Photo

Lair of the Dragon IS Recruiting - feel the luv =)

• Please log in to reply
1502 replies to this topic

#21 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:25

Now I know you are following me! Posted Image You bet I will! Barrels of beer for all! I remember a very long time ago I was wandering the ice caves and came across The Bears and saw the most amazing thing . . .a Trogaladyte in their square. . .so I stepped inside to check it out. Just barely got to sense it before the cult square was slammed shut and I was sent reeling into the bitter cold by PolarBear himself who left me a goodbye message as he closed the cs. That was when I wandered those caves for weeks trying to get a Polar Bear ear from killing Polar Bears. Okay go ahead and laugh...I was still very new and felt very foolish when someone finally told me. Now it is just an amusing tale to tell to a friend who has invited me to that very place. And I still have not gotten that ear but have captured lots of Trogs. :wink:

#22 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:32

Vodka Redbull - Drink of the devil. :twisted:

I will keep that in mind and never make that mistake

#23 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 00:55

If you love our pizza you're always welcome to crash our parties. :D Just bring your own beer ;)

Well I am sitting outside your cult square as I couldn't miss the wonderful smell of that seal pup pizza Posted Image and as promised, I have brought the beer Posted Image

#24 gothador_arnvidr

gothador_arnvidr
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2006 - 06:21

Party time! And I brought out a pizza for you as well :D

#25 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 15:32

Party time! And I brought out a pizza for you as well :D

And it was better than any other I have had. Happy 2nd birthday to the Bears! Party on my friendsPosted Image

#26 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:46

Sure is quiet around the Lair......Posted Image

#27 gothador_jedijedi

gothador_jedijedi
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:36

giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!! :P

#28 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 13:25

giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!! :P

OH NO! You annoyed the hell out of everyone with your endless gimme gimme whining in Sigma and now you have come to Gothador. No! HELL NO! Well You aren't getting in MY CULT! And some of those who hate you so there are here too. Perhaps if you had showed some indicatoin of having learned something of what we tried to teach you there, you might have received a different type of welcome here

#29 gothador_afrogumby

gothador_afrogumby
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2006 - 22:08

I think I will just sit this one out. My plate is full enough with personal stuff before I go on a tirade about this little turd who bothered the hell out of everyone in Sigma!!!

BTW..great response Toth :wink:

#30 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 22:28

I think I will just sit this one out. My plate is full enough with personal stuff before I go on a tirade about this little turd who bothered the hell out of everyone in Sigma!!!

BTW..great response Toth :wink:

Thanks Afro, you are in my thoughts, hang in there my friend and as I live in the DF we can use the little turd to fertilize the forest :twisted:

#31 gothador_uglykidjoe

gothador_uglykidjoe
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2006 - 10:35

and to think TheShocker used to be in our cult, :shock: we're the lucky ones!

:D

but sorry to hear about it melee! :cry:

#32 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 03:00

Lair of the Dragon is verrrrry pleased to announce the addition of their latest member. The wonderful Mule. I am so happy he accepted the invitation, I am running around like a dragon with it's head cut off...couldn't figure out whether to run to our group, send a tele in the game or come here first. WOOHOO. I am soooooo Happy, I am sure there is a law against glee of this degree!!! We are definitely going to party at the Lair tonight and for days!!!!!Posted Image

#33 gothador_nyteshade

gothador_nyteshade
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2006 - 03:16

I'm glad you decided to join us. :D My friend Kovas from Sigma told me about you, Mule. He had nothing but good to say about you. :) If there's anything we can do to help you get aclimated, let us know!

#34 gothador_mule

gothador_mule
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:09

I'm glad you decided to join us. :D My friend Kovas from Sigma told me about you, Mule. He had nothing but good to say about you. :) If there's anything we can do to help you get aclimated, let us know!

:D Happy to be here..... as far as needs.... Bar and umm... the showers?

#35 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:19

:D Happy to be here..... as far as needs.... Bar and umm... the showers?

Bar is on South wall of every room and showers are . . .here, I'll show you.....Posted Image

#36 gothador_arnvidr

gothador_arnvidr
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:49

'Grats on your new cult Mule, and 'grats on your new member dragons ;)

#37 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 07:38

and to think TheShocker used to be in our cult, :shock: we're the lucky ones!

:D

but sorry to hear about it melee! :cry:

Yes, we are! But I heard earlier it was all a joke...I thought he was made a recruiter awfully quickly. LOL Good one Melee!

#38 gothador_jedijedi

gothador_jedijedi
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2006 - 09:40

hello friends :)

*waves*

#39 Toth

Toth

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 16:30

hello friends :)

*waves*

That squirrel is really creepy looking. . .it has human teeth. We already have 1 squirrel in Gothador and at least it is a cool squirrel, even if a little squirrelly at times. But you, okay I am having too good of a day to let you get to me.

#40 gothador_pagani

gothador_pagani
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2006 - 23:22

Hello to you Mule, glad to hear you joined us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: