• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 MerchantRathe

MerchantRathe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:28

This game is story based so when we do crafting dailys its like doing a service for the city or town. In return we gain crafting exp(which is fine as is) and barely any character exp(15exp) which is ok i dont mind that but my issue and request is about the funds gained for being nice enough to resuply the shelves of the NPC sort of speak. we get Bronze back but it costs us well over 1 gold to do the dailys and that money is just gone poof a TY for your time and have a nice day lol. Might i pose an increase on the Money the rest can stay the same after all were there for crafting not character.

I thank you for you time and love to hear all feedback from other players as well happy hunting all

#2 Crusader

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:14

I reckon they should also increase the amount of gold you get from the bag rewards. People only choose artistan points, as you only get a few silver each bag, making the points a much more viable option. Makes the prestige point and gold bags completely worthless to get.

Characters:

Crusader - Assassin [Level 45] | Dusk - Mage [Level 1] | Hex - Ranger [Level 6]

Gathering Professions: 

Crystal Cutting: 13 | Farming: 10 | Fishing: 10 | Foraging: 41 | Forestry: 19 | Prospecting: 40 | Skinning: 11

Crafting Professions:

Alchemy: 45 | Armoursmithing: 9 | Cooking: 11 | Jewelry: 6 | Leatherworking: 6 | Tailoring: 5 | Weaponsmithing: 2

#3 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:38

I would also like a way to set a preference for which bag you choose automatically. Having to click to change it every time is annoying!

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#4 Elnestor

Elnestor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Badge
  • Austria

Posted 25 March 2014 - 07:39

If you sell just 1 Lesser Elemental Flake to another player, you'll get 3 - 5 gold.

That should cover the costs of your daily quests easily. ;)

Edited by Elnestor, 25 March 2014 - 07:40.

• Ant likes this

~ Be a friendly Founder. Help Newcomers. ~

Char 1: Kyrion - Ranger - lvl 49

Crystal- 49: Farming- 49 : Fishing- 49 : Foraging- 49 : Forestry- 49 : Prospect- 49 : Skinning- 49 

Alchemy- 49 : Armor- 49 : Cooking- 49 : Jewelry- 49 : Leather- 49 : Tailoring- 49 : Weapons- 49

Char 2: Elnestor - Templar - lvl 49   **** Char 3: Sarakh - Mage - lvl 49 **** Char 4: Razvan - Assassin - lvl 49

Char 5: LordRahl - Warrior - lvl 49  **** Char 6: Hezekiel - Prophet - lvl 49 **** Char 7: Durendal - Ranger - lvl 49

#5 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:09

I've been focusing on crafting for a little while now and I wish my character experience would have gone up a lot more for the time invested. What if they gave more experience, but in the form of a bound consumable token, so people who don't want to level while crafting don't have to take the character xp?

Also yeah the basic gold reward amount seems pitiful, not sure why it's so low.

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#6 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:17

The comparison between artisan points and gold is abismal, you can sell nowadays a regular flake is around 50G

I am doing more then a flake a day and i only have my profs and gathers around level 20.

But the possibility of a exp token instead of gold or prestige or artisan points would make ppl around level 40 gather them like crazy so that when the cap goes up they would use them to reach max level faster.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#7 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:32

Hmm that's a good point, perhaps just an option on handing the quest in to take the character exp or not.

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#8 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:57

But the possibility of a exp token instead of gold or prestige or artisan points would make ppl around level 40 gather them like crazy so that when the cap goes up they would use them to reach max level faster.

And then start moaning again about lack of content after reaching cap :lol:

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: