• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ProphetofPain

ProphetofPain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 00:15

I have been playing for a's long as many. I like many have seen the tide of change on certain maps being controlled by a handful of people. I like many have often complained and emailed a support team or administrator for help. It always fell on deaf eays. Some of the mostime vicious events that occur are the defeat troops and the like. When a level 20 or above can com in uncontested and whipped out 100% of the troops and units neat him or her in a matter of a few hours. All anyone can do is possibly shield for 8 of the 24 hours. With all the world's would it not make sense to allow them to migrate to a world where they can continue to grow. However if they stay they should have the playing field leveled some how.

I know it is a long rant but I am tired of all our complaints going unheard. If this does not change I am not certain how long I can remain a paying player.

#2 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 December 2016 - 17:36

Hey lanelander :)

Thanks for your comments, we're certainly aware of these issues and we've some plans to improve them in the near future. I'll be posting up the development update later this week with some of the new features we'll be releasing in the near future.

We've also a new patch scheduled for next week in which any troops that are defeated defending allies facilities or outposts will now be sent to their owners medical bay rather instead of dying.

Keep an eye out on the forums for more info soon :)

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#3 LordCody420

LordCody420

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 04:32

Hey lanelander :)

Thanks for your comments, we're certainly aware of these issues and we've some plans to improve them in the near future. I'll be posting up the development update later this week with some of the new features we'll be releasing in the near future.

We've also a new patch scheduled for next week in which any troops that are defeated defending allies facilities or outposts will now be sent to their owners medical bay rather instead of dying.

Keep an eye out on the forums for more info soon :)

the problem is this games suites the heavy money spenders as a casual player unless you go unseen you cant grow this game reminds me of evony on heavy steroids 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: