#41 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 January 2021 - 12:19

Happy new year everyone! We hope 2021 is a good one for you all!

Thank you for your continued support and feedback on the app over the holiday period!

Almost every day a situation such as this occurs:

Players are signing up for the game via the app, using Google or FB for log in purposes, then unable to access their accounts in the browser.  It's difficult to explain what needs to be done. 

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have "binding" done inside the app, to include an email + password from the beginning, so that this problem does not occur?

Hi Penny,

We will review how this currently works and look to find a better solution. Will hopefully have something in place for new players joining the app beta in future updates.

Hey guys..... The app needs a clock, so that folks will know what time it is related to ST.

Also, the chat rules need to be added somewhere so that newbies will know what's allowed in global chat and what is not.

Also, I have noticed that when casting quick buffs on others, it's a bit clunky.  Unless I'm missing something, quick buffing is a multi-step process rather than the 2 step process we have now on the browser version.

Both of these are fantastic suggestions Penny! We will have a look and see if we can find some where in the app to display both a clock and the chat rules, but expect to see them both in a future update!

As for quickbuffs, yes, we decided to try something new and use a step process when creating them. The aim of this was to simplify the creation process. Quickbuffs can still be cast quickly from the saved quickbuff list, its only the creation of new quickbuffs that use the step process. We do appreciate your opinion on this and any other changes we make to the app. We are trying to make the best app we can possibly make and if these changes are not popular ones then we can review them.

This is actually problematic in the browser version as well. We are supposed to attack the Titan that number of times. One attack reduces the titan's HP by x number of points, but it counts as one hit on the task counter. So the wording of the quest in the browser version also needs change.

Hi Edith,

Thank you for letting me know this is an issue on browser too, I have passed this along to the browser team who will hopefully have a fix for it soon!

Auction house is still broken. I had bid on several items, then people had outbid me. I couldn't bid again on those items via the app and so I lost several nice items well within my reach *sobs dramatically*.

Also, nothing happens when you press on "(other auctions)" against a player's name in the AH.

Sorting also doesn't work properly as it does in the browser. I want to sort the lowest bid items, but it includes buy now items as well.

Also, thank you for letting me know that the auction house is still experiencing issues. We believed these to be fixed but will review them again and see if we can work out what's going on.

Whenever someone sends ' in chat or log i see ’ insted. I wont see for example I'm, ill see I’m

Hi ZoloKing,

Not entirely sure why this is happening, but we are looking into it and will hopefully find the cause soon! Should have gotten to the bottom of it before the next update.

Thanks again for all the feedback over the holiday period. Hope 2021 is good to you all and as always, Happy Hunting!

~Conix

• Zue likes this

#42 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 16:22

when going into the auction house preferences, in Grants Buff if I click the Other list I get an infinite "quill and ink" loading animation

a suggestion for the buff market.. when picking buffs, could we also get an alphabetical list option too?

also when choosing the buff and level, could we get a Max level button so we don't have to type in 150 every time or just have the max already there. most of the time when searching for buffs we are looking for the max level anyways

a simple but huge change to hunting creatures is to add a "reload" creature list button under the creature list, next to the attack button.. having to swipe the list to reload becomes tiresome when trying to farm the same creature with thousands of stamina with max Animal Magnetism.. make sure the reload button is close to the attack button since they go hand in hand

Edited by RebornJedi, 05 January 2021 - 16:23.

#43 ZoloKing

ZoloKing

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 07:11

when going into the auction house preferences, in Grants Buff if I click the Other list I get an infinite "quill and ink" loading animation

a suggestion for the buff market.. when picking buffs, could we also get an alphabetical list option too?

also when choosing the buff and level, could we get a Max level button so we don't have to type in 150 every time or just have the max already there. most of the time when searching for buffs we are looking for the max level anyways

a simple but huge change to hunting creatures is to add a "reload" creature list button under the creature list, next to the attack button.. having to swipe the list to reload becomes tiresome when trying to farm the same creature with thousands of stamina with max Animal Magnetism.. make sure the reload button is close to the attack button since they go hand in hand

About the reload option, I agree w/ you that it should have its own button. For now you can use the repair button , even if there is nothing to repair is reloads the list.

#44 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 07:21

repairing doesn't reload the creature list in the app for me

#45 ZoloKing

ZoloKing

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 08:11

repairing doesn't reload the creature list in the app for me

I'm sure it used to work, can't test it cause.for.some reason I don't see creatures on the app at all now. I see them in the browser, but they don't show up on the list on the app

#46 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 06 January 2021 - 16:48

Oh, I forgot one more observation. If I join any attack groups, the page where I can view ads for the shards keeps loading (I know... weird correlation :D). I have observed this several times, and I have to exit the app completely and load it again for the FSP ads page to load fully.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#47 ZoloKing

ZoloKing

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 January 2021 - 17:15

When I have the hide creatures when titan is active preference on and I'm at mountain pass I don't see any creatures.

#48 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 10:15

Scorching Depths is not loading fully on the app and is causing much trouble. Not sure if this is linked either, but where I was earlier able to view 5 ads per hour, now it reaches the limit on three or four ads only.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#49 ZoloKing

ZoloKing

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 16:01

Scorching Depths is not loading fully on the app and is causing much trouble. Not sure if this is linked either, but where I was earlier able to view 5 ads per hour, now it reaches the limit on three or four ads only.

If ur referring to SCORCHFUL DEPTHS then same on both counts.

Area takes a minute to load up when i start the app (keep getting error and reload pop-ups).

About the videos, when i usually get 5 per hr, today i only got 1-3 (don't think its related to the area, cause i moved to different ones and the problem stands).

Thought it had something to do w/ my country (usually we dont get many or any ad videos/surveys in games) , but seems it might be a global problem.

Edited by ZoloKing, 15 January 2021 - 16:01.

#50 Drewratts

Drewratts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2021 - 19:06

Every-time I try to use the Free FS shard link non of the tabs work. Just wondering if it because I use a mac and not a PC.

#51 ZoloKing

ZoloKing

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 05:56

Every-time I try to use the Free FS shard link non of the tabs work. Just wondering if it because I use a mac and not a PC.

I believe that we can only get shards through the app atm. i say so cause every time i go to "earn FSP" on the browser game i get a white screen w/ one sentence "Only available on the Fallen Sword App".

#52 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 16 January 2021 - 11:19

I believe that we can only get shards through the app atm. i say so cause every time i go to "earn FSP" on the browser game i get a white screen w/ one sentence "Only available on the Fallen Sword App".

doesn't seem fair :(

#53 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 February 2021 - 09:42

Hi all,

Sorry for the late reply, We have been hard at work on the next update of the FS App and are making really good progress on it. Thank you for all the feedback here, we have taken note of everything and will address any issues before the next update. 

Using repair to refresh the action bar is an option in preference, it can be enabled by turning on "Quick repair refreshes creatures list". However, we have had the issue of refreshing raised a few times now and as a result have decided to reintroduce the refresh button, it will be available in the next update.

We are aware of the issue regarding a number of realms not displaying on the app. We are in the process of working on a fix and are hoping to get this issue resolved very soon!

I'm afraid watching ads for FSP is only available on the app at this current time, however, there is nothing stopping you watching ads on the app and spending the earned points on browser. I'm sorry if this is not the answer you are hoping for, but at this current time earning FSP is limited to the app.

Thank you again for all your feedback, we continue to work hard to address any and all issues and strive to make the Fallen Sword app the best it can possibly be!

~Conix

#54 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 23:01

I am attempting to create a new template for composing. When I do this, I am unable to make a template that is not guild tagged.

#55 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 18 February 2021 - 23:10

I was going to try to hunt using the app, but realms 2476 forward (Tellroth Master Realm) will not load on it, I get an error, please retry message.  This occurs whether I travel to them using the app, or travel there via browser then close and reopen open the app.  The only way to break the error loop is to port back to Krul Island via browser and reopen the app.  Clearing app data also did not help with this issue.  I will go ahead and level through till I find the end of this issue and will keep you informed.

Update: I was finally able to use the app to hunt in the Tellroth Depths (Mists) which is the 2486 realm.  

Edited by BadPenny, 19 February 2021 - 09:24.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#56 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 February 2021 - 18:26

I am attempting to create a new template for composing. When I do this, I am unable to make a template that is not guild tagged.

Hi Tilley, 

Thanks for reporting this issue, I have just looked into this and have found the cause. A solution will be available in the next update.

I was going to try to hunt using the app, but realms 2476 forward (Tellroth Master Realm) will not load on it, I get an error, please retry message.  This occurs whether I travel to them using the app, or travel there via browser then close and reopen open the app.  The only way to break the error loop is to port back to Krul Island via browser and reopen the app.  Clearing app data also did not help with this issue.  I will go ahead and level through till I find the end of this issue and will keep you informed.

Update: I was finally able to use the app to hunt in the Tellroth Depths (Mists) which is the 2486 realm.  

Hi Penny,

We are aware of an issue that is effecting a number of realms and are working on a fix. I am glad you have been able to get back in and continue your hunt. Hopefully we will have this fix implemented and available soon. Looking forward to realm loading issues being a thing of the past!

~Conix :)

#57 WANGHUNGLO

WANGHUNGLO

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 16:39

When I click on select avatar on the mobile app, it just does the loading animation endlessly. Also for when I used the app the first time I signed in with Google and started on a fresh account. When I tried to sign on to the computer with Google it pulled up a different account.

#58 kamicazer7

kamicazer7

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 19:06

When I click on select avatar on the mobile app, it just does the loading animation endlessly. Also for when I used the app the first time I signed in with Google and started on a fresh account. When I tried to sign on to the computer with Google it pulled up a different account.

We're working on a fix for the avatar issue for the next update, thanks for letting us know. Regarding the google account issue, I just tried and it worked fine for me. If this persists could you please log a support ticket with repro steps?

#59 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 22:11

The iOS app has expired.

#60 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 March 2021 - 17:01

Hi Tilley,

We have been working hard behind the scenes and racing this IOS expiry date, but it would appear we have missed it. The next version of the app is not quite ready yet, but we will aim to have it out very soon! Sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused. 

~Conix :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: