#1 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 January 2017 - 20:32

BG, could we get some new monsters to smack around? Pretty please. I know some are anxious to start inventing the new epic helm.

#2 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 January 2017 - 01:47

Bump

#3 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:06

In my dreams I have ideas for new content arcs that are tied to story and quest arcs that rock.

I have ideas for new epic quest content that flow through existing content and tie existing locations, super elites and legendaries into one fantastic story.

These ideas would give purpose to new SE's in the last 1000 levels of content, and help drive new content forward.

New abilities and restrictions would apply to players who chose slightly different paths through the existing content.

There would be a Fallen Sword to find and assemble. It might take the whole community to do it, but the sword is unstable and would fly apart frequently.

High level content would become very difficult after players caught up with the apostle, who explains he has made all progress up until now easy, but the players going forward would no longer have the ground broken for them.

The apostle is a knight (The Knight) of Karthak who knew the player was coming, and set out to forge the path ahead.

After catching him, realms can be made very difficult. Old rules need not apply. New rules can.

This would be a fun game to play, I think.

Edited by Belaric, 23 January 2017 - 08:07.

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 23 January 2017 - 09:45

Hi there.

I will be looking at new EoC but I shall also be filling in the levels that were added for the XP Events. There are also other events which need updated. All this stuff takes time, so please be patient.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: