quest that changes

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 gothador_zarathustra

gothador_zarathustra
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2005 - 17:48

so we have these colored ammies... i think they are blue, green, and red... from a quest a while ago.

how about making a quest... or really it'd be three different quests... to improve these now extremely worthless ammies?

this would be a neat way to make the quests different for different people. maybe it started in teh same place for everyone, but depending on what color your ammy is, you'd have to do a different task or something.

#2 gothador_kearn

gothador_kearn
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2005 - 19:05

Oooo... good one! I like that idea a lot. Wouldn't be too bad to have an add on quest for Light and Dark Rings either. Course you'd be S.O.L. if you got rid of these items :lol:

~Kearn
Never Ever Ever get rid of quest items you fools!

#3 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2005 - 20:24

Dark and light rings not fair as not everyone is an angel or monk. If they did that they'd need a ring that only dark elves could get as well as greenskins, and the undead.

By saying someone is S.O.L. proves that amping the dark/light rings is not a good idea. "Oh wait, you didn't pick a specific class so you're S.O.L. to get a better item. Nuh-uh bad idea.

#4 gothador_zarathustra

gothador_zarathustra
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2005 - 21:31

Dark and light rings not fair as not everyone is an angel or monk. If they did that they'd need a ring that only dark elves could get as well as greenskins, and the undead.

By saying someone is S.O.L. proves that amping the dark/light rings is not a good idea. "Oh wait, you didn't pick a specific class so you're S.O.L. to get a better item. Nuh-uh bad idea.

what's wrong with class-specific quests? the SOL comment refers more i think to a DEMON or ANGEL who dumped the ring... there's no reason there can't be an add-on quest for light/dark destiny, just as there's no reason there can't be a quest specific to dark elves (ie ulth'ran pillars).

#5 WingedDeath

WingedDeath

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 22:45

Yeah, not much in this game is fair until it benefits those people, then it's unfair to others. I like the idea for an Add on quest for Light Dark destiny. Maybe the new ring would give us a skill that was actually useful?

Anyway, good suggestion Zara... though make it so it can only be done once... I mean, some people have one of each amulet... :) That shouldn't make them entitled to do all three quests...

#6 gothador_zarathustra

gothador_zarathustra
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2005 - 23:12

Anyway, good suggestion Zara... though make it so it can only be done once... I mean, some people have one of each amulet... :) That shouldn't make them entitled to do all three quests...

yeah, i agree. you should have to do the quest with the ammy you got off the first quest.

#7 gothador_wistomaniac

gothador_wistomaniac
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2005 - 05:07

and for those that never mixed it with anything?

#8 gothador_bloodula

gothador_bloodula
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2005 - 05:29

and for those that never mixed it with anything?

Oops?

Bloodula

#9 gothador_zarathustra

gothador_zarathustra
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2005 - 17:38

well if you've still got the bronze ammy, you can still go mix it :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: