WowRefugee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 12 February 2014 - 17:22

A lot of stuff I like, but a few issues:

WASD movement does not combine well with mouse panning.  When moving normally (click-to-move), hold-right-button panning of the POV is smooth and workably slow.   But if you are moving forward with the "W" key, then any attempt to pan causes the world to spin around you, which is useless.  The pan speed should be the same in all cases.

You can't exit full-screen mode after you have logged out.   You have to log back in, enter the game, go into options, and turn it off.   In general, the game needs an exit button on the login and/or character selection screen(s).  The exit button should pop-down full-screen (if set) and close the browser window.

The new craft-all and mine-to-completion features need polish.  They both trigger error messages when they finish.  These messages should be suppressed for this special case.

Otherwise, it's looking good.

Edited by WowRefugee, 12 February 2014 - 17:42.

A Text-Based Talent Calculator For Eldevin: http://TalentTheory.com/calc/

Current Characters: Salador, Serculer, Aquinas

#2 Bruneski

Bruneski

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 18:56

I was about to post the same I agree the mouse look needs to work with the WASD controls for it to be useful.  Currently every time you go past a tall building the camera changes I click the mouse and it goes crazy! :)

Also fullscreen is great but I can't run at native 1080p (all the other modes are fine) as the whole screen flickers like when you set the refresh rate wrong on an old CRT monitor if that makes sense.

PS Looking forward to being about to view further in front as it feels a little to restrictive at the moment ;)

#3 daggar

daggar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 February 2014 - 19:03

If you right click and drag mouse on screen you can tilt screen to look more forward :)

#4 dark5195

dark5195

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 19:11

The amount of Mana consumed per spell has been increased ridiculously and the Cool down time is extremely Long too.
One just cant survive without a healer.

Edited by dark5195, 12 February 2014 - 19:11.

#5 Grey

Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 19:39

Agreed, and in my opinion healers abilities have been reduced way too much. There already are too few healers and tanks, now there will be even less.

Grey - 45 Mage

Crystal Cutting-->17 || Farming->38 || Fishing-->5 || Foraging-->23 || Forestry-->26 || Prospecting-->43 || Skinning-->45

Alchemy-->31 || Armorsmithing-->45 || Cooking -->45 || Jewelry-->19 || Leatherworking-->45 || Tailoring-->1 || Weaponsmithing-->23

Interested in Joining a Guild? Ask me about Seraphim!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: