#1 winemaker

winemaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 January 2022 - 11:21

1. Chest are turned off, not one found since 12/13//2021

2. Can not Accept or Decline a ally Request but you can Remove any ally request you sent out that has not been accepted.

3. Was Unable to abandon relics till we changed founders, temp fix but could be looked at.

though maybe this would get a little more attention then the 19 day old support ticket  just sitting in Limbo.

feel Free to Add to the list 

Edited by winemaker, 14 January 2022 - 13:24.

#2 Arioche

Arioche

Producer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 January 2022 - 14:54

2. Can not Accept or Decline a ally Request but you can Remove any ally request you sent out that has not been accepted.

3. Was Unable to abandon relics till we changed founders, temp fix but could be looked at.

though maybe this would get a little more attention then the 19 day old support ticket  just sitting in Limbo.

Hello!

Hoof was looking into the chest issue, so I will check to see what the progress with that is  :)

I have taken note of your other concerns and I will look into why support tickets are not being forwarded.

Thank you!

#3 fishboy95

fishboy95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 January 2022 - 22:57

It also seems like the featured guild on home page is not working or updating.. Unless there is a longer delay. I purchased 2 days for our guild and I am still only seeing the same 3 guilds on the home page.

NEVERMIND I JUST NEED TO BE MORE PATIENT :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Edited by fishboy95, 16 January 2022 - 23:01.

#4 IVANIDAS

IVANIDAS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 January 2022 - 01:09

There seems to be an issue with accepting ally request, it freezes and doesn't let the action proceed. 

1XUAuwf.png

#5 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 07:53

When I send a mass message to guildmates, my log records each and every guildmate I sent the message to :( Use not to do that. I have to rummage thru all that spam for individual messages...big guild here

To clarify, it is my sent message log that shows message to each member. Maybe it has always been that way and I never noticed before :) 

Edited by WandKing, 18 January 2022 - 04:09.

#6 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 17 January 2022 - 08:26

When you get buffed by someone and they are casting buffs you already have on you get a blank notification in log (Should return no notification)

When you cast a skill that's hard capped to 175 and using buff enhancer which allows you to cast 203 buffs. It will override a 175+ potion and cast a level 175 buff.

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 January 2022 - 05:57

Bad lag at the moment for me for graphics - page loads are fine, but graphics - could draw 'em faster :(

and now, all back to normal again :D

Edited by Pardoux, 18 January 2022 - 17:31.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#8 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 18 January 2022 - 22:59

I'm fairly certain spell leecher is broken for like the 100th time aswell. It will leech buffs and override even if you have a higher level on.

#9 werswet

werswet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 13:29

Is the four leaf issue fixed? When i was using group and four leaf activated, drops wasn't perfect.

#10 Ryebred

Ryebred

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 21:46

I'm fairly certain spell leecher is broken for like the 100th time aswell. It will leech buffs and override even if you have a higher level on.

That was always a built in aspect of the risk involved in using leech.  I have not played in a while, but that is what we were always told while questioning that supposed flaw in the buff effect.

#11 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 21:51

That was always a built in aspect of the risk involved in using leech.  I have not played in a while, but that is what we were always told while questioning that supposed flaw in the buff effect.

It was "fixed" at one point, it's constantly changing how it works.

Edited by EpicPiety, 26 January 2022 - 02:58.

#12 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 25 January 2022 - 15:25

Trying to remove a leached buff: “Not all buffs requested are active.” I cannot remove this.

Buff Enhancer is also still broken.

#13 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 30 January 2022 - 22:11

It would be really really nice if the Listing section of the FSP market was in Ascending order rather than Descending order....  it's really irritating to have to go to the last page to buy a dot rather than have the least expensive ones on the top.... 

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#14 Reviser

Reviser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 February 2022 - 14:33

Still not working accept ally

#15 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 February 2022 - 03:55

It would be really really nice if the Listing section of the FSP market was in Ascending order rather than Descending order....  it's really irritating to have to go to the last page to buy a dot rather than have the least expensive ones on the top.... 

Absolutely, that is super annoying. I can't understand why it was that way in the first place.

#16 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 03 April 2022 - 01:55

When I send a mass message to guildmates, my log records each and every guildmate I sent the message to :( Use not to do that. I have to rummage thru all that spam for individual messages...big guild here

To clarify, it is my sent message log that shows message to each member. Maybe it has always been that way and I never noticed before :)

Ok, maybe I was being a little to picky about the mass messages flooding my out messages :P 

I will gladly rummage through the mass messages just so I can see my other outgoing messages...really...no prob :)

I currently have 214 pages of invisible text *sigh* 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: