Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 October 2020 - 16:28

Hi all,

Shards can now be converted again on the Shards page in the Browser.

To do this, just go to: Upgrades -> Redeem page to convert Fallen Sword Shards to Points!  :)

~The Fallen Sword Team

#2 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 16:49

When will the shards be offered again?

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#3 stormfish

stormfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 17:16

Take a look at the counter. It was:

"You currently have 5 Fallen Sword Shards"

but i was confident i have more. When i press the convert button i converted all of mine shards (they were way more than 5). So, check the counter.

And thank you for the shards section.

#4 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 17:25

And thank you for the shards section.

I remember when we had that. And we even had a notification box that popped up too. What happened to those?

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#5 stormfish

stormfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 17:39

I remember when we had that. And we even had a notification box that popped up too. What happened to those?

Indeed, now it is minimized, but it's enough for me (for now, just to convert them). 

#6 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 17:53

I’m confused. So can we earn FS shards? Cause if so I’m not seeing where? Also good for thought a DQ got Shards would be cool as well..
Food*
I really hate autocorrect...

#7 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 20:40

Indeed, now it is minimized, but it's enough for me (for now, just to convert them). 

I'm still confused too!

So you are now, with only 5 shards when you thought you had more, you are ok with just having again the previous ability to convert shards?

I never knew we lost the ability to convert shards. So having the revived ability to do so is absolutely meaningless to those that don't have enough shards to make a single FSP.

Sorry for my curt summation but this is the biggest nothing update without any ability to attain shards! Why can't HCS release this "update" when it actually helps the vast majority of the community?

[Signature removed]

#8 stormfish

stormfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 21:18

I'm still confused too!

So you are now, with only 5 shards when you thought you had more, you are ok with just having again the previous ability to convert shards?

I never knew we lost the ability to convert shards. So having the revived ability to do so is absolutely meaningless to those that don't have enough shards to make a single FSP.

Sorry for my curt summation but this is the biggest nothing update without any ability to attain shards! Why can't HCS release this "update" when it actually helps the vast majority of the community?

Maybe you missed that:

https://forums.hunte...showtopic=77087

So for (at least) half year we (i mean in browser, not in app) don't have chance to convert shards to FSP's. So i am glad to see it is available now. Again, as i notice in my first post, the counter that show how much shard you possess, is broken. That have to be fixed. But if you remember, even in old section, you did not have option to select how much shard you want to convert. Just convert all you can, i.e. if you have 1111 shards, you can't convert only 5 FSP and keep 611 as "reserve". The only option were to convert all possible, i.e. 11 FSP and stay with 11 shards. So nothing change from that aspect, but the counter is broken.

#9 stormfish

stormfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 28 October 2020 - 21:32

I’m confused. So can we earn FS shards? Cause if so I’m not seeing where? Also good for thought a DQ got Shards would be cool as well..
Food*
I really hate autocorrect...

As i remember the section "earn points" was removed from the browser.

I am not sure (never tried it) but this is maybe the possible path to earn shards now, Cows shall say:

in this forum go to SHOP (on the top of the page, where you login)
then go to section FREE (Free FS Shards)

Other way i know to earn shards is when the rare chest events are on. With the relatively common chest spread around the realms which chests rewards shards (and do not require key to open)

Edited by stormfish, 28 October 2020 - 21:36.

#10 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 00:00

I have been trying the app, and there you can find watchable videos for 20-30 shards each.

#11 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 29 October 2020 - 04:17

restrictions in certain countries is my guess. Maybe we will see shard treasure chests spawning soon :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: