Photo

New upgrade idea

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Personal Bp auto assigned folder (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Would u like a upgade where guild tagged gear is auto assigned to a folder while its sent or in ur personal bp?

1. Yes (10 votes [62.50%])

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

2. No (6 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 bassgod

bassgod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 31 January 2015 - 16:38

We really need a upgrade for bp where you can set that all your tagged guild gear get assigned to that folder. i know you can move stuff around that can become a pain. and then another member sends u more gear and then u have to move more

Bassgod

#2 oucho

oucho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 17:00

Excellent idea and to go one farther i would like to see 'FOLDERS'   for the guild store to place for example; to be ff/crafted, to be sold, or what ever........ TO BE USED WITH UB190 :)

Edited by oucho, 31 January 2015 - 17:01.

#3 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 17:04

I just assign all my own gear/potions/etc into their own folders and leave the main folder clear for any and all items sent to me. No real need to have an upgrade for this.

#4 oucho

oucho

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 17:06

I just assign all my own gear/potions/etc into their own folders and leave the main folder clear for any and all items sent to me. No real need to have an upgrade for this.

When using ah a lot they all return to the main so........da pain da pain

#5 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 17:08

When using ah a lot they all return to the main so........da pain da pain

True, but you are most likely to put those unsold items back into the AH at the attempt that you are going to sell them this next time around. When putting items up in the AH, guild tagged items aren't clogging up that option leaving you with just your items. Once those items are back in the AH, your main folder remains with those guild tagged items.

#6 bassgod

bassgod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 February 2015 - 15:38

true but not everyone uses them like other players people are diffrent and have diffrent ways of thinking they should atlest have a option to click to show un tagged items atlest like when u are trying to send a something to another play to use thats ur personal there are manyways to go about it the question is why would it hurt you if u didn't want it or need it it means don't get the do the upgrade or don't use it

Bassgod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: