• This topic is locked This topic is locked
971 replies to this topic

#921 wikedjest

wikedjest

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 21:10

points difference needs to be expanded to at least 100 if not more. and we need a way to see guilds that are close to our points. and when you get charged more for starting a conflict under this system is punishing guilds for being good at gvging any guild with high ratings have to pay way more. i enjoy gvging at my lvl this is my first and only account and this is making it impossible to gvg with these new rules i enjoy gvging the only way i can gvg now is we lose alot of conflicts so our stats drop. the payout should be much higher rp with these rules if they are to stay the same the payout for any of the rp items will not be enough if you have to do even a few conflicts with guilds underneath your guilds ratings. so over all i want to rules to be returned to what they where. or have the 20 rating to be expanded to 100 or even 200 for minimal pay for conflict and a way too look through all guild ratings easily. not just the top. to increase the payout for conflicts in relation to what you have to pay for how hard it is to attack guilds, the minimal lvl of guild needs to be dropped to 25-50 tops.the time between attacks needs to be shortened considerably to what it was or less

#922 JBKing89

JBKing89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:56

So, another weekend to wait for changes...

Slightly off topic (or is it?) :wink:

Seems to be a lot more FSBoxes and Bios stating "back playing after a long time".... I guess this has nothing to do with the GvG activity decrease? hmmm.....

#923 olescruffy

olescruffy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:40

points difference needs to be expanded to at least 100 if not more. and we need a way to see guilds that are close to our points. and when you get charged more for starting a conflict under this system is punishing guilds for being good at gvging any guild with high ratings have to pay way more. i enjoy gvging at my lvl this is my first and only account and this is making it impossible to gvg with these new rules i enjoy gvging the only way i can gvg now is we lose alot of conflicts so our stats drop. the payout should be much higher rp with these rules if they are to stay the same the payout for any of the rp items will not be enough if you have to do even a few conflicts with guilds underneath your guilds ratings. so over all i want to rules to be returned to what they where. or have the 20 rating to be expanded to 100 or even 200 for minimal pay for conflict and a way too look through all guild ratings easily. not just the top. to increase the payout for conflicts in relation to what you have to pay for how hard it is to attack guilds, the minimal lvl of guild needs to be dropped to 25-50 tops.the time between attacks needs to be shortened considerably to what it was or less

You have only been playing FS for 3 months. That really is a very short time and I don't think you understand why the rules were changed. While you are having a great time earning lots of FSP using Exc and Per Fully Forged items that are owned by you guild. The problem is the guys you beat in the GvGs are leaving the game in droves in disgust. The cows had to fix the GvG system and the only way to make it work is to make it so there was an element of risk to it for the big returns. But also unprofitable to get the easy wins against guilds like mine that have no chance of winning.

You are only thinking of yourself here and not the FS community as a whole. We need players to come on and STAY with the game for it to prosper. The cows realized there was a flaw in the last GvG system and have changed it. I don't think it is perfect either. But making it profitable to abuse smaller guilds that are helping players that want to level up would be stupid.

I've told others this. If you're really such a good GvG player you should still be able to find a way to make a profit within the rules. God knows you're wearing good enough items to do it!

#924 fs_impressive

fs_impressive
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2011 - 09:04

what happened to

later this week

?

#925 harshid45

harshid45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 18:34

this stuff is crazy small guilds need rp for fsp for upgrades its the only way they can get them

my complains its way to high level and way to expensive plus even huge guilds are starting to make an end to gvg now

#926 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:08

this stuff is crazy small guilds need rp for fsp for upgrades its the only way they can get them

There was a time not so long ago before RP even existed, and obviously people managed.
You need to learn more aspects of the game, GvG isn't the only way to earn FSP.

People managed without GvG, then Gvg came and people made more Fsp so they upgraded their guild with the RP bonus Fsp's and now that is gone for the high rated guilds for the most part.

#927 fs_erno

fs_erno
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:08

All I see HCS is doing is killing GVG all together! Great job! The new rules are just punishing the guilds that get higher gvg ratings...there is no glory in getting a higher rating now because you have to pay more and also have less targets to hit. The guild that don't fight back are now protected by having a low rating and now, one wants to attack them because of the cost.

HCS, you guys need to figure a value for the GVG players and the guilds above and beyond the RP points because this whole change and update is sucking hardcore! I think there should be some reward for GVG players in the guild as well as more RP points awards if we attack a guild that we pay more to attack, then at least there is a balance. That would be at least more realistic rather than the rules protect high level guild with low GVG ratings.

The one thing I think was a good idea was the level 100 to do GVG or for GVG attacks. Other than that this whole thing is still broken.

I hope my voice counts. Please fix!!!

#928 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 01:13

They should take the the change they made and do the exact opposite. Instead of favoring low rated guilds the high rated ones should pay less to attack the guilds who have low rating. So what if they get farmed, we had to defend ourselves and we did and now the script has been flipped. The point of Gvg now is obviously to never have high rating because it makes things harder. RESET ALL RATING OR PUT GVG BACK HOW IT WAS OR EVEN DO THE OPPOSITE OF THE MOST RECENT CHANGE.

#929 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:35

They should take the the change they made and do the exact opposite. Instead of favoring low rated guilds the high rated ones should pay less to attack the guilds who have low rating. So what if they get farmed, we had to defend ourselves and we did and now the script has been flipped. The point of Gvg now is obviously to never have high rating because it makes things harder. RESET ALL RATING OR PUT GVG BACK HOW IT WAS OR EVEN DO THE OPPOSITE OF THE MOST RECENT CHANGE.

Looks like someone wants their kitten-kicking WIN button back. Not gonna happen.
Why you think HC would cater to non-donators who drive off potential paying customers is beyond me.

Yes I want my kitten kicking button back, and I do donate to the game more than average I'm sure.
Crying and whining because your weak does not earn you protection and it certainly does not earn you cheap conflicts and easy targets, Why did I lose my easy targets and the guilds getting beat all of a sudden get the advantage. I paid into the game learned how to do GvG got strong items kicked out players that did not have the same vision and committed to gvg so why all of a sudden the guilds that sacrificed are the ones paying the price and the ones who did nothing get the rewards. I have an open mind to new ideas but I also can use common sense and judgment and this is obviously a step in the wrong direction. Whether you donate or not if your weak you will and deserve to get attacked (like in PvP) and vice versa when your strong unless the point of the game is to be weak.

#930 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:51

Looks like someone wants their kitten-kicking WIN button back. Not gonna happen.
Why you think HC would cater to non-donators who drive off potential paying customers is beyond me.

Yes I want my kitten kicking button back, and I do donate to the game more than average I'm sure.
Crying and whining because your weak does not earn you protection and it certainly does not earn you cheap conflicts and easy targets, Why did I lose my easy targets and the guilds getting beat all of a sudden get the advantage. I paid into the game learned how to do GvG got strong items kicked out players that did not have the same vision and committed to gvg so why all of a sudden the guilds that sacrificed are the ones paying the price and the ones who did nothing get the rewards. I have an open mind to new ideas but I also can use common sense and judgment and this is obviously a step in the wrong direction. Whether you donate or not if your weak you will and deserve to get attacked (like in PvP) and vice versa when your strong unless the point of the game is to be weak.

The way it was catered to people who donate anyways, The founder who donates can afford, a guild, potions, structures, The cost of GvG, The cost of losing GvG. the way it is now caters to low rated guilds and nothing else. HC don't try to make anyone happy do what is right. Follow the laws of nature and logic. 80% of people are idiots, to agree with the masses is to guaranty failure.

The right to vote is a consequence, not a primary cause, of a free social system – and its value depends on the constitutional structure implementing and strictly delimiting the voters' power; unlimited majority rule is an instance of the principle of tyranny.

Men have been taught that it is a virtue to agree with others. But the creator is the man who disagrees. Men have been taught that it is a virtue to swim with the current. But the creator is the man who goes against the current. Men have been taught that it is a virtue to stand together. But the creator is the man who stands alone

#931 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2011 - 02:53

You lost your easy targets because it is never supposed to have been that way. you and all other guilds that targeted and picked on the weak every 3 days over and over brought it upon yourselves. Players have quit because they could not even pay the repair costs for their gear. They could not hunt with broken gear and could never get ahead, additionally most of the players that were targeted didn't fully understand the game mechanics and left because they were constantly attacked and harassed by you "skilled" (word used very lightly) GvG masters.

#932 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:08

You lost your easy targets because it is never supposed to have been that way. you and all other guilds that targeted and picked on the weak every 3 days over and over brought it upon yourselves. Players have quit because they could not even pay the repair costs for their gear. They could not hunt with broken gear and could never get ahead, additionally most of the players that were targeted didn't fully understand the game mechanics and left because they were constantly attacked and harassed by you "skilled" (word used very lightly) GvG masters.[/quote]

Yes it is supposed to be that way that's the point because the opposite only favors the weak. The strong are strong because they earned it at some point because they were smart and educated themselves. I can't be blamed for poor players quitting who did not do anything about it. There are guilds that donated nothing to the game who did good in GvG because they capitalized on what they could and rich players did the same thing but faster. Money is the barometer of society's value. That is not a bad thing. The low rated guilds did nothing and their rating shows it. Anyone with low rating can attack another guild that won't hit back. We did mostly attack low rated guilds but are rating is high enough to show that we did have our share of decent battles as well.

#933 fs_scrogger

fs_scrogger
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:13

You lost your easy targets because it is never supposed to have been that way. you and all other guilds that targeted and picked on the weak every 3 days over and over brought it upon yourselves. Players have quit because they could not even pay the repair costs for their gear. They could not hunt with broken gear and could never get ahead, additionally most of the players that were targeted didn't fully understand the game mechanics and left because they were constantly attacked and harassed by you "skilled" (word used very lightly) GvG masters.

Yes it is supposed to be that way that's the point because the opposite only favors the weak. The strong are strong because they earned it at some point because they were smart and educated themselves. I can't be blamed for poor players quitting who did not do anything about it. There are guilds that donated nothing to the game who did good in GvG because they capitalized on what they could and rich players did the same thing but faster. Money is the barometer of society's value. That is not a bad thing. The low rated guilds did nothing and their rating shows it. Anyone with low rating can attack another guild that won't hit back. We did mostly attack low rated guilds but are rating is high enough to show that we did have our share of decent battles as well.

Maintaining and bringing in new players is far more important to the game overall than your view of strong vs. weak. This is a game and not real life, all players whether just starting out or those who have been playing for a long time have an impact on HCS pocketbook, and not just donator's. The more new players join and play the game the more value gear has, potions have and every other item in the game. This in turn creates more profit for HCS which ultimately is what keeps the game moving forward. Obviously they believe it is more profitable for them and better for the game to move in the direction they are.

#934 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:16

You can choose, Make your own guild like us and lose maybe 1000 GvG while you get things organized then come back with a vengeance or join one of many guilds who will recruit you poor or rich to simply do GvG. I'm not complaining about the first 1000 GvG I lost but it is not fair to change the rules all of a sudden and give no compensation or reward for the high rating we have now.

AGAIN, THE POINT OF GVG IS LOW RATING NOW.

#935 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:21

I'm not saying my view is profitable for HCS but my view is correct in terms of logic.

#936 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:21

The point of the game is to grow it bigger and better with a constant influx of new players. People like you not even giving those players a chance to learn the game, much less enjoy it, is the reason this change was made.

#937 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:24

Take durability loss off for GvG and make it so if someones rating is low we have to wait longer to attack them. (I don't agree with idea number 2 but I can accept it.) Don't just hand over GvG to those who don't deserve it.

#938 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:35

I'm not saying my view is profitable for HCS but my view is correct in terms of logic.

Logic would be to let everyone in The A Team (just an example) use you as a GvG target, regardless of your level.

That's is not logic. I'm fine with it though. I get attacked like crazy but I'll still always have someone to attack. It is more profitable to win then it is costly to lose.

#939 fs_nthnclls

fs_nthnclls
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:35

Logic would be to let everyone in The A Team (just an example) use you as a GvG target, regardless of your level.

How is that logical?

#940 RageAnger

RageAnger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:23

It does not matter what happens to you in the game or in real life. All that matters is what you do about it. Every great person had tough times and lucky breaks. People in the poorest least educated places made something of themselves because they decided to and worked at it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: