#1 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:35

i'm not sure if HCS is working on things today causing this or maybe just a random problem with the server,but i've come acrossed quite a few problems today. i have died quite a bit from very random but long drawn out lag spikes that will last anywhere from 5-10 seconds,or if i move forward it will throw me back to random last stood locations or kick me off completely. and when those random lag spikes hit,i cant click anything it wont correspond with npc's for trading selling or etc.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#2 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:44

i can't seem to get to the log in screen on firefox... i've cleared my cache and java cache and still the game won't load at all i'm stuck on the screen where the pop up for the founder packs is and the eldvin home screen but it does not progress to the log in screen

very frustrating

yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

#3 Heleona

Heleona

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:13

i can't seem to get to the log in screen on firefox... i've cleared my cache and java cache and still the game won't load at all i'm stuck on the screen where the pop up for the founder packs is and the eldvin home screen but it does not progress to the log in screen

very frustrating

Same problem since yesterday evening...

Heleona

#4 Heleona

Heleona

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:58

Macb00k, I find the solution in an other thread (Login page issue in Bug report).

This is a problem with Firefox25.

Irradiated wrote:

In the address bar, to the left of the URL is a shield icon.  Press this to temporarily allow the site.

I did this and I can fight green beetles ;)

Heleona

#5 Teuchter

Teuchter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 23:59

this back pack  fix  IS SIMPLY Awful  CAN NO LONGER MASS EXTRACT :wacko:  , I have extracted 500 items one at a time and still more to go,   also no way of counting inventory in component slots, , no other way to describe it ,never been so frustrated WITH THE GAME

WEERAPPL

#6 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:34

this back pack  fix  IS SIMPLY Awful  CAN NO LONGER MASS EXTRACT :wacko:  , I have extracted 500 items one at a time and still more to go,   also no way of counting inventory in component slots, , no other way to describe it ,never been so frustrated WITH THE GAME

WEERAPPL

Hi there,

I'm a little confused. In Eldevin we don't have anything that could be a mass extract or component slots. I'm not intimately familiar with Fallen Sword, but could you be thinking of that game and have posted in the wrong place?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: