Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2012 - 16:46

In this latest update, we have fixed an issue which was causing guild to incorrectly be placed on cooldown when Titan Kill Points were allocated. Due to this, we have reset all the currently active titan cooldowns.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 November 2012 - 16:51

Thanks! :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#3 Kinkaid

Kinkaid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 17:30

Thank you :)

#4 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 18:06

Nice job (oO

Question: is there a place where a discussion is going on with the random Titan appearances? This wasn't listed under the changes and I, personally, don't like it. I used to pop in on the hour to see if something showed up. I'd like it to go back to that scenario... but am wondering why the decision was made... ie., what the FS community thinks and if there was actually a player push for some reason/logic that I'm missing. Perhaps a vote?

Anyway, HCS... keep up the good work on responding to feedback. ,oP

#5 4gottn4ver

4gottn4ver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 18:48

question on the ' cool downs '.

if a guild secures the titan item by way of killing the titan enough for the % or by way of TKP's does that mean when it spawns again( same titan ) they can not hunt it at all or they can but just not get the titan drop?

was just awhile ago a guild had way more then enough % in kills to secure the titan drop over the #2 guild but the #1 guild did not get the titan item drop but it stated after it was killed completely the titan was defeated with no titan item drop. after this reset of ' cool downs ' that same guild on that same titan w/o anything changing but cool downs were all reset now got the titan item drop.

so in a ' cool down ' state does that mean the guild in that state can still hunt that titan but just not get the titan item drop but prevent other guilds from getting it also.

am trying not to bring out the guild name an trash them or disrespect them, I sorta noticed it with some other guilds but this one really was noticeable. but I guess now that all cool downs were reset I guess yet again is a wait an see if what I seen happens again.

#6 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 19:08

Hoof can you tell us when you gonna make it auto refresh attack box?

And would be cool if we can have option to remove shortcuts to other players profiles... annoying when its keep open other players profiles on the spot while killing :S

#7 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 November 2012 - 21:26

id like to see that added.

And would be cool if we can have option to remove shortcuts to other players profiles... annoying when its keep open other players profiles on the spot while killing :S

never ending frustration with that happening when its crowded.

#8 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 00:24

ASAP is my hope, have tried hunting on the new map and with the current conditions of hitting 0 over and over and clicking back and forth its not a lot of fun.

#9 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:42

I usually spam the r key which is repair..but then i get my map spammed because of the notifications..There should be a way that you dont get your map spammed with messages when you try to attack something and when you repair(Creature may have died or move) something like that

uwClls8.png

#10 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:59

I usually spam the r key which is repair..but then i get my map spammed because of the notifications..There should be a way that you dont get your map spammed with messages when you try to attack something and when you repair(Creature may have died or move) something like that

"R" doesn't reload tooltip...

#11 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 13:08

Hello hoof.. can you please check your codes ..i get this error Posted Image all time while i have 1mbh connection(slow)...and when i get this error its keep popping up over and over when i try to move for like 10 secs stick on one spot!
really makes hunting titans no fun...

#12 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2012 - 13:35

Nice job (oO

Question: is there a place where a discussion is going on with the random Titan appearances? This wasn't listed under the changes and I, personally, don't like it. I used to pop in on the hour to see if something showed up. I'd like it to go back to that scenario... but am wondering why the decision was made... ie., what the FS community thinks and if there was actually a player push for some reason/logic that I'm missing. Perhaps a vote?

Anyway, HCS... keep up the good work on responding to feedback. ,oP

I second the motion. Except for the 2 temp titans and the 2 newest titans, the spawns work on XX:00. It's hard enough for me to get a shot at the titans even when I know this (I work full time and have other stuff going on).

Please consider people that are time strapped. If your worried about too many secures, perhaps remove securing from titan hunting. It has tanked the value of epics too fast for my taste. I think that is a big reason why you released 2 more titans (aka to bring some value back to it).

#13 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 14:51

Hello hoof.. can you please check your codes ..i get this error Posted Image all time while i have 1mbh connection(slow)...and when i get this error its keep popping up over and over when i try to move for like 10 secs stick on one spot!
really makes hunting titans no fun...

+1

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2012 - 15:08

Except for the 2 temp titans and the 2 newest titans, the spawns work on XX:00.

This is true of all Titans. Generally, the reason we've had a few more random forced spawns is simply this. With the Seasonals and the new beasties added, as well as the fairly sweeping changes made to Titan Hunting, we're trying to generate a little extra interest in it. From here on, it is likely to only be brand new Titans forced out once they are created and any Seasonal beasts, just to give more chances to all players to have a pop at em!

I'll ask Hoof to have a look at this as soon as he's able.

#15 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 20:16

Just to help get everybody on the same page.... I figured this out today by watching another Guild actually do it. I've been unable to decide whether it's "unfair" or not... I think I'm leaning towards "not unfair".

Here's the deal... for most Titans if you have the Guild might... you simply get the max hits just under 50%. You do that twice. On the third one you go after, you secure. Voilá... one secured item and enough TKP to buy a second item all for the same 7 day cooldown period.

HCS... I'm not really sure you want to up the cooldown to hit a 14 day max... I'm also not sure that's the right thing to do... I just thought I'd pass the strategy on to everyone... errr... that reads this, lol.

Prosperous smacking!

Egami

#16 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 20:26

Just to help get everybody on the same page.... I figured this out today by watching another Guild actually do it. I've been unable to decide whether it's "unfair" or not... I think I'm leaning towards "not unfair".

Here's the deal... for most Titans if you have the Guild might... you simply get the max hits just under 50%. You do that twice. On the third one you go after, you secure. Voilá... one secured item and enough TKP to buy a second item all for the same 7 day cooldown period.

HCS... I'm not really sure you want to up the cooldown to hit a 14 day max... I'm also not sure that's the right thing to do... I just thought I'd pass the strategy on to everyone... errr... that reads this, lol.

Prosperous smacking!

Egami

Yeah, because 1 week punishment isn't enough to make the lazy boys win something... How about making it 1 month? pretty sure everyone would have their own epic :)

#17 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,959 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 20:46

Prosperous smacking!

Egami

and they will get cooldown again after getting tkp from one hunt ;)

Hell why these days people worry if someone win something by working for it!?

#18 HaruHaru

HaruHaru

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:05

Yeah, because 1 week punishment isn't enough to make the lazy boys win something... How about making it 1 month? pretty sure everyone would have their own epic :)

Only problem with that is more people will walk away from the game if that happens. There used to be at least 5k players on at a time, now I barely even see it above 1k. I'd hate to see the game lose even more people.

#19 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:58

[sarcasm]Yeah, because 1 week punishment isn't enough to make the lazy boys win something... How about making it 1 month? pretty sure everyone would have their own epic :)[/sarcasm]

Only problem with that is more people will walk away from the game if that happens. There used to be at least 5k players on at a time, now I barely even see it above 1k. I'd hate to see the game lose even more people.

Better now? :P

#20 alexlouis

alexlouis

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:32

I would like to be titan hunting right now but the recent changes are preventing me from playing your game... think about that while I go play another game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: