#1 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:17

xxxxxxxx says: Selling the new +4 stam gain seasonal amulet send offers 2 more of the new epics to come later today <- Posted in the FS-Box earlier.

Now, this posts says 2 things to me ...

1. That they know they're going to win 2 more

and

2. That they know that 2 more will spawn today

Hmmm ..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:28

tumblr_leghdgwbI01qzr8nao1_500.gif

#3 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:37

xxxxxxxx says: Selling the new +4 stam gain seasonal amulet send offers 2 more of the new epics to come later today <- Posted in the FS-Box earlier.

and

Hmmm ..

LMAO you do know there is a thing called cooldown right? Where you can only win the same titan once a week...

They won 3 different items and are waiting for the titans to be killed

#4 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:15

and

Hmmm ..

Can't be anything amok in Titan World, cows know everything there is to know about it and have declared it spotlessly, perfectly clean.  Nothing more to see here.

Screenshot everything!

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:15

LMAO you do know there is a thing called cooldown right? Where you can only win the same titan once a week...

They won 3 different items and are waiting for the titans to be killed

Yes, I do know about cooldown - it's just the self-proclaimed knowledge that they KNOW they'll win 2 more today and that 2 more (I didn't say it would be the SAME one) will spawn today...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:45

BURN EM!!!

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:49

BURN EM!!!

Not very helpful ;) - albeit effective

#8 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:18

The only thing fishy around here is you...You should really think before you post.

Edited by Intimidation, 21 December 2014 - 03:19.

#9 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:20

Yes, I do know about cooldown - it's just the self-proclaimed knowledge that they KNOW they'll win 2 more today and that 2 more (I didn't say it would be the SAME one) will spawn today...

Yes we do know that we will win 3 of the 4 new seasonals today...in fact i am 100% certain they will be in my guilds backpack when the titans is killed... :huh: do you even know how titan hunting works lol! Seeing that the titans are also on a near 100% spawn rate on the hour i will also be as daring to say they will all respawn within 24 hours of their deaths if not 2 or 3 times more. How's that for some witch craft :).

Titan Spotted!
 Posted: 16:48 20 Dec 2014
A 'Mirka the Abominable (Titan)' titan has been spotted in Reecha Barrens (Edge)!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Titan Spotted!
A 'Rhizome Biscuit Boy (Titan)' titan has been spotted in Zendell Keep (Courtyard)!

~ The Fallen Sword Team
Titan Spotted!
 Posted: 16:47 20 Dec 2014
A 'Granny Jeze (Titan)' titan has been spotted in Hirosue Caverns (Cathedral)!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Suspected fraudulent activities are not to be posted and discussed by the general public. They belong in a ticket to the cows... I cannot believe a senior poster like you would even post this trash.

Edited by Intimidation, 21 December 2014 - 03:37.

#10 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 21 December 2014 - 03:59

Yes we do know that we will win 3 of the 4 new seasonals today...in fact i am 100% certain they will be in my guilds backpack when the titans is killed... :huh: do you even know how titan hunting works lol! Seeing that the titans are also on a near 100% spawn rate on the hour i will also be as daring to say they will all respawn within 24 hours of their deaths if not 2 or 3 times more. How's that for some witch craft :).

Titan Spotted!
A 'Mirka the Abominable (Titan)' titan has been spotted in Reecha Barrens (Edge)!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Titan Spotted!
A 'Rhizome Biscuit Boy (Titan)' titan has been spotted in Zendell Keep (Courtyard)!

~ The Fallen Sword Team
Titan Spotted!
 Posted: 16:47 20 Dec 2014
A 'Granny Jeze (Titan)' titan has been spotted in Hirosue Caverns (Cathedral)!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

Suspected fraudulent activities are not to be posted and discussed by the general public. They belong in a ticket to the cows... I cannot believe a senior poster like you would even post this trash.

Titans being released is one thing, stating in advance that you will win them and have them available for purchase is another. No-one is guaranteed a titan win after all ...

The "suspected fraudulent activities are not to be be posted and discussed by the general public" part ? -  Players are entitled to discuss anything between themselves UNLESS it is ticketed - or unless specifically told not to by the cows.

But, I've made my point and I'm gonna leave it there, regardless of further comments from yourself, your guildies or other players. Anyone / Everyone can formulate their own opinions.

#11 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 04:02

Titans being released is one thing, stating in advance that you will win them and have them available for purchase is another. No-one is guaranteed a titan win after all ...

I posted the ad after we secured them... I don't see your argument or the reason for this thread. Harassment? i think so... You must of realized by now that you missed some key points when posting this thread. You must be a lawyer or something because you are really good at nosing around the facts and still making yourself look good. I'll be damned if you have anything else to say about this.

Edited by Intimidation, 21 December 2014 - 04:09.

#12 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,397 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:44

giphy.gif

#13 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:39

its called confidence in their ability to own the titan field when they go at it nothing sinister at all 

#14 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 21 December 2014 - 21:32

Some know about the intentional placing 1st and falling just short of getting a secure to snag an extra epic per cooldown that is used.... we just don't cheat the system like some do.

Edited by Gutie, 21 December 2014 - 21:33.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#15 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 23:08

That would still result in cool down... Although i do see what your trying to say and its very unrealistic as you never know what place you will take and what bonus you will attain. Overall it sounds like a pain in the ass.

Edited by Intimidation, 21 December 2014 - 23:12.

#16 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 23:45

Well big congratz to fellow MoM's! Great job on securing all 6 seasonals within the first 24 hours!

Edited by Nagoyaka, 23 December 2014 - 15:57.

#17 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 22 December 2014 - 14:36

Not seeing our TKP gained for the New Titans on our Guild Titan Rewards page....are we not able to keep track of TKP with these new Titans?  Does anyone know?  Thanks

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#18 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 22 December 2014 - 14:48

Not seeing our TKP gained for the New Titans on our Guild Titan Rewards page....are we not able to keep track of TKP with these new Titans?  Does anyone know?  Thanks

Hoofmaster wrote in the thread Forest of Yule opens

I checked on this with BigGrim and he said they are still to be added. He wanted people to discover what the items were before adding them to the rewards page.

Note that the TKP is counting up, you just can't see it until the items are added to the titan reward page  :)

So it would appear they just still have not added them yet.

#19 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 17:49

I approve the arrogance of that FSBox post.

#20 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 18:08

I approve the arrogance of that FSBox post.

Why does no one seem to understand all three were secured we were just waiting for them to die... I was not saying we were going to go out and secure them...i was saying they ALREADY are secured  :huh:.

Edited by Intimidation, 22 December 2014 - 18:09.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: