#1 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 December 2016 - 01:38

i have been away from the game for awhile , so i would like some input on how and/or how much a gvg person gets compensated these days ? mostly so i dont look like greedy jerk when im talking with people about joining a guild now that im back , but also because i want to get back in the swing of things the sooner the better .

thanks for your time

#2 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 02:45

I give my guildies 6+ fsps a win

#3 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 03:55

well that certainly is encouraging . especially for those who win a lot :)

#4 tuvok77

tuvok77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 10:29

cdc977ed807eefb71c1448d5c685285b.jpg

Well you could have asked in my unfinished GvG guide, I wanted to put up the pricing list anyway, my up to date market analysis is as follows.

Current payment pricings when winning as of 28/11/2016:

Highest known payment current date: 7 FSP per win per 25 hits

Average payment current date: 3-4 FSP per win per 25 hits

Down low current date (or as I like to call them GvGer exploitationeers): 1-2 FSP per GvG per 25 hits 

Disclaimer:

*I will not disclose guilds and which guilds have which payment, I will never sell you the information for specific guilds/payments/RP-prices. I am not the Information booth that gives up all the info. I collect the information on RP prices, buyers, payments but I only release information at will as I am a mere GvG-Philantropist.*

*All Informations offered by me are bound to the dynamic change of temporal deals, offer & demand, thus information can only be viewed as a short time snapshot and are in no way to be misused as fundamental truth, please keep that in mind.*

#5 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 02 December 2016 - 03:59

solid ! thanks for the input !

#6 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 10 December 2016 - 01:15

Some Guilds DON'T Pay for GvG......we don't...!!!

BUT...we have RP weekends where we run Treasure Hunter and Merchant 200....

OR

We sell Items and buy Guild Gear...or Storage slots...

It should also be considered a "Guild Activity"....where we can get together and have fun..and accomplish something as a TEAM :) 

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#7 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 04:36

I have been paid on occasion for GvG activity, not because I expect it, I honestly do it for my guild and for fun, but because Windy appreciates me. We do have a pay scale for wins, and won or tied defends, but I don't remember the specifics. I think being paid is all fine and good, but I feel like it's part of being in the family. I don't believe in profiting as such.....

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#8 tuvok77

tuvok77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 08:02

What Wazz and BadPenny are mentioning is a bit offtopic but I would like to shine on that aspect a bit.

In FS there are 4 types of Guilds .

1. A Guild where the majority work for the guild are to a point selfless. RP is worth something, but the Guild keeps it and the leaders decide what happens with it, its not democratic and the "leadership" decides what is done with the funds.

-Such guilds see players as an cheap asset to keep the guild going and not put each players desire first.

(If I were a competent GvGer and would want to upgrade myself on my lvl and my terms, I would NOT consider such a guild)

2. A Guild where people need to contribute but everyone is profiting from it because a % goes to the guild and the leadership and the rest is divided fair and square between the GvGers. The leadership of such guilds considers GvGers more of an employee than just an asset and as such try to keep them in their guild to further that steady income.

(If I were a new GvGer and would want to learn how to GvG and on the side earn a bit of coin, this would be a guild where I would start off from)

3. A Guild that has not figured out what GvG is all about, see it as an annoyance, dont have structure, never got into looking at it as some means to contribute to the guild, or simply lack the will and manpower to GVG.

(If I were a GVGer I would take a WIIIIDEEE angle around such guilds. Even if your selflessly GvGing, no one will aknowledge it there and you will not be going forward and have a hard time winning in GvGs)

4. A Guild that specifies in GvG, theres at least 2-4 pure GvGers that do GvG all day long and like what they do. They are the driving force that maintains a healthy GvG in the guild and they usually have a GvG-Leader who manages the GVGs, have one designated "scout" to get targets, have a philosophy in GvG and usually dont take to kindly to people who screw up in a GvG in their Guild. They can be an odd bunch that gives the leader a hard time because they may get douchy at times or simply bragg all day long how great it is to be a GvGer. Thats why there are specially GvG guilds who take them in, at a point where they will need to be self sufficient and know their trade, the payment will go up accordingly, usually 100% is used for the GvGers themselves and their GvG leader and earnings are not deducted to a third source, Guild expenses excluded.

(If I were a competent GvGer who knows my trade, that would be the guild where I would be happy in since the people there would have the same mindset. But it has alot to do with the leader aswell. If the leader cant lead. GvG guilds will wayne and fail.)

#9 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 23:40

In FS there are 4 types of Guilds .

1. A Guild where the majority work for the guild are to a point selfless. RP is worth something, but the Guild keeps it and the leaders decide what happens with it, its not democratic and the "leadership" decides what is done with the funds.

-Such guilds see players as an cheap asset to keep the guild going and not put each players desire first.

Tuvok, I have a major issue with your jump there to "such guilds see players as a cheap asset".

I take offense mostly because there is zero logic in that jump. 

I think you should remove the last line in what I quoted. I only make that suggestion because I "kind of" agree with the intro classification.

Since I know you, I'd actually suggest that the error is in the phrase "In FS there are 4 types of Guilds ."

I "believe" the error is that you focus on guilds "initiating" GvG. However, that still does not justify your addition. 

"Compensation or not". For many, doing GvG is a fun part of the game that in and of itself has its compensation. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: