• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1236 replies to this topic

#1201 ominster

ominster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:19

I'm on the Barnacle Bandit (Cargo Hold). I have vision up, but the screen is still 100% black. also, I can not move either via keyboard or mouse.

#1202 fs_caloric

fs_caloric
  • Guests

Posted 20 January 2013 - 22:03

I cannot move on the map with the new map movement

#1203 trevor94

trevor94

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:20

I can't see map it just black

#1204 trevor94

trevor94

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:52

I can't move

#1205 trevor94

trevor94

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:48

Why won't it work

#1206 trevor94

trevor94

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:57

Map not working still

#1207 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 January 2013 - 14:04

Hi there everyone,

Please try getting an error report from your browsers console:

Chrome:
Press F12, click Console

Firefox:
Press Ctrl + Shift + J and set it to show Errors (not Warnings)

Safari:
Go to Preferences > Advanced and check 'Show Develop menu in menu bar'. You should then be able to hit Ctrl + Alt + C (on windows) to bring up the Console.

Internet Explorer:
Press F12. Depending on your version you'll get a Console.

Find out what it says and let us know.

Cheers!

#1208 akasha420

akasha420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:38

I keep getting these over and over again while trying to kill a titan
Timestamp: 1/23/2013 3:35:33 AM
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-box-shadow'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www.fallenswo... ... ?ver=00060
Line: 5555

(this is a warning one because it's not showing me any errors. But something must be wrong if that keeps happening. I already refreshed browser and cleared cookies/cache) (I use the latest FF)

I probably missed out on several hundreds' of kills because of the continuous errors. Kept telling me I had to recover from hitting the titan....

#1209 Eru

Eru

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 17:48

I am using Firefox and for some reason I can't refresh the action list.. What can be done to help this?

#1210 fs_joshua1956

fs_joshua1956
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:43

When i click on the map it tells me i cant move more than one space at a time. When i try to move manually it works sometimes and others it takes me back to where i started. Ive tried IE firefox and chrome. they all do the same thing. There is no error message and am using FF 18.0.1

#1211 fs_ragingwave

fs_ragingwave
  • Guests

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:38

On Theotis (North), the map is simply a black screen.

#1212 fs_gavinjon

fs_gavinjon
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2013 - 00:01

I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but I'm trying to complete the Eternal Defiance quest. I destroyed the Viper Strike Saber, and I've made another one, but can't equip it. I tried going to the gauntlet that you go to when you first make the saber, right before you go into the Elya Fortress (Hall) but it says "No actions avalible" and I can't get to equip my Viper Strike Saber, and thus complete the quest.

Again I'm not sure if this is a bug, or intended, but I really need help. So if anyone knows a way around this problem, I'd greatly appreciate knowing it too. I know I can't get it back, but I would like to be able to equip the second one I made (but can't equip).

Oh yeah, and I'm 94% done with the quest so I really don't want to start over.

#1213 fs_cheezeman

fs_cheezeman
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:18

I think I may have encountered a bug. While doing the Gate of the Abyss (Epic) quest, I was told by the scholar to meet him down at the Ramdal Caves (Carved Vault). However, when I got there I was unable to enter. Instead I get a message saying that I have not advanced far enough in the quest (Gates of the Abyss) to enter. I have checked multiple times making sure that I have met the requirements to enter including my level. However, I still get that message in every attempt.

Advice and help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

CheezeMan

#1214 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:36

Hi there everyone,

Please try getting an error report from your browsers console:

Chrome:
Press F12, click Console

Firefox:
Press Ctrl + Shift + J and set it to show Errors (not Warnings)

Safari:
Go to Preferences > Advanced and check 'Show Develop menu in menu bar'. You should then be able to hit Ctrl + Alt + C (on windows) to bring up the Console.

Internet Explorer:
Press F12. Depending on your version you'll get a Console.

Find out what it says and let us know.

Cheers!

Whenever I go to the map, I have a black screen. When I go to the Console, Its blank, and has nothing on it. I use Chrome. Should I take a screenshot, or just leave it as a bad plug-in on my end?

Also, Most of the time, mouseovers are messed up for me. Is this a related error?

#1215 jch02140

jch02140

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 20:50

I am trying to do the "Spook Smashers" quest but I cannot find the "Cathedral of Ways (Spook Central)" entrance as being shown in the guide here:

http://guide.fallens... ... alm_id=734

There is suppose to have 2 other travel points (Above the portal, and the one next to the catacomb entrance which is the Spook Central). On my map however, only the "Stairway to Cathedral Catacomb" is available. Is this quest only do-able on a certain period of year or no longer available?...

#1216 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 January 2013 - 23:09

The Spook Smasher quest is only open around the Halloween period (end of October).
So it will take another 9 months before you can do the quest. :?

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#1217 fs_minipops

fs_minipops
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 22:43

My map isn't loading

#1218 fs_simbalc

fs_simbalc
  • Guests

Posted 06 February 2013 - 23:32

I think there may be a glitch in the game because my charecter was defeating creatures no problem and now all of a sudden I cant kill the lowest level things, it just says unresolved...

#1219 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:46

I think there may be a glitch in the game because my charecter was defeating creatures no problem and now all of a sudden I cant kill the lowest level things, it just says unresolved...

An unresolved conflict usually means you didn't have enough attack to get past the creature's defense (so you miss) and the creature either didn't have enough attack to get through your defense or not enough damage to get through your armor. After 20 rounds with both missing or you missing and the creature not taking enough hit points from you, the conflict becomes unresolved.

#1220 fs_arthurm

fs_arthurm
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2013 - 18:25

:mrgreen:

[list=][/list]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt