Posted Image

{Thank you iago :) }

#22 Galavius

Galavius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 23:22

This just really sucks. I always found him to be one of the leading lights of the game. He was such an upstanding individual, and he will be sorely missed. :(

#23 gothador_grandmaster

gothador_grandmaster
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:01

He was a great friend. We were pretty much inseparable since I met up with him and started playing this crazy game. Our kids are friends. We vacationed and had plans to make board games and go into business together. Expressing just what a stand up, exceptional human being he was seems standard when anyone dies, but Andy truly was. Only the good die young. My life and the lives of those who knew him just took a huge hit. I just will never be able to replace the insight, perspective, and humor he brought to my life. I clung to him as a friend because I valued what he brought so very much. We helped each other through a lot of total shit in real life. He was my brother. We spent his last night here playing Starcraft 2. Close to 2am we wrapped it up. I headed home and he headed to a girls house. That was the last we will see of him.

Andor ruled this game with a critical fist when it was at its peak. He loved the competition that morby and the Fate crew brought. He loved trading and making money off this game. He loved group chats and hosting radio shows. Everyone that met him knows what a magnetic personality he had. This game now holds an even more dear spot in my heart.

Sorry for the rambling. I miss him like hell already. <3

#24 alianya

alianya

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,209 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 03:14

My God I just cant belive it. Andor was truly a legend in this game. He was always so kind to me, especially when I first started playing. He helped me out on quests and leveling tips and just bsing in the in game chat. To his friends and family my deepest sympathies. I know others have asked about a memorial fund for his kids and if someone starts that I will contribute. RIP Andy and may the Goddess hold you safe.
Posted Image

#25 Garuda

Garuda

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 15:11

Just been informed about the very sad news, i have not been on here or game for a very long time. But when i was playing Andor was one of the people with whom I had the most fun and made the game so enjoyable. he will be sadly missed. RIP !!!!

#26 Garuda

Garuda

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 15:12

PS - the game should make an andor zone in respect of such a great player and pioneer. :)

#27 gothador_merpix

gothador_merpix
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2011 - 23:32

PS - the game should make an andor zone in respect of such a great player and pioneer. :)

second that!!

#28 gothador_merpix

gothador_merpix
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2011 - 23:43

I again make an apeal to ANDREW MULLHOLLAND (aka Hoofmaster) to create a special place in the Gothador realms for fallen collegues.
Maybe a special realm - open to non-subs as well - with theft etc dissabled so no "bad" things can be done there. The characater could then be retired in all its glory.

second this!!

#29 bayer143

bayer143

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 16:44

RIP Andor my friend, you helped me out in this game back in the day. You will be missed!

#30 Gollumlad

Gollumlad

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 20:40

My first trade in game was with Andor (I think). Didn't know him well but certainly remember the forum being a more lively place for his presence...

Sad to see anyone go, particularly when they leave behind young ones. If there is a collection I'll contribute.

#31 Mekare

Mekare

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,217 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 August 2011 - 15:39

I've been reading the posts on his facebook and reading the posts here for days now. I still can't believe he's gone. I'm really still at a loss for words but my thoughts go to his family and friends. I have so many memories of him here that I wouldn't know where to begin. I feel lucky and blessed to have also talked to him and knew him via Facebook.
Posted Image

#32 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 17:15

Spoke on phone last night with Andrew/Hoof. He says it would be a bit difficult (what with allowing non-sub access and supressing bad actions). But, Im to put my full ideas (along with any ideas i have on how to easilly, minimum codeing) to set set the environment and he'll put it to the team - which I believe is him an Iago.

So - its a possible maybe.

#33 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 18:46

Spoke on phone last night with Andrew/Hoof. He says it would be a bit difficult (what with allowing non-sub access and supressing bad actions). But, Im to put my full ideas (along with any ideas i have on how to easilly, minimum codeing) to set set the environment and he'll put it to the team - which I believe is him an Iago.

So - its a possible maybe.

Thanks Frank I think its an awesome idea!

#34 gothador_cutendeadly

gothador_cutendeadly
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2011 - 01:16

Wow... Amazing what it takes to bring everyone together, and unfortunately it's for a tragedy of the worse kind.

I was just recently told about Andor tonight by Pidge. May he RIP. :cry:

He was always there when you needed him, and even after I left the game, he was still there if I wanted to talk or needed help with school stuff. He gave everyone a fair chance at getting to know him. Even after all these years of being gone from Gothador, he stuck with me. He will be missed terribly.

Andor was a legend in Gothador also. One of the best players I knew. I wanted so much to be as good as he was. He was my role model in game. I may have never made it, but no one could ever match him.

I know everyone has already said a lot of this, but I wasn't told until tonight, so I have to get my grief out, and no better place than with all of you.

You will and already are missed.

#35 Karmh72

Karmh72

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 01:04

Oh no,,, not Andy....
He is one of the few that where willing to help me get up and going when I started playing.

#36 blacqmath

blacqmath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 26 August 2011 - 20:51

My first in game trade was with Andor as well. I liked reading the old forum posts about warriors being butthurt over not being able to get around his high defence. RIP Gothadorian.

Siggycopy_zpsee681d02.png

Gothador - Devilishly Addictive! Play online now for free!

http://www.gothador....x.php?ref=69708

#37 Jem

Jem

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 15:34

For those of you in the states who wanted to donate here's a link to Andor's obituary with details of how to donate to a memorial fund for his daughters.
http://www.tulsaworl...Ob_obsl_8134834

#38 gothador_grandmaster

gothador_grandmaster
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2011 - 03:00

I somehow feel like the link between the real world Andy and the hundreds of people around the world that he knew personally online. Today was his memorial service. He has so many great friends that have known him longer than I have. Of all people, AssStallion gave a great speech at my beloved friends memorial service. The same Andor all of you knew online was the same person he was in real life. He made friends with everyone and never judged. He always appreciated the different viewpoints everyone could bring. He loved helping people, pushing them and himself. To know him in this game was to know the person he truly was. He never met a stranger. One of my favorite quotes at the memorial "loved or hated, but never ignored". God rest your soul Andy, you are one in a million.

He has two daughters, Mariah and Ava, 10 and 7. He has always pushed his girls towards an appreciation of art and reading and knowledge. Above all things in his life he wants his girls to be strong, independent, intelligent women, able to stand toe-to-toe with any person on this planet. Jem posted a picture of his obituary. The same picture was blown-up and framed at his Dad's house after the memorial today. Andor's 10 year old daughter laid down by it by herself, balling her eyes out, and started stroking the picture of her Daddy. One of the most mind-blowing things I have ever seen in my life.

Our time here is short people. It could be taken at any time. Make your mark, show your love, and be the person you want to be. Fuck all the rest.

#39 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:09

shouldn't be that hard overall. just make everysquare a safe zone. Hall of Heroes Past, Present, and Future. or something like that

as for allowing non subs, easy enough link a warp at the bottom of the page

#40 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:13

For those of you in the states who wanted to donate here's a link to Andor's obituary with details of how to donate to a memorial fund for his daughters.
http://www.tulsaworl...Ob_obsl_8134834

where? the floralhaven site? umm is there a more permanent account we can donate to, paypal, etc? I know his (wife? or was it an ex, i didn't know him at all
? surely he has a good brother/family member)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: