• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 22:36

All guilds are. If they have 3 members or more. You want game mechanics changed for your play style. YOU made that choice.

Next we will see guilds asking to be able to 2 man gvg with only 2 members.

Why now have you only spoken up about not being able to create groups to take relics? It's been that way since the beginning of the game and seemingly hasn't bothered you until now?

But for what reason are 1 and 2 player guilds not able to attempt to take relics ?

All guilds are. If they have 3 members or more. You want game mechanics changed for your play style. YOU made that choice.

Next we will see guilds asking to be able to 2 man gvg with only 2 members.

Why now have you only spoken up about not being able to create groups to take relics? It's been that way since the beginning of the game and seemingly hasn't bothered you until now?

But for what reason are 1 and 2 player guilds not able to attempt to take relics ?

Edited by Melissa3, 08 August 2022 - 22:37.

#42 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 23:14

Still a 2 year old throwing temper tantrums.  Some things never change.

Screenshot everything!

#43 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 23:15

This feels like the wrong thread to talk about relic changes (this is talking about guild achievements). I suggest posting to this one instead: https://forums.hunte...howtopic=77879 

This thread is discussing the new Guild Achievements and is a major thread started by the creators of the game who want input from all players. 

Golden Idol IS UNACHIEVABLE for guilds which have only 1 or 2 members.  My discussion is warranted here.

#44 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 08 August 2022 - 23:22

You aren't discussing tho. You keep saying the same thing over and over and still haven't answered my question from earlier. Why can't you recruit a 3rd member?

You obviously benefit in some way from a 2 man guild or wouldn't be doing so, yet now you want the rules bent to accommodate you. Why do the cows have to change a code/rule to suit your guild size?

#45 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 23:24

This thread is discussing the new Guild Achievements and is a major thread started by the creators of the game who want input from all players.

Golden Idol IS UNACHIEVABLE for guilds which have only 1 or 2 members. My discussion is warranted here.

Golden Idol is also not achievable for people who aren’t in a guild. So, shall we cater to them? I say no - they chose to not be in a guild. Just as some people choose to be in a 1 person, 2 person, 3 person or 119 person guild. Game is all about choice, everyone has the option and equal opportunity to complete all of these achievements.

#46 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 23:32

Still a 2 year old throwing temper tantrums.  Some things never change.

Are personal attacks justified in a public forum ?  I think not.

#47 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 08 August 2022 - 23:51

The early cows implemented that restriction for a reason. I can infer to do with abuse, rng spam to capture relics and so on and so forth.

With that being said its time to move on to more productive topics relevant to the thread.

#48 IVANIDAS

IVANIDAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 August 2022 - 23:59

Golden Idol IS UNACHIEVABLE for guilds which have only 1 or 2 members. 

Why cant a small guild that has 1 or 2 players have the ability to attempt to capture a relic? 

I think its time to change that.

As this forum is going off course due to this. I suggest that small guilds have capabilities to get relics. You just need to have 3 members and if you want to gvg is 4. To be eligible to get this achievement & any other achievements just get one more member. If gvg concerns you, dont get a 4th member & and you should be fine.  ;)

1XUAuwf.png

#49 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 09 August 2022 - 14:54

from what i am reading, and the feeling i have, 
tier-ed accomplisments is the way to move forward

#50 Arioche

Arioche

Producer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 August 2022 - 12:32

Hello everyone!

We have made some adjustments to the following Guild Achievements:

Reign of Fire
Defeat 1,000,00 Dragon class creatures
Reward: +2% Damage for current Guild Members

Open Season
Defeat 1,000,000 Beast class creatures
Reward: +2% Attack for current Guild Members

Rock Bottom
Defeat 1,000,000 Golem class creatures
Reward: +2% Armor for current Guild Members

It ain't easy being green
Defeat 1,000,000 Greenskin class creatures
Reward: +2% Defense for current Guild Members

Gone Fishing!
Defeat 1,000,000 Aquatic class creatures
Reward: +2% HP for current Guild Members

Even Stronger Together
Defeat 150,000 creatures using a group (Requires Stronger Together unlocked to start counting)
Reward: +25 Max Stamina for current Guild Members

Alakazam
Cast 100,000 buffs on guild members (Requires Abracadabra unlocked to start counting)
Reward: +50 Max Stamina for current Guild Members

Golden Idol
Hold empowered relics for 25,000 hours (Each relic you hold per hour counts towards this)
Reward: +1 Captured Relics

Fatality
Defeat 100,000,000 Global Quest creatures
Reward: +2 Stamina Gain (per hour)

To clear up any confusion concerning the Fatality achievement, it means Global Quest creatures across multiple events and not a single event. As long as it is a Global Quest creature, it will count towards the achievement.

I have updated the first post to reflect this change too :)

Happy Hunting!

~ Fallen Sword Team

#51 ReiHame23

ReiHame23

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2022 - 14:05

I like the new update and thanks for Hunted Cows Studio to bring us to the new guild achievement. The changes are much more manageable and I think it is fair for everyone.

#52 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 11 August 2022 - 14:46

I think overall the change is good.

The captured relic slot is a huge W.

I think 2% stats makes sense for the achievement. In a future update you can possibly offer tiered achievements and expand. I do think the max stam is rather lacking, some relics give out 2500 stam. Wouldn't hurt by any means to bump to 500 or so.

The one I am most dissatisfied with is the stam gain one. Effectively its impossible for all but 3 guilds. It will cost 75m stamina and is not worth aiming for. It will need to be achieved passively to be worth it which is impossible.

Bring the kills down to 50m and convert it to contribution.

Without this change it will never be done. This will also open the achievement up to more guilds. Simple math will point that out.

Edited by EpicPiety, 11 August 2022 - 15:29.

#53 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 11 August 2022 - 15:58

I think overall the change is good.

[snip]
The one I am most dissatisfied with is the stam gain one. Effectively its impossible for all but 3 guilds. It will cost 75m stamina and is not worth aiming for. It will need to be achieved passively to be worth it which is impossible.

Bring the kills down to 50m and convert it to contribution.

Without this change it will never be done. This will also open the achievement up to more guilds. Simple math will point that out.

I have to agree here for sure.... as it stands, it will take quite some time for even the aforementioned 3 guilds to do this.... I'm too old, fat, and lazy to even attempt to do my qualifying kills with no booster for multiple future GE's much less push for a Top 100 spot that way and I'm sure that I'm not alone in this.... That appears to be the only way any guild can get to this point of completing this Achievement- the whole guild would need to make a push for Top 100 by killing hundreds of thousands of Global critters 1 by 1 for several events.  Very intense, and something that will lower the participation rates in GE's rather than raise them.

And as for other guilds with lower active populations, they stand no chance to accomplish this any time in the next few years...

Edited by BadPenny, 12 August 2022 - 03:23.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#54 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 August 2022 - 00:25

off topic

is there a way to change the hot keys? 

would like to use WASD for movement on map. 

sigma_468x60.jpg

#55 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 20 August 2022 - 10:34

Fatality achievement as is,  is beyond reach.. for the next 2-3-4 years..
also, the global booster isnt working with this achievemnt?!  if u use global booster 1500, it adds 1500 kills to your global event, but only 1 kill into the achivement?! i think this is designed poorly.. global booster should add kills to the fatality achievemtn same way as it adds to your global event..

#56 LordOfRuin

LordOfRuin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 20 August 2022 - 11:26

I have to say - without booster counting to Fatality.. I may not live long enough to even get halfway!!!

Edit - just crunched some rough numbers...  ~1500 years to complete Fatality assuming 25 events a year - even the largest guilds are gonna take decades at that rate

With GB counting its still over 20 years.... The largest guilds might achieve it in a few years with GB counting and all 120 members going at it.....

Edit #2 - if HCS want it to be a long term target, perhaps toggle GB on but 5 kill mobs still only count as one kill (multiplied by booster) towards the achievement combined with a suitable reduction in target?

Edited by LordOfRuin, 20 August 2022 - 12:18.

#57 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 August 2022 - 02:44

Shouldn't be kills, it should be contribution. simple as that. It also needs to be cut in half.

#58 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 21 August 2022 - 03:00

If the Fatality achievement is counted by kills it'll be almost impossible for almost any guild.

Counting it through contribution is still a huge challenge, but doable, I agree that this change should be made.

It's rare someone reaching 1M kills during a Global, and that's just 1% towards the achievement.

#59 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 21 August 2022 - 03:18

I actually skimmed over the most recent Top 100 Contributors just the other day, and using Penny math, I estimate the average Top 10 contributors do between 100k and 200k each event, and this is undoubtedly done with the usage of GB.  

I have to agree with the majority here, the requirements for the Fatality achievement are grossly unrealistic, and need to be adjusted to reflect something doable.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#60 asterxemil

asterxemil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 663 posts

Posted 21 August 2022 - 05:08

I'd also like to point out that in the current GE, there's 2 kinds of enemies, one worth 1 kill, the other worth 5 kills, and if you kill the one worth 5 it only contributes 1 towards the Achievement. Imagine if someone used a GB only killing these to get the max reward (10k) that's 2000 of the 5x and if they used the composed pot, 700 let's say, they contribute 143 kills towards that 100,000,000.

Me personally, I didn't use GB pots, and killed enough for just over 15000 contribution and only got 7005 contribution towards it. From what I gather, the lower levelled players simply don't want to engage in the event, but save stam for leveling themselves. At the rate we're going, we'll have maybe 30k-40k contribution across our entire guild for this event. Going rate roughly if we had an event every month like this it'd take us 208 years lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: