Photo

the vault

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 VDRO

VDRO

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 23:48

im on the quest the vault and it won't let me find a group to go in the vault.

so I was wondering if this is a quest that can not be completed until the beta is over ?

#2 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 June 2013 - 00:07

It can be completed.  You must be level 15 to enter the vault.

Bryn -  Prophet - lvl 45

Ullr -   Ranger -   lvl 32

Thud - Warrior - lvl 16

Payn -  Templar - lvl 16

Jinx -  Mage -      lvl 10

__________________________________________________________________________________

Foraging - 45 | Farming - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Skinning - 34 | Fishing - 45 | Crystal - 45

Alchemy - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Tailoring - 9 | Leather - 9

#3 Alpion

Alpion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 490 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 June 2013 - 13:15

The group finder doesn't seem to work for The Vaults, though.  I have run through it once with some help from friends, but I would like to do it again to get some tokens for the armor.  There was a thread in the Game Help forum where both I and Sabu were looking for help.  Maybe we can get a group together again and try to go through.

Would you like some cheese with your whine?

#4 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 June 2013 - 13:21

so I was wondering if this is a quest that can not be completed until the beta is over ?

The group finder doesn't seem to work for The Vaults, though. 

To complete an instance you need to be the correct level and be grouped to attempt(enter) the instance. If you're 5 levels over the required entry level for the said instance you can enter without a group.

In this case:

You must be level 15+ to attempt the vault with a group (you need the quest line completed to the point where you are at the vault).

At level 20+ you can enter the instance, providing you've done the quests without a group.

The group finder is functional, however it will only start a party once an evenly matched group is found; prophet, tank, damage dealers. Although that's only from what I've heard, I'm not 100% sure on the group thing myself lol.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#5 thickenergy

thickenergy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 June 2013 - 23:51

If you're 5 levels over the required entry level for the said instance you can enter without a group.

Wow, did not know this. I'm about to go pwn the Boondocks.

#6 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 June 2013 - 21:19

im on the quest the vault and it won't let me find a group to go in the vault.

if you ever need members for you group i'm usually about and looking for something to do 

my IGN is - l0rdka0s 

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#7 rowbet

rowbet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 June 2013 - 13:49

The group finder is functional, however it will only start a party once an evenly matched group is found; prophet, tank, damage dealers. Although that's only from what I've heard, I'm not 100% sure on the group thing myself lol.

I'd like to get confirmation of this from HCS. Ever since the restart of the beta in May, I've been trying to join groups for the vault, secret valley, and a couple of others & I can't remember the last time I found more than 1 person in the queue after I joined.

There's been enough discussion of this in the forum that I haven't added a bug report - but if people if the group system is believed to be functional, then I probably do need to report this.

Alternatively, it may be that No one else is online when I'm trying (in which case a counter for online players would be good) or that everyone else has just given up trying to use the group system.

Robet (Proph 49)   Orbet (mage 49)  Ebrot (magepro 49)

Tebor (warsin 49)   Orteb(sin 49)  Beort (warsin 49 - might become tank)

Betro (ranger 49)   Trobe (??? 6 - there for bene runs - just whisper

#8 Nocturnity

Nocturnity

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 15:39

when online type f6 and then "world" khoas and a few others (including me) who are happy to help in group instances usually hang out in that chat room....

also i would LOVE to find a larger group for the boss in huntreal plateau (he can one hit me --its really sad) and also the hordes need a big group, we had 4 and it seems more would be better!

#9 thickenergy

thickenergy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 June 2013 - 18:54

...everyone else has just given up trying to use the group system.

Pretty much this. It either doesn't function in any sort of useful manner or there aren't enough people online at once for the critical mass to make it useful.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: