#1 winemaker

winemaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 432 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 January 2022 - 11:21

1. Chest are turned off, not one found since 12/13//2021

2. Can not Accept or Decline a ally Request but you can Remove any ally request you sent out that has not been accepted.

3. Was Unable to abandon relics till we changed founders, temp fix but could be looked at.

though maybe this would get a little more attention then the 19 day old support ticket  just sitting in Limbo.

feel Free to Add to the list 

Edited by winemaker, 14 January 2022 - 13:24.

#2 Arioche

Arioche

Producer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 January 2022 - 14:54

1. Chest are turned off, not one found since 12/13//2021

2. Can not Accept or Decline a ally Request but you can Remove any ally request you sent out that has not been accepted.

3. Was Unable to abandon relics till we changed founders, temp fix but could be looked at.

though maybe this would get a little more attention then the 19 day old support ticket  just sitting in Limbo.

feel Free to Add to the list 

Hello!

Hoof was looking into the chest issue, so I will check to see what the progress with that is  :)

I have taken note of your other concerns and I will look into why support tickets are not being forwarded.

Thank you!

#3 fishboy95

fishboy95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted Yesterday, 22:57

It also seems like the featured guild on home page is not working or updating.. Unless there is a longer delay. I purchased 2 days for our guild and I am still only seeing the same 3 guilds on the home page.

NEVERMIND I JUST NEED TO BE MORE PATIENT :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Edited by fishboy95, Yesterday, 23:01.

#4 IVANIDAS

IVANIDAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • United States of America

Posted Today, 01:09

There seems to be an issue with accepting ally request, it freezes and doesn't let the action proceed. 

1XUAuwf.png

#5 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts
  • United States of America

Posted Today, 07:53

When I send a mass message to guildmates, my log records each and every guildmate I sent the message to :( Use not to do that. I have to rummage thru all that spam for individual messages...big guild here

#6 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts

Posted Today, 08:26

When you get buffed by someone and they are casting buffs you already have on you get a blank notification in log (Should return no notification)

When you cast a skill that's hard capped to 175 and using buff enhancer which allows you to cast 203 buffs. It will override a 175+ potion and cast a level 175 buff.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: