• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2015 - 15:24

Hi all,

In this latest game update we have improved and fixed the following:

1) Fixed an issue with buffs that were Sealed still working when Spell Breaker also activated in the combat.

2) Fixed an issue with Titan Doubler counting more kills than the Titan's remaining HP.

3) Fixed an issue with the the "Scrolls of Old" quest not linking correctly to the parchment and scroll.

4) The 'Normal' tab on the Fight Players page now shows 5 suggested targets around you level. We've also added a slider underneath the Stamina box so you can now use the mouse to select it.

5) The 'Ladder' tab on the Fight Players page now shows a large button for opting in if you're not already. Also the page now shows a list of players, each with a slider for the stamina to use and an attack button.

6) A new 'Quick Attack' section has been added to profiles that has a quick slider and attack button for each valid attack type (except Guild Conflict). Note we will be adding Guild Conflict here too in a future update as well as improving the UI for it on the 'Fight Players' page.

We've also posted up a suggestion about Player Created Guides on the forum. Click here to check it out!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 15:28

Good work!

#3 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 02 September 2015 - 15:32

10/10.

Great work HCS!

#4 suderlon

suderlon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 15:39

1) Fixed an issue with buffs that were Sealed still working when Spell Breaker also activated in the combat.

did you fix this bug too? https://forums.hunte...beatable-buffs/

there is error that needs to fix

Edited by suderlon, 02 September 2015 - 15:40.

#5 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2015 - 15:41

did you fix this bug too? https://forums.hunte...beatable-buffs/

there is error that needs to fix

This has been fixed :)

#6 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 September 2015 - 15:42

Fix the new epic buffs, they should be sealable, fist fightable, ect.

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#7 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Fix the new epic buffs, they should be sealable, fist fightable, ect.

They are now - it was a bug :)

#8 Bluetail

Bluetail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Badge

Glad to hear

Insanity is when the sobbing slowly turns into laughter...

#9 suderlon

suderlon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 15:47

thank you and good work with this update

#10 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 September 2015 - 17:51

What about "improvements" to PvP and bounty board ? Yeah the things you added are good and helpful to the design of it but hou said you were going to add actual improvements to inc PvP activity and several players said what they wanted to see, so are you going to add any ?

clock96.gif

#11 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 September 2015 - 17:53

Also while you are at it, can you add boxes to type the amount of stamina beside the scroll bar too, I am on mobile and can't scroll the bar to add more stamina

clock96.gif

#12 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2015 - 19:06

What about "improvements" to PvP and bounty board ? Yeah the things you added are good and helpful to the design of it but hou said you were going to add actual improvements to inc PvP activity and several players said what they wanted to see, so are you going to add any ?

Yes, but it will take some time :)

As well as this game update, we're also going to be releasing a new content update coming this week. We're also hoping to add another few new potion rewards to the PvP Ladder and next week we're going to be looking at starting to get the new inventable items and also review the PvP Arena rewards. Was there a specific improvement you were hoping to see in the next code update?

Also while you are at it, can you add boxes to type the amount of stamina beside the scroll bar too, I am on mobile and can't scroll the bar to add more stamina

Sure that shouldn't be a problem :)

#13 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 19:36

keep up the great work HOOF, like what i have been seeing and i really like the pvp arena rewards are finally on the radar..gold arena's have slightly increased participation, new rewards would really help, again, doing an awesome job of updates coming quite often now

#14 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 21:59

On the Find Player page, can you please add something to show if the player has PvP Protection? (This will hopefully stop players hitting for prestige when they cannot get any from pvp protected players)

#15 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 September 2015 - 22:02

On the Find Player page, can you please add something to show if the player has PvP Protection? (This will hopefully stop players hitting for prestige when they cannot get any from pvp protected players)

Sure - I'll try to remember to add that into the next update :)

#16 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 September 2015 - 23:39

Yes, but it will take some time :)

As well as this game update, we're also going to be releasing a new content update coming this week. We're also hoping to add another few new potion rewards to the PvP Ladder and next week we're going to be looking at starting to get the new inventable items and also review the PvP Arena rewards. Was there a specific improvement you were hoping to see in the next code update?

Sure that shouldn't be a problem :)

well yeah I had a few ideas myself, also other players had, will give you links to some of the ideas here:-

My idea in the OP of my thread: /topic/72862-pvp-ladder-bounty-board-improvement-ideas/?p=945598

Another idea from another player, focus on the first point here, the other two points I think won't be likely added: /topic/72862-pvp-ladder-bounty-board-improvement-ideas/?p=947207

These are the ideas suggested by mary4ever : /topic/72858-pvp-ladder-improvements/?p=945569

^^^The above two threads have a few other ideas buy I posted the main ones that I recalled, you can search in these threads about other ideas, I think you can get some ideas to implement, so what do you think hoof ?

clock96.gif

#17 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 September 2015 - 23:42

Also Hoof, we had a poll on what we think of controlling the amount of PvP prestige we have, what is the outcome of this poll ?

clock96.gif

#18 Pythia

Pythia

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 00:13

That quick attack slide bar .... hmmmm... You keep making it easier and easier for them they will probably get bored faster and faster.. What will you give them when they next say, " I'm bored, give me something else." ?

Could you please give me a player upgrade to protect gold?  Does not have to cloak. LOL  Lasts up to 60 minutes and I can buy it when I need it.   I promise I won't get bored with it. LOL

#19 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 02:11

thank you for upgrading things in this game....LOVE the updates that HCS has done.....nice upgrade on the slide bar, i for one like it.....dont feel like we are in the dark ages as much anymore, ...LMAO.....and i for one wont get bored with having things implemented that make my time on FS more enjoyable!!

#20 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 03:58

Sure - I'll try to remember to add that into the next update :)

Prestige issue... interesting. If anybody has a topic on this, please pm me in game: http://www.fallenswo...md=profile&m=12(in case you didn't know you could get it on the left from my profile). I may or may not respond... I've been really busy in RL but would love to give some feedback on all the great work HCS has been doing with PvP... just hard to find stuff.

Hoof, I know you closed off the discussion on Conserve in https://forums.hunte...-not-saving-xp/

I know it was complicated, but would like to reopen it. I will do so myself with a poll IF you approve via the Forum.

Also Hoof, we had a poll on what we think of controlling the amount of PvP prestige we have, what is the outcome of this poll ?

I'm wondering myself as a relatively active PvPer that participates on the ladder and has plenty of tokens for the 10% potion but still likes to do my own calcs with regard to levels and how I play the game. ,oP

As an addendum which I "think" I could also justify is on topic: 

The current poll on Prestige... well... Could we get a link to the original forum discussion in the poll? 

Again, I really 100% the addition of the "don't mind" option (which I interpret as "don't care"). As it stands however, I can't vote... I'd need a "not sure". I know full well that there is a Forum thread discussing this, since I've actually read it. 

I don't like to make uninformed votes, so would really like to go back there and peruse. I'll cut off there so as to not get off topic.

To finish off, many thanks for the auto-attack options. I've been lax on the ladder but the idea is frigging great. Not sure if BB option is/will be added and looking forward to seeing the GvG addition along with the other UI additions. 

That said, I wouldn't stress but wonder if the Quick Attack could be programmed to disappear from the player profile if that player isn't actually in our attack range.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: