#1 WowRefugee

WowRefugee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:03

The suggestion is in the title, basically.

There comes a point where all 4 consumable item slots will have combat potions in them (Health, Mana, Stamina and Rejuvenation). While buff food does not go in sacks, the plain food (i.e. 3 of the 4 foraging mats in every tier) does, and is needed to top off health and/or mana when out of combat.

Because of the action of the stack button, if you try to keep a separate stack outside of the bag for eating, it will disappear back into the bag the next time you use the stack button (which I use all the time).

So, if a sack contains an edible food, the right-click context menu should contain an "Eat" option, and it would be better if it's at the top of the list at the safe end.  (Or, if it's easier, the context menu could always has the "Eat" option, but it is disabled when the sack does not contain food.)

A Text-Based Talent Calculator For Eldevin: http://TalentTheory.com/calc/

Current Characters: Salador, Serculer, Aquinas

#2 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:34

Dont know if I would use, but sounds sensible to have :)

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#3 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:58

Well not sure about others but I never eat any of the food... I use my healing buffs to recover HP and my mana never gets that low that a pot won't fill it back up... Now it may change at higher levels.... But until then I would not use the food any way.. Stamina pots also work good.

#4 Lagenia

Lagenia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:57

Well not sure about others but I never eat any of the food... I use my healing buffs to recover HP and my mana never gets that low that a pot won't fill it back up... Now it may change at higher levels.... But until then I would not use the food any way.. Stamina pots also work good.

Most likely a suggestion for pure f2p players, that perhaps own 1 sack ... and no backpacks at all

The inventory is filled up very very fast ... and if you take like 30 of each potion with you there are allready 12 spots / 81 filled

5700658DHjpT.png

6 x Level 40, 8 to go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: