Photo

We need more information about the game!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 XzarDragon

XzarDragon

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 20:38

Hey! i believe it is time to start updating the Eldevin website with more information regarding stuff in general of the game, such as:
  • NPCs
  • Armor
  • Weapons
  • Monsters
  • Dungeons
  • Skills
  • Classes
  • Towns
After all we are getting excited about the game, and maybe add more pictures on how Eldevin is going until beta is close to release.

#2 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:49

Howdy :D You are definitely right we do need (and want) to give you folks more information about the game. We can be a bit slow on updating the website as it usually takes someone like myself to gather screenshots and information for publishing, which takes me away from actually making the game! Being such a small team and at such a critical time we have to be careful about spending too much time talking and not enough getting on with things .. but we don't have the balance right at the moment. I will try and take some time next week to pull together some more goodies for the website.

Saying that some of the things in your list we don't want to go into specifics about as they are constantly being changed. Armour, weapons and skills for example have their values altered too often for the information to stay relevant.

But thanks, we are really happy that people are getting exited about Eldevin :D We are too ;)
L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#3 Othimos

Othimos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 10:41

Exactly ..I expect Beta not to be just about bug hunting but for us to help with boss strengths, weapon stats , dungeon fights etc.

Far better to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.

#4 Neofito

Neofito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 October 2012 - 19:31

For sure that any information about this and other subject would be welcome, not needed to go deep into each feature but an overview of the main features/basis :rolleyes:

In life the things aren't white or black, the certain is that they are composed of a beautiful variety of grey tones.

#5 Macey

Macey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 October 2012 - 21:08

Invite me into the game, I'll be your PR guy ;)

#6 Neofito

Neofito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 October 2012 - 20:30

Well, I know that the HC crew have a timetable about how to release news about Eldevin; so this might not be the right time, but......... How about a gameplay video? :rolleyes:

In life the things aren't white or black, the certain is that they are composed of a beautiful variety of grey tones.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: