#1 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 April 2013 - 19:21

i've just done 2 level 30 quests and got a lvl 30 ring for each quest, but both are weaker than the lvl 25 rings i have on from 2 lvl 25 quests. seems as thats a bit wrong, they should be a little better than the lvl 25 rings?

#2 DyinAngel

DyinAngel

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 20:38

Do they both give stats into the same attribute?

#3 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 10 April 2013 - 21:32

i've just done 2 level 30 quests and got a lvl 30 ring for each quest, but both are weaker than the lvl 25 rings i have on from 2 lvl 25 quests. seems as thats a bit wrong, they should be a little better than the lvl 25 rings?

Uhh what tier are the rings?
Pretty sure if the level 30 rings are weaker than level 25, the level 25 will be rare/heroic and the 30 will be fine.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#4 Orlac

Orlac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:29

You have to pay attention to the quality of the items you get... Just because something is a higher lvl doesnt necessarily mean its going to be better.

Orlac

Templar

Alchemist

Forager

Sexy

#5 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:29

the rings are not rare or heroic, they are just reward items from completing quests. the stats are:

NAME OF RING                               LVL                    VITALITY        MELEE    SORCERY     ENERGY

signet of garai                                      25                              5                   6                -                     15

golden garai band                                25                              5                   -                6                     15

ring of inner flame                                30                              4                   -                5                      12

band of the tower                                 30                              4                   5                -                      12

#6 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:03

Varkaz almost had kittens. It was pretty funny. :D

But yeah, I've just double checked for you and those level 25 rings are both of heroic quality and the 30 ones are fine. Heroic > fine, and there will be some stat bonuses based on the quality.

#7 T1GER69

T1GER69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:03

lol i don't think the stats for the lvl are very balanced but i don't suppose it maters if you just keep the lower lvl ones ^_^

#8 sdcrichy

sdcrichy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:44

could you then put that they are heroic and rare on the rings, amulets and charms please. as at the moent all the weapons and armor have if they are rare or heroic but not the other ones. thanks

#9 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:27

At the moment they are colour coded, so orange is heroic and green is fine. The fact it's not on the tooltip for accessories is an oversight on our part. We'll get it fixed for a future build. :)

For reference in the meantime, ranks you're likely to come across:

Mundane is grey, Common is white, Fine is green, Rare is blue and Heroic is orange

#10 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:43

It's displayed in the tooltips in the new build.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: