kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 17:04

take relics is very bad idea bro

1)most guilds keeping relics they wanting and not wanting doing change

2)if your guild having max relic slots you can not doing it

3)in guilds if more having relic daily quest it becoming chaos, impossible and bring trouble, worse it becoming in big guilds

4)relic battle is joke and many negative

and if you wanting doing composing go doing it, you not needing daily quest, I and many not composers and not needing forcing it

#3 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 June 2021 - 00:12

composing is really grindy and time consuming, not most peoples cup of tea

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 June 2021 - 00:46

composing is really grindy and time consuming, not most peoples cup of tea

So, hitting a titan over and over again, and breaking down hundreds of items or inventing dozens is different? 

If I'm not mistaken, the DQ was meant to not only give us something productive to do every day, but to encourage us to try aspects of the game we normally would not be doing...  

Edited by BadPenny, 17 June 2021 - 00:47.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#5 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 03:56

The entire concept of the daily quest that we have needs to be entirely rewritten. The current implementation is boring. I wish for something alittle more creative and fresh.

Why stop at dailies, what about weeklies, what about monthlies 

Edited by EpicPiety, 17 June 2021 - 03:57.

#6 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 03:59

The entire concept of the daily quest that we have needs to be entirely rewritten. The current implementation is boring. I wish for something alittle more creative and fresh.

Let me link you this forum with this idea: https://forums.hunte...showtopic=77269

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 June 2021 - 05:56

Maybe, maybe not, but I, for one, would MUCH rather they fix existing issues rather than start trying (hmmm .. ) to implement new issues ... umm, I mean ... new ideas.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#8 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 10:18

why is there no composing or take relics as dailies

Relic taking as a daily isn't feasible.  You need open slots for them to take relics.  Since most guilds only have enough slots for the relics they want to keep all the time, someone has to take their regular relic first, then they could take a relic for a daily, someone has to take that one back, then they take another relic, somebody else takes it back.  Multiply that times whatever is required for the daily.  If even 3 people in a large guild get the same daily (as happens with others), it would be impossible for them to complete it since the actual logistics involved just aren't practical.

Screenshot everything!

#9 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 13:56

Maybe, maybe not, but I, for one, would MUCH rather they fix existing issues rather than start trying (hmmm .. ) to implement new issues ... umm, I mean ... new ideas.

I agree focus on the existing, although it shouldn't stop us from thinking up new ideas.

#10 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 June 2021 - 20:41

I agree focus on the existing, although it shouldn't stop us from thinking up new ideas.

There's already a list as long as the M6 in the UK (230 miles) of new ideas which still haven't seen the light of day :(

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#11 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 21:13

There's already a list as long as the M6 in the UK (230 miles) of new ideas which still haven't seen the light of day :(

I'm trying to stretch around the globe. Aim High lol

#12 gothtony

gothtony

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 12:52

Would be lovely for the option to swap out a DQ at the chance of a better one (or worse) maybe 10K gold to change a DQ.  

#13 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 June 2021 - 05:32

Yeah the current daily quests are so boring. Weekly and monthly goals would be amazing, id love that - also maybe quest rerolls for currency that goes absurdly expensive fast. I'm pretty sure quest hunter doesn't even help you boost up the kills so hell of a grind, SE and Titan tasks are even worse. Inventing tasks are most of the time just absurdly high quantities.

Edited by gapukas, 28 June 2021 - 05:37.

#14 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 September 2021 - 15:51

Would be lovely for the option to swap out a DQ at the chance of a better one (or worse) maybe 10K gold to change a DQ.  

I believe that is on the roadmap now for October.

Quest Hunter should count for daily quest. Is it not a quest? haha.

Edited by Windbattle, 20 September 2021 - 15:52.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: