1 reply to this topic

#1 myakka

myakka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:58

I can't even say with certainly that this is an error, but it isn't anything I can explain rationally.

I know it used to be that when I completed one medal (say the gold questing medal) I would immediately see that count of what I had completed in the next level up (the crystal questing medal).

I know that this isn't happening at all with the Global Quest medal... I have done all of the ones available and am now working on the gold -- which shows at 6%.  6% * 20 = 1.2 which is obviously meant to be as close to 1 as a whole number percent can get.

All of the above is perfectly reasonable to me.  But what is looking absolutely crazy to me is the progress on my top 10 monthly medal.  That is showing at 31% of crystal even though I only got my gold one on  22/Mar/2013.  Today is April 20, which is 28 days after that, but 31% of 180 = 55.8 (call that 56).  It looks like there is a factor of 2 involved.  It is like each day since the last medal is counting for 2 days. 

Is this how you guys at HC are intending this to work??? 

Please explain when you have a chance.

#2 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:02

I just checked it with my arena medal and how it works is: (This is for my medal)

First 100 wins, bronze medal. 

Silver medal at 500 wins, but the percentage is out of 400 as I already have the first 100.

So the calculation is 17/400 = .0425 and my percentage for that medal says 4%.

I hope this helps!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: