19

with the merchents that let you sell items and the ability to trade player to player.  i dont see a purpose, rather than a "NOTICE BOARD" for "player merchants" selling items they gather/make pick up from kills.

there may be even a way to bundle this all in to one -  http://forums.hunted...showtopic=56455

#4 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 May 2013 - 15:11

Yeah yeah but going online the same time with another player is kinda hard specailly due to time diffrence.... I was just thinking why wont we make the dragon handler a place to send amd check ur mails at the same time it sends u ur items after AH timming is out... u post on AH at a certain trader....

#5 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 May 2013 - 15:12

With traveling for sure...

#6 Necra

Necra

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 718 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 16:51

can have a mail system

#7 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 May 2013 - 19:30

I would like to implent Auction house facility so ppl can trade what they make with professions and what they loot plus the game would sell Auction house space for Eldevin points...

First of all we merge the huge space in the middle with the market we all gather in and all these shops/ smither are surrounding the space in Eldevin kindome.... instead of the fountain we may put a building with x5 ppl each from a direction who take orders ... ppl talk to them either check what is being sold or offer new ... like FS... that would be a great idea... that will make gold flow over all players.... hmmm, when the item returns after for Example x3 days... the player have to recieve it him self from the AH or pay for a direct delievery to the bank.....

There have been quite a few topics on an auction house system. As far as I remember HCS said they will most likely look into a system of some kind. I doubt there will be one on initial release though.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#8 grimnok

grimnok

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 20:22

There have been quite a few topics on an auction house system. As far as I remember HCS said they will most likely look into a system of some kind. I doubt there will be one on initial release though.

Have there been any statements on a time frame? Having dozens of people standing in the city center hawking their goods may be 'realistic', but will be terribly confusing as messages go flying through your chat window.

Having some sort of Auction House/organized trading system at launch is imperative, imo.

#9 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 May 2013 - 20:35

Have there been any statements on a time frame? Having dozens of people standing in the city center hawking their goods may be 'realistic', but will be terribly confusing as messages go flying through your chat window.

Having some sort of Auction House/organized trading system at launch is imperative, imo.

Not that I know of (that we've been notified of anyway). I wouldn't worry I highly doubt you won't see some sort of auction house in the future.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#10 atta222

atta222

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 May 2013 - 21:12

Not that I know of (that we've been notified of anyway). I wouldn't worry I highly doubt you won't see some sort of auction house in the future.

AH isnt a hard deal to be made , it ll even be a way to spend in Eldevin points by buying AH spaces .... the point about AH is that the weopens we loot from mobs we cant sell except after long time asking ppl so why wont I just put it in AH and ppl check it ... I really get annoyed selling to game merchants or destroying some items that I ve taken long time to get them....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: