• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Sharky

Sharky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:58

i noticed that the new lvl 49 medium gloves (melee and range) have 284 defense ratings ( higher than the other type of armor). i hope they will be fixed. The new lvl 48 elixers will stack with the lower level elixers and the lvl 48 foods do stack with lower level foods too. is this a bug or nah? 

#2 Dave

Dave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 28 June 2015 - 12:29

put a shirt on

#3 Sharky

Sharky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 14:32

i love philippines :D

#4 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 June 2015 - 18:00

put a shirt on

someone's mad....

Anyway I can confirm the new armor but I don't know if it actually gives the stats or just a visual error.

The potions should stack.....they require cores....can't say the same about the food although some foods gives more than what they say....another error.

The world is cruel...as will I....

#5 Dave

Dave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:15

was joke

• KeS likes this

#6 Sharky

Sharky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 10:05

idk if the potion is bug but its really OP if they stack specially in TA.

#7 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:10

Thanks for the report. We'll have these corrected for our next update. We identified that the Shank and Dumpling Casserole stacks at the moment and will have fixed it in time for our next update. Were there any other foods that were displaying this issue?

#8 Sharky

Sharky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 13:55

i just saw the new and old vit food stacked each other and the new and old range,sorc,melee elixers stacked too. the requirements of the lvl48 crafted elixers have different material requirements but i noticed that the mage lvl 48 elixer just cost only  3 elderberries, 3 coconuts, 2 mandrake which is way more different than others but they give the same amount of stat ( melee , range, sorc ) +20%. The Lethal Concoction is bugged to. when we tested it, when some1 put it on the ground and i teleported on it, it doesnt do damage at all. sometimes  when a player hits by it and teleports away from it, the damage is still ticking and cannot be remove and u cant do anything but to just wait till the player dies. That's all i knew atm. And its a pleasure to help you guys out to make the game better. rock n roll!  :D

Edited by Sharky, 29 June 2015 - 13:59.

#9 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 June 2015 - 13:58

Thanks for all the info! I think we've got everything apart from the LC bug. Is that a new thing with this update?

#10 Sharky

Sharky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 19:26

you're always welcome! My friend and i tested it yesterday and thats how i got the information and my friend said that it is before the update. i mean its an old bug but ppl didnt bother reporting it.

#11 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 June 2015 - 22:45

you're always welcome! My friend and i tested it yesterday and thats how i got the information and my friend said that it is before the update. i mean its an old bug but ppl didnt bother reporting it.

it has been reported before but no one gave a response

The world is cruel...as will I....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: