#61 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 March 2012 - 20:48

I love the Heat Scan and Teleport buff ideas!
I wonder if it's possible to have a Heat Scan for other players in the same map. A chest Heat Scan would be nice too.

Plunder: 0.05% chance to steal a random item from opponent's BP's Main Folder. (PvP)

Mystic Upgrade: 0.05% chance to have one Back Pack slot added to your character when using the Upgrade page.

:mrgreen:

#62 fs_rahzar

fs_rahzar
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 20:51

I love the Heat Scan and Teleport buff ideas!
I wonder if it's possible to have a Heat Scan for other players in the same map. A chest Heat Scan would be nice too.

Plunder: 0.05% chance to steal a random item from opponent's BP's Main Folder. (PvP)

Mystic Upgrade: 0.05% chance to have one Back Pack slot added to your character when using the Upgrade page.

:mrgreen:

Plunder would chance the game for ever, we could have sabotage, which disables one item from your opponent for the duration of combat instead

#63 cramble27

cramble27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:00

I know it was asked about numerous times in a different thread, but I do not think an answer was given.

But is the buff Stalker working correctly?

I think before you implement any new buffs, you should fix any that are broken or verify to us that it is indeed working.

#64 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:02

A chest Heat Scan would be nice too.

I think I may have to release a plague of rats on the hunted cow studios if they did this... :P

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#65 fs_uvebinhad

fs_uvebinhad
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:07

Mugging = .02% chance per point to steal a random equipped item from target player

Note: Only valid for inactive targets and tagged items can not be stolen

Attack MUST be 100 stam or skill wont activate

I like this suggested skill because of all the inactives sitting around wasting all those tasty epics, let the rest of FS put them to use. lol

#66 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:07

buff to give a chance of a craftable item being crafted perfect when invented.

#67 fs_rahzar

fs_rahzar
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:09

buff to give a chance of a craftable item being crafted perfect when invented.

+1

#68 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:11

but, just in case there is the slight possibility that these get through......

1. Quick Swing, enhancement, at 100%, when activated lowers defenders armor/defense by 25%. Also when activated attackers attack and damage also take a 15% loss. (pvp only)

2. Deft Hands, enhancement/buff, at 100%/level 175, has a 10% chance on doubling the effects of the thievery enhancement. Master thief will not be affected by this. (pvp only)

3. Heightened Senses, Buff, at level 175, 12.5% chance that opponents duelist enhancement is nullified. (pvp only)

4. Ravage, Buff, at level 175, when using 100 stamina on bounty board, increases the amount of experience taken by 25%. (bounty board only)

5 Charm, monster enhancement, at any level, 25% chance that Imp will be knocked out for the duration of the battle. (PvE only)

There are a few ideas for now, sorry about the earlier post. Just still a little agitated about the smasher medal.

#69 fs_bigdaddyj

fs_bigdaddyj
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:14

Mugging is an absolute horrid idea. Could you imagine if a player had just donated $60.00 to the game and received an "exclusive item" only for it to be stolen from them? This would lead to total and utter chaos.

#70 fs_uvebinhad

fs_uvebinhad
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:16

Mugging is an absolute horrid idea. Could you imagine if a player had just donated $60.00 to the game and received an "exclusive item" only for it to be stolen from them? This would lead to total and utter chaos.

Considering I posted that it would ONLY work against INACTIVES then I cant imagine ANYONE having JUST donated 60 bucks and having there gear stolen from them

I did list that suggested skill in English right ????

#71 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:17

'Bank Manager' Buff - 0.0058% per point of stealing 30% of banked gold in a 100 stam PVP attack :P

#72 fs_rahzar

fs_rahzar
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:18

Considering I posted that it would ONLY work against INACTIVES then I cant imagine ANYONE having JUST donated 60 bucks and having there gear stolen from them

Still a lot of players stop and then come back.

#73 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 476 posts
  • Canada

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:19

Spinglish, maybe. :-p

#74 fs_bigdaddyj

fs_bigdaddyj
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:20

The comment wasn't directly exclusively at your post. There were several references to being able to "steal" items. And if I were to go on vacation for two or three weeks only to come back and find my BP completely empty I would be rather upset.

#75 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:21

Mugging = .02% chance per point to steal a random equipped item from target player

Note: Only valid for inactive targets and tagged items can not be stolen

Attack MUST be 100 stam or skill wont activate

I like this suggested skill because of all the inactives sitting around wasting all those tasty epics, let the rest of FS put them to use. lol

We won't add a skill to steal items. :)

#76 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:22

A chest Heat Scan would be nice too.

I think I may have to release a plague of rats on the hunted cow studios if they did this... :P

Rat Antidote: 0.05% chance the rats turn on Shardoom and eat away his little toes. (PvC, Player versus Cow)

#77 paingwin

paingwin

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:22

'Bank Manager' Buff - 0.0058% per point of stealing 30% of banked gold in a 100 stam PVP attack :P

will never happen, but would be all the rage if it did LOL. so much for the hoarder top rated list LOL

#78 fs_rahzar

fs_rahzar
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:23

Tactician: a very low percent after a kill to get 1 stam back as reserved stam

#79 fs_rahzar

fs_rahzar
  • Guests

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:24

will never happen, but would be all the rage if it did LOL. so much for the hoarder top rated list LOL

We could have the opposite though, part of gold gained either from pvp or pve to go directly to your bank

#80 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 March 2012 - 21:24

Rat Antidote: 0.05% chance the rats turn on Shardoom and eat away his little toes. (PvC, Player versus Cow)

Hamlyn's pipe: 100% chance to persuade angry rats to invade Dulcharn's trousers.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: