14 replies to this topic

#1 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 13:40

For the last 15 minutes the lag has been really bad. The game is completely unplayable as is.

This is getting a bit ridiculous now. Happening far too often. 

Any chance of a quick fix?

#2 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 21 November 2016 - 13:42

An error occurred. Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable. Please try again later. If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

10 years and still broken......LOL

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#3 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 13:45

Seems to have been resolved. Ok you got me... That was a quick fix. :)

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 November 2016 - 18:47

Maybe for you - horrendous still here for me.

OK, I've not gone through everything thoroughly, but I'm a lil disappointed, despite all the comments about lag and unavailabilty, that there's no comment from the cows regarding it ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 MSCruz

MSCruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 00:10

Really bad lag today. Almost completed the quest, but...maybe is my backbone's fault, maybe not. Really good DQ... sniff

dilbert-input.png?resize=538%2C241

"There's no such thing as constructive criticism" by Tony Schwartz for Harvard Business Review

#6 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 12:09

I got on last night. Was walking around for the DQ. The DQ counter was counting my steps. Then the screen froze. Clicked onto the word map on the left. When the page refreshed I was on a different spot on the map and the number for the DQ had decreased. Then I logged on again this morning. Eight and a half hours later. I try to walk around the map and I start getting multiple messages. Saying I can't move more than one space. I refreshed the map and I am all the way back where I started. Really a bad way to play. Takes the fun out of it. And it's very discouraging!

Edited by cucullainn, 30 November 2016 - 12:11.

#7 MSCruz

MSCruz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 14:52

Last days, I was trying to find out why the lag. Then I realized my computer is very slow when I am connected to the FS website. If I use the website for more than 30 minutes, Firefox consumes a lot of resources (memory, disk, connection). Even if I have only one tab opened. Can be a coincidence only. I did not make further tests but I will keep an eye on it to report any other problem.

Cheers

dilbert-input.png?resize=538%2C241

"There's no such thing as constructive criticism" by Tony Schwartz for Harvard Business Review

#8 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 20:46

HCS should check on Cloudfare1

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#9 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 30 November 2016 - 22:03

My lag was very bad, interspersed with 3 or 4 timely attacks,then more lag.  Took me along time to clean up that titan. :/

#10 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 November 2016 - 23:47

Is everything running smoothly for you now?

#11 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 00:52

As for me, Hoof, I have no idea because I'm not trying to do anything.  It's letting stam grow.

#12 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 20:06

I was on this morning and everything was fine. Then I got back on this afternoon and I saw really bad leg in Global Chat.

I logged on just Now, and I can Not walk around the map. I don't know if Cows are or did something to get ready for next week's Event. I truly hope this is Not a sign of things to come

#13 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:42

Anyone else having problems with the game?

I can't even get into it, I go to fallensword.com and just get a continuous page load

Edit: seems to be working now

Edited by xxlooperxx, 15 December 2016 - 02:46.

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#14 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:50

Yesterday afternoon it was slow on the map. I was on last night but I didn't use the map. I am on the map right now and although I'm not being slingshot back to where I started. I am getting annoyed watching the little action Wheel spin and spin and spin and spin! I've refreshed the map a half a dozen times already and every time I click on to a creature the wheel just goes around and around and around! Maybe they are getting ready for the holiday :-)

#15 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,837 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2016 - 12:57

Servers are fine. Green across the board.

Cloud Flare are reporting minor service outage for four areas of the US, 2 in Europe and 1 in Australia. They are working on it. It is beyond HCS's control.

India is also having a few issues due to Cyclone Vardah.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: